Yoda (ROTS) vs Darth Bane (DoE) [Force Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
On his trip to Korriban, both Creator of the Rule of Two and Grand Master Yoda had a confrontation on the Sith's grave. But, what if this happened?

Bane managed to... be weird, and made his soul to go to his body (That didn't have his armor because reasons). Yet, he didn't have a lightsaber (Let's say Yoda didn't as well), so they both start confrontating each other with the Force. They both end up teleporting (Well, no. But let's have the confrontation started outside of the grave part stuff) to a Korriban desert, and start fighting.

(There is a Nexus that multiplies his abilities. There are twice as... abilitationtivity thing)

Sinious
lol at least give him the nexus erm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Sinious
lol at least give him the nexus erm

Balta Skywalker
*Sigh* I'll edit.

Beniboybling
Yoda returns him to the grave.

JKBart
Yoda drops down his saber and proceeds to ravage Bane unarmed

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by JKBart
Yoda drops down his saber and proceeds to ravage Bane unarmed

You didn't read shit, didn't you? You ugly idiot who I already hate.

JKBart
please dont offend other users

Balta Skywalker
please dont offend other users

If you don't want to be offended, get out of my post.

JKBart
I did nothing to personally offend you, yet you've started to react like I did anything to harm your person. That's far from reasonable attitude, let alone a mature one. This is really a bad sign if there's so little needed to trigger you to offend people - such thing speaks poorly about human. Internet is the place that's very detached from reality by its nature, and most things that occur on boards like these are pretty trivial no doubt.

To be able to become so upset with a thing so small - it implies you get even more imbalanced by things that are actually serious. I hope you'll be able to work on this problem in future, so it doesn't affect your business life smile

carthage
Bane gets ragdolled

Balta Skywalker

Yeah, I'm sorry. You seem like a nice fella.

darthbane77
Looks like Bane gets put back in his tomb.

JKBart
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
Yeah, I'm sorry. You seem like a nice fella. smile

Azronger
Yoda stomps.

Ursumeles
Yoda easily.

aalyasecura95
lmfao. and you accuse me of horrible matchups. yoda oneshots obviously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.