Luke Skywalker vs. Terror from Beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes this?

DarthAnt66
There's no way Skywalker could kill the TFB, but the TFB is suppose to be capable of destroying the galaxy, so either Luke tames it with Beast Control or TFB wins.

The Ellimist
What's the timeframe for that, and how literal is "destroy the galaxy"? Because Palpatine and even lowly Vitiate could do that if it's just depopulation.

DarthAnt66
I mean like, if this is fully unleashed Luke, I could *possibly* see him subduing the TFB, but not standard Luke.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What's the timeframe for that, and how literal is "destroy the galaxy"? Because Palpatine and even lowly Vitiate could do that if it's just depopulation.
"and destroy a galactic goliath before it destroys the galaxy!"

Geistalt
Luke stomps. Fries it with Lightning.

Anyone Revan-tier or above could slaughter it.

People immediately below:
Krayt
Starkiller / Dark Apprentice
Vader
Galen Marek
Exar Kun
Cade Skywalker
Tau
Soa
Darth Malgus
Arcann

and maybe Kyp Durron.

Anyone stronger than that could kill it solo (eventually).

DarthAnt66
A galactic entity of that scale and power wouldn't be fried by lightning, nor would a lightsaber be effective.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"and destroy a galactic goliath before it destroys the galaxy!"

Ehhhh ok...

darthbane77
Hmmm, not convinced so far by Ant's argument; for once.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Geistalt
Luke stomps. Fries it with Lightning.

Anyone Revan-tier or above could slaughter it.

People immediately below:
Cade Skywalker
Tau
Darth Malgus
Arcann

and maybe Kyp Durron.

Anyone stronger than that could kill it solo (eventually).
In the force? Kyp>these guys, lmfao.

Geistalt
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
There's no way Skywalker could kill the TFB, but the TFB is suppose to be capable of destroying the galaxy, so either Luke tames it with Beast Control or TFB wins.
Actually, I'm pretty certain the Gorog was bigger, and Starkiller would've killed that all on his own, given adequate time.

Originally posted by Ursumeles
In the force? Kyp>these guys, lmfao.
I know; that's what I meant when I said maybe he's under Revan's tier. Sorry for putting it in a fvcked-up order.

I honestly don't know enough about his Force strength to decide where to rank him. And Revan totally could kill/outlive it, considering how it took more experienced incarnations of the people who killed the Terror from Beyond just to drive him out of the Temple of Sacrifice. And, unlike the other Ops bosses, he survived that (and he arguably exhibited more power against the strike team on the Forgotten Terrace).

Ursumeles
Besides Kyp easily hurling frighters and manipulating an Dovin basal with greater ease than Luke, he has insane power scaling. After a few weeks training, he clearly surpassed all other students, like Streen. Streen did sh!t like that:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590With the Force, Streen touched the winds again. The air inside the grand audience chamber swirled with increasing coriolis force to form a whirlwind.
The cyclone grew tighter in an invisible knot around the shredded shadow, trapping it and carrying it up toward the rooftop and out, flinging it into the vast emptiness.
Source: Champions of the Force

Credit to Novas Streen respect therad, he has even more awesome feats: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/streen-respect-thread/100247/

SunRazer
How many of these TOR abominations can supposedly destroy the galaxy?

Geistalt
I also forgot to mention Exar Kun, Galen Marek, Vader, and perhaps Krayt (and you should've been able to infer what I meant all by yourself; it's not like any of the people I listed actually stand any chance of success).

Ursumeles
I also forgot to mention Exar Kun, Galen Marek, Vader, and perhaps Krayt

Krayt
Vader
Galen Marek
Exar Kun

confused

Geistalt
In no particular order.

The Ellimist
up

UCanShootMyNova
Luke easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.