Sirak vs. the Fifth Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who wins

Deronn_solo
Sirak may finally win, lmao.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Q99
Yea, I think he can take 5th, who wasn't even best of the Inquisitors.

The Ellimist
up

QuakeBlood
up

DarthDuelist9
Inquisitor, more powerful and held out against a far better opponent than POD Bane

UCanShootMyNova
5th Brother.

|King Joker|
Sirak.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Inquisitor, more powerful and held out against a far better opponent than POD Bane
kanan is "far better" than pod bane?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Nah (at least I don't think that's what he's saying God that would be awful), I think he's continuing to perpetuate the idea that the Inquisitors are somehow comparable to Ahsoka.

DarthDuelist9

No, I'm talking about not immediately dying against Maul or Ahsoka

Rockydonovang
No, I'm talking about not immediately dying against Maul or Ahsoka
That bodes well for kanan considering the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxq9wzFYnI
The 5th brother getting disorientated/spun around by kanan even when kanan is trying to keep ezra from falling tells me kanan>5th brother, so I'd guess kanan could give ahsoka a better fight than the 5th brother did

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah (at least I don't think that's what he's saying God that would be awful), I think he's continuing to perpetuate the idea that the Inquisitors are somehow comparable to Ahsoka.

"Not immediately dying" =/ being comparable

DarthDuelist9
"Not immediately dying" =/ being comparable

He's referring to when we argued about the fact that the 7th Sister lasted 50 seconds against Ahsoka in Future of the Force.

ILS
Sirak was being utterly dismantled by literal trainee Bane. The 5th brother did just as, if not better, against Ahsoka and Maul. I think it's clear to see who wins.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by ILS
Sirak was being utterly dismantled by literal trainee Bane. The 5th brother did just as, if not better, against Ahsoka and Maul. I think it's clear to see who wins.

This.

Rockydonovang
He's referring to when we argued about the fact that the 7th Sister lasted 50 seconds against Ahsoka in Future of the Force.
Well its inconsistent consideering that he didn't last anywhere near as lng vs ahsoka, even with the aid of the superior 7th sister

QuakeBlood
up

TenebrousWay
Sirak is weak sauce.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

QuakeBlood
up

The Ellimist
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.