Nikkos Tyris vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Round 1: Tyris isn't wearing his Cortosis Armor.
Round 2: Tyris has his armor on, but he didn't attune it before battle.
Round 3: Tyris has his armor on, and has attuned it.

Battle takes place in the Arena of Geonosis.

Ursumeles
Fisto
Tyris
Fisto

Jmanghan
You'd hate to be on CV rn tbh.

chingchangwalla
Fisto is just better really :/

Jmanghan
Ok, so... hear me out.

Don't assume I'm wanking Tyris right off the bat, but.

Tyris could have slayed all 3 Jedi that were sent to capture him at once if Nejaa didn't stop him.

Nejaa claims as such, and he should know, being the best combatant on the field at the time.

Why is that important? Because the other 2 Jedi had already beaten the Jensaarai Leader's.

Those Jensaarai leader's, alongside Tyris, obviously, were confirmed to be above the Female Saarai-Kaar, who was beating Corran Horn, until he got amped.

And the other Jedi, Desertwind, also claims as such. Not saying all three, but he does say at least 2 of them.

Why is this important? Because Halcyon's sparring matches with Anakin either took place RIGHT before his duel with Ventress, or right after, and it says they both improved.

Tyris was stomping Halcyon until he got amped.

And before you say, its because of his armor, he straight up didn't wear his armor during the duel on Susevfi.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You'd hate to be on CV rn tbh.
Lol, why?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Lol, why? Ant, Me, Zukolicious, ForklifterMatt, and Zapan all have Tyris above Ventress.

Matt said even without the armor.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ant, Me, Zukolicious, ForklifterMatt, and Zapan all have Tyris above Ventress.

Matt said even without the armor.
I have Fisto just under Ventress, and Tyris just under him, lol.

MythLord
Fisto, probably.

Jmanghan
I feel like Nikkos is too good for Fisto, especially with his armor, with or without it being attuned.

Ziggystardust
Fits stomps

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Fits stomps You're gross.

Jmanghan
Whats has Fisto really done that would put him above stomping 3 Powerful Jedi Masters?

That are all > I, Jedi Corran Horn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.