Did Senya love Vaylin over Thexos and Arcann?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
She didn't show interest for any of her other children, so now I ask you guys:
What do ya' think?

MythLord
Apparently. Mother-Daughter relationships and all that.

Ursumeles
I think so.
I as parent, wouldn't love Arcann either, tbh.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by MythLord
Apparently. Mother-Daughter relationships and all that.

At least she loved one of her children. Valkorion, in the other hand...

MythLord
Valkorion is a pr!ck.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by MythLord
Valkorion is a pr!ck.

Yeah... even Vader is a better father.

DarthDuelist9
Not really, she just knew Vaylin required extra attention because of her powers, while the twins were more stable.

darthbane77
Valkorion already had the boys in his grip, she couldn't do anything for them; she tried to keep Vaylin from Valkorion as best she could. She probably sees it as her ultimate failure, letting Vaylin slip through her fingers and be taken by Valkorion.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
She didn't show interest for any of her other children, so now I ask you guys:
What do ya' think?

Not necessarily. Seems like Thexos and Arcann displayed force affinity and then Valkorion took them from their mother and raised them to be powerful warriors. Senya didn't want the same thing to happen to Vaylin and tried to prevent her from displaying force abilities. Then...she did anyway. Seems more like she thought Thexos and Arcann were already lost to Valkorion.

Balta Skywalker
That actually sounds accurate.

Sinious
Originally posted by darthbane77
Valkorion already had the boys in his grip, she couldn't do anything for them; she tried to keep Vaylin from Valkorion as best she could. She probably sees it as her ultimate failure, letting Vaylin slip through her fingers and be taken by Valkorion. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.