Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, and Saesee Tiin vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Dooku in all.

The Ellimist
Dooku comfortably.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Dooku comfortably.
I am not sure if he takes sabers comfortably, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku in all. Sabers is closest.

Kurk
In an "Oba Diah" mindset, Dooku takes all.

SunRazer
There's nothing comfortable, but Tyranus takes this. Aayla borders on being a non-factor.

The Ellimist
I don't see how Dooku could take on TCW Anakin and Obi Wan together and struggle against these three.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
There's nothing comfortable, but Tyranus takes this. Aayla borders on being a non-factor. Aayla > Mundi, imo.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Aayla > Mundi, imo.

Even though Aayla was utterly destroyed by Grievous and Ki-Adi was the only one who could hold his own for a few seconds without being sent flying?

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't see how Dooku could take on TCW Anakin and Obi Wan together and struggle against these three.

Inconsistency, lol. I mean, Dooku couldn't beat Ventress and two other Nightsisters in sabers once, as well.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Even though Aayla was utterly destroyed by Grievous and Ki-Adi was the only one who could hold his own for a few seconds without being sent flying? Uh, because of her feats against Vos.

I guess you put Mundi above Shaak, and K'Kruhk above Shaak due to his showing against Grievous.

|King Joker|
Dooku fodderizes Secura and then dismantles the other two.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uh, because of her feats against Vos.

I guess you put Mundi above Shaak, and K'Kruhk above Shaak due to his showing against Grievous.

Ki-Adi and Shaak lasted the longest against Grievous, and Ki-Adi is slightly above CW Shaak by my estimation.

Her feat against Vos doesn't prove she's better since there's nothing relative to Ki-Adi there. Whereas the Grievous showing is relative and shows Ki-Adi being better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.