Sith Triumvirate gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
SITH TRIUMVIRATE
* Kreia
* Darth Nihilus (ultra-super Drain banned)
* Darth Sion

THE RULES
* In character.
* 10 meters starting distance.
* Fight in empty Manaan spaceport.
* Full restoration after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Tahiri Veila | Tenel Ka Djo | Visas Marr
2. Anoon Bondara | Aayla Secura | Atton Rand
3. Roan Shryne | Bol Chatak | Coleman Trebor
4. Tholme | Qui-Gon Jinn | Jai Maruk
5. Ki-Adi Mundi | Kam Solusar | Saesee Tiin
6. Sha Koon | Jaden Korr | Darth Talon
7. Yaddle | Kit Fisto | Corran Horn
8. Kyle Katarn | Mara Jade Skywalker | Saba Sebatyne
10. Xesh | Tresina Lobi | Cade Skywalker
11. Savage Opress | Asajj Ventress | Sora Bulq
12. Gethzerion | Vergere | Obi-Wan Kenobi
13. Kyp Durron | Darth Maul | Ulic Qel-Droma
14. Count Dooku | Jaina Solo | Naga Sadow
15. Mace Windu | Starkiller | RotJ Darth Vader

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart

8. Kyle Katarn | Mara Jade Skywalker | Saba Sebatyne
10. Xesh | Tresina Lobi | Cade Skywalker

No 9?

JKBart
yiz smile

Ursumeles
Stops at 9, then.
Personally I think that 9 should be at least 12, but it is your gauntlet. Lulz.
^^ <3
Stops at 12-15 seriously.
Yeeeèèeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Azronger
15 or clear.

McP
12-14

The Ellimist
It's tough to say because Nihilus is so much more powerful than his teammates.

Deronn_solo
13 stops them solidly.

Kyp can deal with Nihilus' power, and abuse him in CQC with superior saber skills; Darth Maul and Traya would be a great one, while Ulic would just shit all over Sion.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
13 stops them solidly.

Kyp can deal with Nihilus' power, and abuse him in CQC with superior saber skills; Darth Maul and Traya would be a great one, while Ulic would just shit all over Sion.

Agree, except Maul vs. Traya would not be a great one. Traya would die.

Deronn_solo
Prolly. I just wanted to give Traya the benefit of the doubt, lal.

Geistalt
10, unless Nihilus is stronger than Revan even without getting to use Force Drain.

Nephthys
Clear.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Geistalt
10, unless Nihilus is stronger than Revan even without getting to use Force Drain.

He is.

Nephthys
thumb up

SunRazer
15. Yes, I rate Nihilus and Traya highly.

The Ellimist
I might buy that Nihilus is close to novel Vitiate, but they still aren't clearing.

SunRazer
Where do you think they stop and why?

The Ellimist
13 if they make it that far. Kyp's feats and accolades surpass Nihilus's and he's deadlier up close, and Sion is a non factor. They might pass that if Traya's drain is effective, but 15 is too much; Starkiller ragdolls Traya and Windu oneshots Sion.

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
13 if they make it that far. Kyp's feats and accolades surpass Nihilus's and he's deadlier up close, and Sion is a non factor. They might pass that if Traya's drain is effective, but 15 is too much; Starkiller ragdolls Traya and Windu oneshots Sion.

I think they stop at 15.

And no, 13 isn't stopping them. Kyp's feats nor accolades are superior to Nihilus' (which are you even talking about?), and Sion's a good punching bag to distract people, lol.

Deronn_solo
Razer: What's your argument for Nihilus defeating Kyp with TK (someone who's an absolute monster in that regard in his own right) before he closes the gap and destroys him in CQC?

As much as we pick on Kyp's saber skills, him stomping Vong, being compared to blade/battle masters, and being known as one of the best duelist among the NJO is better than anything Nihilus has to his name.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
I think they stop at 15.

And no, 13 isn't stopping them. Kyp's feats nor accolades are superior to Nihilus' (which are you even talking about?), and Sion's a good punching bag to distract people, lol.

Kyp's black hole manipulation > the Ravager, and besting Luke in that feat > being compared unfavorably with the ancient sith and being clearly weaker than novel Vitiate.

Deronn_solo
thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Kyp's black hole manipulation > the Ravager, and besting Luke in that feat > being compared unfavorably with the ancient sith and being clearly weaker than novel Vitiate.

How powerful was the singularity that Kyp affected, again?

These Ancient Sith can manipulate stars and galaxies per Avellone, lol. Kyp would get melted by their mere presence.

SunRazer
@Deronn - How would Kyp destroy someone in CQC when the Exile, Visas and Mandalore couldn't? Nihilus was "psychically starved" at this point as well.

I do think that even if Nihilus couldn't Drain Kyp completely, he'd still get stronger and scale himself up relative to Kyp's power, which makes a TK win entirely possible.

Tondemonai
15 or clear. Nihilus solos up to 5 via TK, maybe even further.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.