Bill Clinton Pushing for Clinton Foundation Haiti Relief After Fleecing Haitians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
I just can't believe the nerve of the Clintons. This is beyond the pale of ok. After stealing hundreds of millions from them in aftermath of the earthquake, Bill is going for round 2 with Hurricane Matthew.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/06/bill-clinton-pushing-for-clinton-foundation-haiti-relief-after-fleecing-haitians/

Time-Immemorial

Lestov16
The Clintons are monsters. Economically destroying countries and exploiting their debt is the official Clinton Doctrine.

Time-Immemorial
How are they even allowed to do this a second time? How is no one not going to stand up to this.

This right here is far beyond anything we have ever seen before.

Lestov16
If I were the Haitians, I would slaughter any Clinton employee who stepped into my country. Hillary and Bill would be wanted criminals, arrested on sight, and sentenced to execution if ever seen on Haitian soil.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
If I were the Haitians, I would slaughter any Clinton employee who stepped into my country. Hillary and Bill would be wanted criminals, arrested on sight, and sentenced to execution if ever seen on Haitian soil.

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Surtur
But surely this is all wrong. Because Hilary is the lesser evil here. That is what everyone says.

Surely doing this would put Hilary above Trump on the evil scale. After all, from what we know for sure about Trump his worst actions have been to say stupid or inflammatory things. Which surely isn't worse than what they did with Haiti.

Which is why it just can't be true, because surely people wouldn't just forget all about this merely because Trump calls women fat or something.

Time-Immemorial
I just can't believe people are going to allow this to happen. How on earth can anyone sit by and let CGI go back into Haiti a second time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.