Sheev vs. Kun/Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
All characters in peak iteration. All-out fight.

Ursumeles
Sheev
You want reasons, don't you?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Sheev
You want reasons, don't you?

always

Ursumeles
After I've eaten my ice.

Unbowed
Kun solos.

Then instead of being happy, Maul directs his ever present hatred toward Kun for depriving him of his vengeance.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Unbowed
Kun solos.

Then instead of being happy, Maul directs his ever present hatred toward Kun for depriving him of his vengeance.

Reasons, please.

MythLord
Maul stumbles onto Exar Kun's robe, then Sidious summons Ood Bnar who proceeds to one-shot them.

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious in a not close fight.

Nephthys
Maul might be the deciding factor in this. His incompetence could swing it in Sheevs favor.

Ursumeles
Kun solos.

LMAO. Sidious is his offical superior, lol.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Reasons, please.

Unbowed
Reasons, please.
That's just the kind of guy Maul is. If I were a psychiatrist I might say something about "narcissistic injury" or "antisocial personality disorder" or...

Oh, you mean for Kun> Sidious. I thought that was self-evident.

The_Tempest
I thought

There's your problem.

Reasons, please.

Ursumeles
Honestly, Maul probably isn't an factor at all in this. An toying TCW Sidious ragdolled Maul, and Sidious growed even more powerful after that.
Kun also don't stands a chance. Sidious as of RotS(IIRC, even as of TPM) was stated to be the most powerful Sith if all time, only to grow in Power after that.
If we look at feats: Exar Kun never did something comparable to overpowering Yoda or Force Storms.
Sabers wise; he statlemated Yoda, easily dominated DE Luke(someone who is Exar+ in sabers) and blitzed the B-Team.

The team doesn't stand a chance. Really.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Honestly, Maul probably isn't an factor at all in this. An toying TCW Sidious ragdolled Maul, and Sidious growed even more powerful after that.
Kun also don't stands a chance. Sidious as of RotS(IIRC, even as of TPM) was stated to be the most powerful Sith if all time, only to grow in Power after that.
If we look at feats: Exar Kun never did something comparable to overpowering Yoda or Force Storms.
Sabers wise; he statlemated Yoda, easily dominated DE Luke(someone who is Exar+ in sabers) and blitzed the B-Team.

The team doesn't stand a chance. Really.

You're convincing me.

Ursumeles
You're convincing me.
Thanks.
We all know that you've favored Sheev the whole time :]

Sinious
Why is there a question of whether Maul is a factor or not when Kun himself doesn't stand a chance?

JKBart
Originally posted by Sinious
Why is there a question of whether Maul is a factor or not when Kun himself doesn't stand a chance?

Ursumeles
TBFH, RotS and probably even TPM Sidious can do that.

The Ellimist
Lol

Pre-balance of the Force ritual Sidious still solos.

SunRazer
Sidious wins. Kun's hardly going to last longer than Maul in sabers, and Maul's absolute fodder Force-wise - not that Kun would fare a whole lot better.

quanchi112
Idiocy knows no bounds. Lemmings.

The_Tempest
Looks like there's consensus: Sheev stomps. thumb up

Ursumeles
Make something like Sheev vs Kun/Krayt, next time smile

The Ellimist
Looks like there's consensus: Sheev stomps. thumb up

Did you really have any doubts lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.