Darth Desolous vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Traya rapes all rounds, if I didn't forgot something about Desolous.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Traya rapes all rounds, if I didn't forgot something about Desolous. He killed a thousand Jedi.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He killed a thousand Jedi.
Raskta Lsu=

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Raskta Lsu= I can't see Traya killing a thousand Jedi.

So, Lsu > Traya.

NewGuy01
No way to know, no reason to care.

JKBart
Yeah. Can't tell.

Ursumeles
I can't see Traya killing a thousand Jedi.

So, Lsu > Traya.
Traya would ragdoll Lsu, lmfao.

SunRazer
Killing a thousand Sith over years of warfare isn't that overwhelming. Especially not when, towards the end, the Academy sends it in all of its trainees and declares them Dark Lords, lol.

Quality > quantity. Traya beating down Atton with ease and B-teaming Brianna is better than Raskta carving her way through random Sith.

Not to mention that if we take the new retcon from the Revan novel seriously, Sion may well have cut down a thousand Jedi in his own right, and these Jedi are actually predominately experts in lightsaber and Force-related combat, not acolytes with unfinished training being hastily sent out to the battlefields to replace lost numbers.

Jmanghan
It also took the entire high council to kill him.

Azronger
Traya stomps.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
Traya stomps. Traya sucks.

Ursumeles
Traya stomps.

SunRazer
Literal bias-fests here, lol.

There's no way to tell who's stronger.

Ursumeles
Yeah, but based on the evidence we have Traya stomps erm

SunRazer
So would Rivi-Anu, lol.

Ursumeles
Obviously smile
What's your point?

SunRazer
I must have forgotten it smile

Jmanghan
Desolous' feats and accolades > Traya's.

MythLord
No, lol.

SunRazer

So you're basically making a Traya hate thread? lmfao

If you feel that she has no chance, why would you make the thread?

Beniboybling
reported for spite

Ursumeles
Jman, we know that you despise Traya.
But that's ridiculous.

Azronger
Traya sucks.

Not as hard as your mother.

Ursumeles
LMFAO

Jmanghan
Not as hard as your mother. Haha. Thats the most immature joke I've ever heard in my life, and unoriginal.

Needs work. smile

Anyway, I don't consider Traya VERY impressive.

I consider her impressive, but these two are very comparable.

SunRazer
The backtracking is hilarious.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
The backtracking is hilarious. How am I backtracking? :/

I'm sorry that you think Traya is Dooku-level because she drained 3 Featless Masters, killed a bunch of fodder sith, and stomped Atton Rand.

But that just isn't the case.

A Padawan in the beginning of the Jedi Consular's story on SWTOR was lifting stuff at a similar size to the 3 Jedi who restored the temple.

SunRazer
You just said she's shit and now you're pretending that you think she's "impressive". That's backtracking.

And no, the stuff at the beginning of the Consular story is nowhere near the missing pieces of the Enclave, lmfao. You don't even know what the size of the objects that were lifted actually were, which is why the feat's ambiguous, so I've stopped using it.

They're not featless. Vrook placing the Exile in Stasis and Kavar Stunning squads of men without even moving are pretty good. But Traya mentally influencing the Exile and her party whilst Mind Controlling Atris and the other Masters across the galaxy, all done as she goes about her business, is probably her best feat.

The Merchant
Kavarr was also believed to have been the ones to take the fight to the Mandos rather than Revan so he has hype for him as well.

Azronger
They're not featless. Vrook placing the Exile in Stasis and Kavar Stunning squads of men without even moving are pretty good. But Traya mentally influencing the Exile and her party whilst Mind Controlling Atris and the other Masters across the galaxy, all done as she goes about her business, is probably her best feat.

Quotes?

SunRazer
I'll PM it to you on CV.

carthage
Y

They're not featless. Vrook placing the Exile in Stasis and Kavar Stunning squads of men without even moving are pretty good

Holy shit stop the presses these are the best force feats from Jedi ever performed!!!

SunRazer
I wonder how small the difference is between "featless" and "the best feats ever".

They're definitely better than the majority of Jedi-performed feats, anyhow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.