Pre-Nathema Vitiate vs. Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out 15 meters

DarthAnt66
Vitiate.

Azronger
Dooku easily.

Deronn_solo
Vitiate, lmao.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate

Ziggystardust
What has Vitiate done at this point to put him on this level?

Nephthys
Dominated 8000 Sith Lords. smokin'

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Ziggystardust
While that may be, 8000 x 0 still equals 0

DarthAnt66
I do honestly *vaguely* recall a quote stating they were the most powerful Sith around, but don't hold me to that.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
What has Vitiate done at this point to put him on this level?
- Defeated Lord Dramath?
- Impressed Marka Ragnos?
- Subjugated an entire world?

All of the above during childhood. Imagine how strong he would be in later years.

Ziggystardust
Ok, so Vitiate might be able to subjugate Dooku under his will here, but in terms of combat, what has he got? He just seemed like this dark and nebulous point of convergence who could make bad things happen to other people. Now obviously his knowledge is on point, but the fact is, the confrontation with Revan, Meetra and Scourge scared him out of his wits, he obviously wasn't prepared for combat and took measures afterwards to ensure its resurgence wouldn't have such setbacks.

UCanShootMyNova
Pre Nathema Ziggy.

Geistalt
lol; pre-Nathema Vitiate doesn't haev any f33tz.

The Ellimist
I'm beginning to think that pre-Nathema Vitiate is in-between Maul and Dooku.

MythLord
Tyranus adopts him.

Tondemonai
Vitiate via TP

Tondemonai
Dooku would win a fight if there was no TP tho

Azronger
Vitiate at this point is still weaker than a guy who got downed by a brick. That's some Maul-level shit, lmao.

McP
Originally posted by MythLord
Tyranus adopts him.

The Merchant
I thought Vitiate mind broke the Sith one by one in his temple. At least that's how the Wiki makes it sound.

SunRazer
That's after Nathema.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.