Kit Fisto vs Darth Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

cs_zoltan
Fisto all but Force.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Fisto all but Force. Is Havok > Draco in sabers?

Or were they equal in their fight?

JKBart
Fisto 10/10 in sabers and all out. Force is ambiguous, not judging.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Is Havok > Draco in sabers?

Probably, yeah. Havok killed Elliah Fel while she had Draco at her side and then Havok let Draco think he killed him. And then he grew more powerful as a Sith.

Q99
Probably, yeah. Havok killed Elliah Fel while she had Draco at her side and then Havok let Draco think he killed him. And then he grew more powerful as a Sith.

While he faked his death, I'm not entirely sure that was 'plan A' so to speak.

Considering Havok's not a Hand and Draco has done well against the Hands, it wouldn't surprise me if Draco had surpassed him in sabers.

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto all but Force.

Ursumeles
Fisto all but Force.

SunRazer
Yeah, Havok's too powerful. He wins Force.

When it comes to sabers, Kit drowns him in a puddle of his tears, though.

Q99
I agree with the consensus.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Q99
Considering Havok's not a Hand and Draco has done well against the Hands, it wouldn't surprise me if Draco had surpassed him in sabers.

Really? I don't recall Draco ever fighting a Hand on screen (or being implied to have off-screen).

MythLord
Fisto all but Force.

Q99
Really? I don't recall Draco ever fighting a Hand on screen (or being implied to have off-screen).

Lemme check...

Hm, I was thinking of the time he engaged Talon, but he just force-pushed her away rather than using sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.