Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) vs Arcann, Thexos and Vaylin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
The Three Brothers are looking for the Chosen One on Tatooine. They were sent by Valkorion to kill him, and they find him in the Dune Sea, while the Twin Suns are hiding.

Force: First, they start testing their opponents.

Sabers: Next, one of them jumps (If it's one of the brothers, then the other 2 follow him or her) at the other and start having an amazing duel, companied with Force Augmentation.

All Out: The Verdict. They start fighting with everything they've got. All the knowledge that they could've gotten in the other 2 rounds resumes to this. (Unless one of the brothers is taken out on the other rounds, then they would not be available to face the Verdict).

Nephthys
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
The Three Brothers

Uh......

Obvious Arcann + co go postal on him.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by Nephthys
Uh......

Obvious Arcann + co go postal on him.

THAT IS ACCURACY.

Now give your thoughts.

Nephthys
I did. Anakin loses everything.

Balta Skywalker
I did. Anakin loses everything.

No, yeah, I know, I was...

I didn't understand the joke at the beggining.

Nephthys
Vaylin is a girl.

UCanShootMyNova
Without lowballing Anakin. Team stomps.

Balta Skywalker
Vaylin is a girl.

I know she is.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Without lowballing Anakin. Team stomps.

Maybe I should've put Ahsoka and Obi-Wan with Anakin... now THAT would have been interesting.

UCanShootMyNova
Nope. Emperor's children still would have stomped.

chingchangwalla
Team ragdoll

Balta Skywalker

Maybe I should've put Yoda and Mace Windu... now THAT would have been interesting.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Team ragdoll

It's been a while.

UCanShootMyNova
Maybe I should've put Yoda and Mace Windu... now THAT would have been interesting.

Yes...

Trocity
Windu and Yoda would stomp them, lmao.

The Ellimist
Anakin.

Ursumeles
laughing

Anakin wins, btw.

Tondemonai
Vaylin solos Force. Brothers are enough to stalemate him in sabers if not beat him outright. All-out is a stomp

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Vaylin solos Force.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpiewvT6tI1qldlyho1_400.png

Tondemonai
Any reason she couldn't?

SunRazer
Anakin's far more powerful than any of them, lol. Nobody is "soloing Force".

And the brothers aren't stalemating somebody in the same tier as Yoda and Sidious in lightsaber combat.

Tondemonai
Force feats that put Anakin above Vaylin? Also lol at him being in Sidious' saber tier,

UCanShootMyNova
Still touting the Anakin is Sidious/Yoda level hoopla?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Force feats that put Anakin above Vaylin? Also lol at him being in Sidious' saber tier,
1. The dreadnought feat, only shortly after AotC, after which he growed vastly.
2. He is in the same tier, he dominated Dooku nearly as good as Yoda did.

UCanShootMyNova
The dreadnought feat is probably not as good as Vaylin destroying the upper part of a skyscraper and then throwing the resulting debris.

Ursumeles
The dreadnought feat is probably not as good as Vaylin throwing amounts of debris equivalent to the upper part of a skyscraper.
1. It is, tbh.
2. Pre-vastly growing.

UCanShootMyNova
Apparently Vaylin's also been confirmed to but he most powerful of Valkorian's children in KoTET? Will have to confirm that one for myself.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
1. It is, tbh.
2. Pre-vastly growing.

He never showed he was capable of reproducing feats that good even with focus as of TCW. The closest being his collapse of an underwater facilities supports or his sliding of a downed ATST.

Your speculating on his power growth when we already know a standard Anakin's capabilities in the midst of combat is being capable of force pushing Dooku. A growth in power certainly but not one that puts him above Vaylin in Force power. I'd put them around the same level with Vaylin edging out.

Ursumeles
He never showed he was capable of reproducing feats that good even with focus as of TCW. The closest being his collapse of an underwater facilities supports or his sliding of a downed ATST.

Your speculating on his power growth when we already know a standard Anakin's capabilities in the midst of combat is being capable of force pushing Dooku. A growth in power certainly but not one that puts him above Vaylin in Force power. I'd put them around the same level with Vaylin edging out.
TCW Anakin<<Legends Anakin.
Anakin easily dominated Asajj with the force, was more powerful then Dooku etc.
Also lol @force pushing Dooku would be the best of a standart Anakin in mid combat. When did Vaylin did something better?

Balta Skywalker
Also lol @force pushing Dooku would be the best of a standart Anakin in mid combat. When did Vaylin did something better?

Dude, she used a powerful Force Scream when she was a child, and later on (Still as a child), crushed the armor of multiple... I dunno, Valkorion Guard dudes.

Ursumeles
Dude, she used a powerful Force Scream when she was a child, and later on (Still as a child), crushed the armor of multiple... I dunno, Valkorion Guard dudes.
I know the feats. Still not as impressive as Anakin, lol.

DarthAnt66
Skywalker.

GM Yoda
The team.

UCanShootMyNova

Honestly not really. There feats are pretty similar in magnitude aside form outliers like LoE.

Anakin didn't dominate Asajj with the Force. He managed to wrap her up in wires and hold her up while she was being electrocuted. There's nothing suggesting he was more powerful then Dooku as a combative Force user.

Do you have proof Anakin's capable of better?

The skyscraper feat and her logical power growth after that point suggest superiority.

Ursumeles

Do you have proof Anakin's capable of better?

The skyscraper feat and her logical power growth after that point suggest superiority.
Force pushing Dooku is > anything Vaylin has done in combat.

LMFAO. What is with Anakins logically(and far bigger than Vaylins) powergrowth after the dreathnought feat? Lol.

Trocity
Anakin collapsed a giant dome just by yelling Dooku's name.

UCanShootMyNova
Force pushing Dooku is > anything Vaylin has done in combat.

LMFAO. What is with Anakins logically(and far bigger than Vaylins) powergrowth after the dreathnought feat? Lol.

Ragdolling nearly a dozen Zakuul Knights and employing skyscraper level TK mid combat is at the very least comparable.

And that's fine but as you are probably well aware power growth can be a finicky. I mean, Galen's power growth in the year between the events of TFU was arguably larger then Anakin's and he's obviously got less ( if still comparable ) potential to Skywalker. Vaylin herself is made out to be one of the most raw powerful Force users in the mythos.

Ursumeles
Ragdolling nearly a dozen Zakuul Knights and employing skyscraper level TK mid combat is at the very least comparable.

And that's fine but as you are probably well aware power growth can be a finicky. I mean, Galen's power growth in the year between the events of TFU was arguably larger then Anakin's and he's obviously got less ( if still comparable ) potential to Skywalker. Vaylin herself is made out to be one of the most raw powerful Force users in the mythos.
How was Galens growth bigger? Lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Might want to read that again bud. smile

Ursumeles
Might want to read that again bud. smile
I have. Reasons for Galens growth being bigger? Anakin came from Aayla level, or so, to near-Plagueis level. Also, do we have even a source for Vaylins growth?
Also, Ant has probably an source for Annies being bigger smile

UCanShootMyNova
I really doubt Aayla was capable of accomplish a TK feat on par with Anakin's dreadnought feat. And Anakin was not near Plagueis level as of RotS.

We don't. I'm simply saying it's plausible that she would have grown at a prodigious rate given her potential as that's the only indicator while we have actual comparable feats for Anakin.

Ant has plenty of sources for Annie growing big. smile

Ursumeles
I really doubt Aayla was capable of accomplish a TK feat on par with Anakin's dreadnought feat. And Anakin was not near Plagueis level as of RotS.

We don't. I'm simply saying it's plausible that she would have grown at a prodigious rate given her potential as that's the only indicator while we have actual comparable feats for Anakin.

Ant has plenty of sources for Annie growing big. smile
1. Eh, Qui-Gon would be better. Annie growed immensly alone in the few months betweenAotC and the Dreathnought feat. And yes, RotS Anakin is close to Plagueis.

And you seem to imply, that Vaylins not confirmed growth is bigger, or close, to Anakins. Lol.

Please accept them, then smile

UCanShootMyNova
I doubt Qui Gon could either. He grew, yes. To the point he's capable of pushing Dooku amidst combat.

It may well be.

I don't accept men's growths like Ant. smile

Ursumeles
I doubt Qui Gon could either. He grew, yes. To the point he's capable of pushing Dooku amidst combat.

It may well be.

I don't accept men's growths like Ant. smile
Growth between AotC and the Dreathnough feat, please read my post properly.
Nah, to the point of outclassing Dooku, Windu and co.

You have no proof for that.

Your Anakin lowballing is disgusting, tbh.

darthbane77
Uhm, trio with ease.

UCanShootMyNova
AotC and the dreadnought feat are not far apart at all and AotC Anakin is capable of stopping Dooku with a barrier ( though Dooku wasn't expecting it ).

True enough. I can only make a logical assumption based off the growth of characters with comparative raw power which is what I'm doing.

Your Anakin wankery makes me want to vomit as well. smile

Ursumeles
AotC and the dreadnought feat are not far apart at all and AotC Anakin is capable of stopping Dooku with a barrier ( though Dooku wasn't expecting it ).

True enough. I can only make a logical assumption based off the growth of characters with comparative raw power which is what I'm doing.

Your Anakin wankery makes me want to vomit as well. smile
Yes, but the growth in this few months is very impressive, it isn't so that AotC Anakin could replicate the Dreadnought feat.

You have Anakin below his offical inferior, so...

UCanShootMyNova
He may well have been able to.

If you're referring to Vader then I'm afraid to tell you that it's the other way around.

Ursumeles
Yes.

Only in canon. Don't mix continuities, lol.
Also, Dooku.

UCanShootMyNova
In Legends as well actually.

"Many years later, Obi-Wan and Darth Vader duel a second time. The Sith Lord is now more experienced and powerful." - Beware The Sith

The ANH novel confirms this as well.

Dooku what?

Ursumeles
From when is this quote?
Also, the "Vader is a shadow of his former self" quote.
And yes, ANH Vader>Mustafar Vader in the force.

Didn't you had Dooku >|= Anakin?

UCanShootMyNova
Chronologically you mean?

Vader is a shadow of his former self in regards to potential.

I have them as peers. Maybe Anakin slightly above.

Ursumeles
No.

Proof?

Gross.

UCanShootMyNova
Proof? Um. There's Lucas's statement, Vader's own musings and just plain simple logic from what we know of how midichlorians work.

Ursumeles
I know that Vaders potential is lower.
I want to know how this quote refers to potential.

UCanShootMyNova
Because there are other quotes stating he's grown more powerful and experienced and his feats in the other categories are all on par or better then Anakin's meaning the only capacity he could be "a shadow of his former self" in is agility and force potential.

Ursumeles
Yeah, but does it give quotes that reffer to Anakin and not RotS Vader?

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. The one I just gave.

Ursumeles
No. That refers to Vader. Mustafar Vader, to be more precise.
Pre-Sut-Vader =/= Anakin.

UCanShootMyNova
Um, no?

"Many years later, Obi-Wan and Darth Vader duel a second time. The Sith Lord is now more experienced and powerful." - Beware The Sith

Ursumeles
That refers to Vader erm

UCanShootMyNova
It's referring to ANH Vader, not Mustafar Vader.

Ursumeles
I meant that it refers to ANH Vader > Mustafar Vader.

UCanShootMyNova
It's not limiting the quote to Anakin in a certain instance.

Ursumeles
It refers to Vader, not Anakin.

UCanShootMyNova
It refers to Ben dueling Vader at the time of ANH. Vader and Anakin aren't separate people but Vader is the moniker he assumes so they'd use the time in the present tense even if it was talking about an event that occurred when he was still Anakin.

Ursumeles
He was Vader back then.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm off Urs. See ya tomorrow.

Ursumeles
I'm off Urs. See ya tomorrow. Nah. Saturday, likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.