Was Thexos trash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
OK, so, probably my favorite Valkonya child is Thexos, although we got nothing of him. So, I was wondering:

Was he a trash duelist and Force Weilder?

Nephthys
No, he was about equal to Arcann. He was implied to be better in fact, despite what happened.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, he was about equal to Arcann. He was implied to be better in fact, despite what happened.

Is there anyway I can read more about him? Since playing the Game doesn't seem like an option to me right now.

JKBart
Nope. No sources on him besides some random single lines in TOR. And all these lines are basically "damn, too bad he eats the dust now".

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by JKBart
Nope. No sources on him besides some random single lines in TOR. And all these lines are basically "damn, too bad he eats the dust now".

What? That's a joke, right? Please, tell me that's a joke.

Nephthys
He dies before the game starts. He doesn't show up anywhere. I think there might have been some short stories on Swtor.com. No promises tho.

JKBart
Nah, nearly no references on him. Arcann says stuff like "I wish Thexan was here to see" etc.

He is sometimes partially referred to though, when Arcann or Senya speak generally about the early life of all the siblings (which obviously includes Thexan too), or when they refer to some early military campaigns carried out by Ethernal Empire (which should include Thexan logically, but to unknown extent).

That's all.

It's Thexan, btw, not Thexos.

Beniboybling
He's trash, yeah. Just like the plot.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
Is there anyway I can read more about him? Since playing the Game doesn't seem like an option to me right now.
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20150728

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by JKBart
Nah, nearly no references on him. Arcann says stuff like "I wish Thexan was here to see" etc.

He is sometimes partially referred to though, when Arcann or Senya speak generally about the early life of all the siblings (which obviously includes Thexan too), or when they refer to some early military campaigns carried out by Ethernal Empire (which should include Thexan logically, but to unknown extent).

That's all.

It's Thexan, btw, not Thexos.

OH SHIT I ****ED UP.

Happy birthday, by the way!

JKBart
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
Happy birthday, by the way! it was 5 months ago and the thread was a troll, open it smile

and yeah, I forgot, the link Ant added is the only work with some larger reference to Thexan

Balta Skywalker
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20150728?sf39650648=1

I FOUND THIS!

DarthAnt66
I literally just linked that above, lmfao.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I literally just linked that above, lmfao.

Damn...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.