Revan & Galen Marek vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

UCanShootMyNova
Good fight. Depends on how powerful you think Sidious became off his draining of Byss.

SunRazer
Sidious stomps either alone. Together, they'll put up something of a fight but die every time.

chingchangwalla
Galen gets one shotted, Revan doesn't last much longer

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Galen gets one shotted, Revan doesn't last much longer Leave.

The Ellimist
Sidious wins.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Galen gets one shotted, Revan doesn't last much longer
smile

Azronger
Sidious stomps.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
Sidious stomps. He couldn't stomp Galen on his own, let-alone Revan.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Jmanghan Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Galen gets one shotted, Revan doesn't last much longer Leave.

Jmanghan
Another huge feat thats overlooked about Galen is that, right before he faces the Emperor, he beats Darth Vader. Which is no easy task...

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Sidious stomps either alone. Together, they'll put up something of a fight but die every time.

Deronn_solo
Team.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Another huge feat thats overlooked about Galen is that, right before he faces the Emperor, he beats Darth Vader. Which is no easy task...

Not to mention Imperial Forces.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Not to mention Imperial Forces. Indeed.

Ursumeles
1. Wasn't it implied that Vader let him win, at least in the novel.
2. Palpatine would oneshot Galen, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
1. It is not. It's implied by Witwer that Vader did so in TFUII but that's just the opinion of a non canon source.

2. Except he was incapable of doing so despite noting that he'd grown desperate in their fight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
1. Wasn't it implied that Vader let him win, at least in the novel.
2. Palpatine would oneshot Galen, lol. No, not even close.

He didn't, because he couldn't. He howled in pain in the novel before Galen went Oneness.

UCanShootMyNova
That's not the line you want to use Jman given the wording of the text which is... questionable.

His bones however were being lit up meaning Sidious couldn't shield himself completely from the lightning.

http://i.imgur.com/ni4vuIj.jpg

Jmanghan
That's not the line you want to use Jman given the wording of the text which is... questionable.

His bones however were being lit up meaning Sidious couldn't shield himself completely from the lightning.

http://i.imgur.com/ni4vuIj.jpg I guess.

I'd just bet on, and hope that Lasciviously means something different in SW then it does irl.

Ursumeles
No, not even close.

He didn't, because he couldn't. He howled in pain in the novel before Galen went Oneness.
Eh.

LMAO.
1. Sorry, I wanted to say Vader, but Galen is ~ TFU Vader. Also, Palpatine didn't fight serious-he wanted to make him a darksider.

Ursumeles
I guess.

I'd just bet on, and hope that Lasciviously means something different in SW then it does irl.
Lol. It didn't affect Palpatine, like against Windu.

UCanShootMyNova
Eh.

LMAO.
1. Sorry, I wanted to say Vader, but Galen is ~ TFU Vader. Also, Palpatine didn't fight serious-he wanted to make him a darksider.

Galen is Vader's clear superior as of TFU.

"Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued." - The Force Unleashed.

And Sidious may have wanted to at first but when Galen actively started resisting him he grew desperate meaning he wouldn't have been holding back.

"The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations."- The Force Unleashed.

UCanShootMyNova
Lol. It didn't affect Palpatine, like against Windu.

Sidious's pain tolerance and ability to preserve himself with the Darkside has little to do with the actual affect on his body.

Ursumeles
Is the quote from Galens perspective?

Ursumeles
Sidious's pain tolerance and ability to preserve himself with the Darkside has little to do with the actual affect on his body.
So?

UCanShootMyNova
So you're wrong about it not affecting him.

Ursumeles
Yeah, affect is the wrong word.
But I don't really care about this debate, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Then don't jump into one you can't handle. smile

Jmanghan
Yeah, affect is the wrong word.
But I don't really care about this debate, tbh. Then why comment?

Btw, on a sidenote, Syn, you should get a PSP or Vita, my favorite version of TFU is the PSP Version, graphics suck, but it makes up for it with tons of single-player content, and a multiplayer mode, and its portable, to boot.

If you want more info, just look it up, but if you can get your hands on it... Trust me, it stomps the PS3 and Xbox 360 Versions.

Ursumeles
I can handle it smile But I don't want too.

Ursumeles
Then why comment?

So, I am saying that I don't want to debate anymore, isn't okay, but you quiting because I have Traya on Dooku level and you dismiss sources is okay? Kek.

Jmanghan
So, I am saying that I don't want to debate anymore, isn't okay, but you quiting because I have Traya on Dooku level and you dismiss sources is okay? Kek. What are you talking about? erm

I'm sorry that you got shat on in our debate, and this debate, but this isnt helping you save face. Rather, it makes you look more pathetic and desperate.

UCanShootMyNova
Then why comment?

Btw, on a sidenote, Syn, you should get a PSP or Vita, my favorite version of TFU is the PSP Version, graphics suck, but it makes up for it with tons of single-player content, and a multiplayer mode, and its portable, to boot.

If you want more info, just look it up, but if you can get your hands on it... Trust me, it stomps the PS3 and Xbox 360 Versions.

I'm just a poorfag. smile

darthbane77
Team wins. Prime Revan could give DE Sidious something of a challenge by himself (not that Revan would come close to winning, just that Sidious would at least break a sweat.) With Galen's help the duo might take it. Galen's raw power and Revan's knowledge would be difficult for Sidious to overcome, if he could overcome them at all.

Ursumeles
What are you talking about? erm

I'm sorry that you got shat on in our debate, and this debate, but this isnt helping you save face. Rather, it makes you look more pathetic and desperate.
That you said "I'll respond to you later" and then suddenly "I don't will answer because you have Traya on Dooku level".

In this one? IIRC, it was even stated that Sidious could solo Vader and Galen, so :/

Lol. So that I don't want to debate anymore, because I don't care about this debate makes me look pathetic? WTF?

UCanShootMyNova
Uh, excuse you? Where does it say Sidious could solo TFU Vader and prime Galen?

Beniboybling
Stop.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Stop.
?

UCanShootMyNova
Stop.

Urs under your protection Beanie boi? smile

Jmanghan
That you said "I'll respond to you later" and then suddenly "I don't will answer because you have Traya on Dooku level".

In this one? IIRC, it was even stated that Sidious could solo Vader and Galen, so :/

Lol. So that I don't want to debate anymore, because I don't care about this debate makes me look pathetic? WTF? No, we continued our debate in another thread, and when I said the boulder that Jaden Korr moved was bigger then anything the 3 masters had to moved, you just said "Yeah, but its still impressive."

Whats your point, we know Sidious could solo Vader or Galen?

If you're trying to suggest he could solo both of them, I dunno about that.

It makes you look pathetic because when Syn proved you wrong, you were like "Lol, I don't care about this debate".

Then you said you could handle it.

Just say that you lost or concede. Saying you could win this debate, but you don't feel like it, just sounds stupid.

Beniboybling
? I was addressing Syn, he needs to stop debating. smile

Jmanghan
I was addressing Syn, he needs to stop debating. smile Yeah, because he won. smile

UCanShootMyNova
I was addressing Syn, he needs to stop debating. smile

Only if you take that journey with me. smile

Ursumeles
No, we continued our debate in another thread, and when I said the boulder that Jaden Korr moved was bigger then anything the 3 masters had to moved, you just said "Yeah, but its still impressive."

Whats your point, we know Sidious could solo Vader or Galen?

If you're trying to suggest he could solo both of them, I dunno about that.

It makes you look pathetic because when Syn proved you wrong, you were like "Lol, I don't care about this debate".

Then you said you could handle it.

Just say that you lost or concede. Saying you could win this debate, but you don't feel like it, just sounds stupid.
You said that the feat would be replicated by an padawan, lol.

Both at once. Feat wise, he could definietly. He easily dominated DE Luke(who is > Galen and > TFU Vader), and he could just Force Storm them all.

I just used the wrong word. Also, this part of the debate was won by Syn, but I meant that I would win the Sidious vs Galen+Revan part.

Good, my point: None of them would last more than a few seconds against Sidious in a Lightsaber fight, who easily bested DE Luke, blitzed Kolar and Tiin, stomped Fisto and pre-vaapad Windu.
Also, he could just force storm them.

Ursumeles
I was addressing Syn, he needs to stop debating. smile
LMAO

Jmanghan
You said that the feat would be replicated by an padawan, lol.

Both at once. Feat wise, he could definietly. He easily dominated DE Luke(who is > Galen and > TFU Vader), and he could just Force Storm them all.

I just used the wrong word. Also, this part of the debate was won by Syn, but I meant that I would win the Sidious vs Galen+Revan part.

Good, my point: None of them would last more than a few seconds against Sidious in a Lightsaber fight, who easily bested DE Luke, blitzed Kolar and Tiin, stomped Fisto and pre-vaapad Windu.
Also, he could just force storm them.

It was, Jaden Korr, a 14 year old Padawan, who did something superior to what those 3 "strong" Jedi Masters did.

But you can't prove that, and theres more evidence arguing against you then for you, also, Luke won that fight erm.

Ok, then win it then. Revan > Galen > TFU Vader, and Via powerscaling, ANH and possibly ESB Vader.

He never stomped Windu.

Ursumeles
There you have it, Jaden Korr, not any average padawan.
They are powerful, lol.

How is more against me?
Y' know that Luke and Sidious fought more than one time in DE, or? Also, Luke only won when he was heavily amped, lol.

Via powerscaling is what with ESB Vader?

He killed Agen and Tiin before Windu could react, lol.

Jmanghan
There you have it, Jaden Korr, not any average padawan.
They are powerful, lol.

How is more against me?
Y' know that Luke and Sidious fought more than one time in DE, or? Also, Luke only won when he was heavily amped, lol.

Via powerscaling is what with ESB Vader?

He killed Agen and Tiin before Windu could react, lol.

He wasn't even a Jedi for that long when he did that.

IIRC, it was Leia using a form of Battle Meditation.

Depends on where you rank Ben Kenobi next to ANH Vader, you probably think Vader would stomp him though.

That counts as stomping him?... Lol.

cs_zoltan

If you only take the novel seriously then stop using other sources you shitstain.

Ursumeles
He wasn't even a Jedi for that long when he did that.

IIRC, it was Leia using a form of Battle Meditation.

Depends on where you rank Ben Kenobi next to ANH Vader, you probably think Vader would stomp him though.

That counts as stomping him?... Lol.
Yes, but that doesn't mean sh!t. Kyp did sh!t that is >>>that after a few weeks, too.

Yes, which unleashed most of Lukes potential. It wasn't a fair battle.

Please answer the question. Who is > Vader, because of powerscaling?
ESB Vader wouldn't stomp Ben, no. Not sure about ragdolling tho wink

He couldn't react, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
If you only take the novel seriously then stop using other sources you shitstain.

I know other people take the other sources seriously so I'll use them to prove my point to those people.

cs_zoltan
Yet when we use them you dismiss them. Hypocritical f-uck.

UCanShootMyNova
Because I don't take them. Or rather, I do so only where they don't contradict the novel.

Jmanghan
Yes, but that doesn't mean sh!t. Kyp did sh!t that is >>>that after a few weeks, too.

Yes, which unleashed most of Lukes potential. It wasn't a fair battle.

Please answer the question. Who is > Vader, because of powerscaling?
ESB Vader wouldn't stomp Ben, no. Not sure about ragdolling tho wink

He couldn't react, lol.

Thats not the point, you asked me to prove if a Padawan could do what the Jedi Masters did, he did.

I don't even think it was a few weeks, honestly :/

Battle Meditation doesn't unleash someone's true potential, it can't do that.

Ok, well, Lord Starkiller, who is the main character of Ultimate Sith Edition, and who is commonly agreed on as the weakest version of him, is stomping Ben Kenobi in single combat while distracted, and also stomping an Amped ESB Luke, who has Force Lightning.

He didn't try to react.

Ursumeles
You said that an padawan can do that.

It is stated to do unleash Luke's potential. IIRC, in the Audiodrama.

An non canon versio, which plays 4 years after TFU? I don't care.

Wat?

Jmanghan
You said that an padawan can do that.

It is stated to do unleash Luke's potential. IIRC, in the Audiodrama.

An non canon versio, which plays 4 years after TFU? I don't care.

Wat?

Ok, see, Boulders, aren't hard to move for force users, in general.

Boulders are about the same size as the rocks Korr moved.

I don't see why you're trying to argue against that.

You really should care, nothing has changed as far as power level's go, and this is the weakest version of Starkiller, not just by our opinion, but by Palpatine's.

He didn't try to react, he thought Tiin and Kolar could handle themselves.

Ursumeles
I don't argue against it.
Like I said often enough, only because Korr can do it doesn't mean any padawan can do it-after Nova it was weven an padawan in the enclave.

Starkiller =/= Galen and non-canon. Or Anakin ragdolls Yoda and Sidious.

He didn't even known that who was attacked first. Also it says, before he could react, that means that It wasn't possible for him.

Jmanghan
I don't argue against it.
Like I said often enough, only because Korr can do it doesn't mean any padawan can do it-after Nova it was weven an padawan in the enclave.

Starkiller =/= Galen and non-canon. Or Anakin ragdolls Yoda and Sidious.

He didn't even known that who was attacked first. Also it says, before he could react, that means that It wasn't possible for him.

Fair enough.

Galen Marek is above Starkiller, definitely.

Ok, then you, nor Nova, can use Vrook fighting with the Exile in the DS Version of the game.

On a sidenote, Anakin did that after being given the power of The Son. Not via his own power.

Fair enough.

Ursumeles
Nah. 'Killers feats are better.

I don't do. The only problem I have with that is that it plays at the time of ESB, seemingly. If it would be TFU time, then we could maybe use it-but only for 'Killer, not Galen.

The Ellimist
Post-Force shift ritual Sidious wins. DE stomps.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. 'Killers feats are better.

I don't do. The only problem I have with that is that it plays at the time of ESB, seemingly. If it would be TFU time, then we could maybe use it-but only for 'Killer, not Galen.

I'd say his domination of Vader and ability to drive Sidious to desperation places him above his clone.

Jmanghan

CuckedCurry

CaveDude33211
Prime-Revan and Galen Marek should be enough to stop DE Sidious.

CuckedCurry

CaveDude33211

CuckedCurry
They charge and die

Jmanghan
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
They charge and die kMrxRaHZT68

CuckedCurry

normalnormie
CuckedCurry

CuckedCurry

CaveDude33211

CuckedCurry

CaveDude33211

CuckedCurry
The fact that they always charge into fights using sabers first

And from the get go they will lose sabers

normalnormie
CurriedCuck

CuckedCurry
What about the droid attack on your mother?

normalnormie
I have no mother :/

Darth Thor
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
What? laughing laughing laughing

CuckedCurry probably places Grievous above Dooku and Vader.

No point in even questioning him on it.

CuckedCurry
DarthThor I distinctly remember you saying one time than Canon > Legends you have no right to pipe up on anything my good friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.