Anakin (one handed, blindfolded, Mustafar) vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

UCanShootMyNova
Bane in all.

Geistalt
Spite thread.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Bane in all. Right you are, m8.

Kurk
We don't know how Anakin would react blindfolded. In his Mustafar state he's not calm and collected enough to see through the force.
Bane wins sabers, loses force, and possibly all-out depending on force spam of Anakin.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Kurk
We don't know how Anakin would react blindfolded. In his Mustafar state he's not calm and collected enough to see through the force.

Just because he was agitated doesn't mean he forgot the most basic principle of lightsaber wielding that Luke was learning in ANH. If Anakin really were just fighting with his eyes on Mustafar, Obi Wan would have diced him in like the first five seconds.

I'd still say Anakin takes this. He's too skilled and powerful for Bane.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Just because he was agitated doesn't mean he forgot the most basic principle of lightsaber wielding that Luke was learning in ANH. If Anakin really were just fighting with his eyes on Mustafar, Obi Wan would have diced him in like the first five seconds.

I'd still say Anakin takes this. He's too skilled and powerful for Bane.
I concede

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.