Senya vs Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Surprised this hasn't been made yet.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

Jmanghan
Satele, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Senya.
Satele.
Not sure.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Senya.
Satele.
Not sure.

Tondemonai
Unsure on all. Hard to gauge Senya's power, and Satele's by KOTFE, given that we haven't seems much out of them. Based on the fact that Senya ragdolled the Outlander, I MIGHT say she could take Force, but it's doubtful. Sabers I imagine goes to Senya, given that Satele's skills probably started weighting in her solitude, but I'm not sold on it. All-out, again, unsure.

SunRazer
If you're giving Senya the probable edge in sabers and Force, how can you be uncertain who wins all-out, lol?

Tondemonai
I said she might have the edge over Satele in Force, I'm more leaning in Satele's favor though. Sorry, should've been more specific. Now that I think about it though, Satele's Force strength has probably increased a considerable amount, so I'd give her a solid edge here. In sabers we haven't seen enough of either to make a solid judgement, which is why I think that Senya would win, given that we've seen more out of her as of this time and Satele's basically a cryptic hag who sees dead people atm. I guess I'd give Satele the all-out edge since her Force superiority is probably enough to give her the edge.

SunRazer
Well, that's interesting.

MythLord
Senya.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by MythLord
Senya.

You have redeemed yourself after insulting Ezra, good.

MythLord
Ezra will forever remain fodder. I actually kinda like Senya.

Nephthys
Honestly the Gravestone feat is better than any of Satele's imo. But Satele can teleport now (assuming that was her and not a Valkorion illusion) so that's a big deal. I'm unsure of how good current Satele is in sabers since she seems to have been declining with age. Senya should take it regardless imo. All out is a toss up.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Nephthys
Honestly the Gravestone feat is better than any of Satele's imo. But Satele can teleport now (assuming that was her and not a Valkorion illusion) so that's a big deal. I'm unsure of how good current Satele is in sabers since she seems to have been declining with age. Senya should take it regardless imo. All out is a toss up.

You think Satele is more powerful because all out is apparently undecided?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I said she might have the edge over Satele in Force, I'm more leaning in Satele's favor though. Sorry, should've been more specific. Now that I think about it though, Satele's Force strength has probably increased a considerable amount, so I'd give her a solid edge here. In sabers we haven't seen enough of either to make a solid judgement, which is why I think that Senya would win, given that we've seen more out of her as of this time and Satele's basically a cryptic hag who sees dead people atm. I guess I'd give Satele the all-out edge since her Force superiority is probably enough to give her the edge. Satele probably has increased a significant amount, she was young asf in the Old Republic trailers, now shes a hardcore gangsta-licious thug.

DarthDuelist9
Senya, more skilled and probably more powerful. Satele has contended with Darth Malgus on two occassions, which is impressive but she still lost deceisively both times. Senya on the other hand has been named the deadliest of all of the Zakuul Knights, the equivalent of Sith and Jedi, and defeated Vaylin, who outmatched a recovering Outlander (already the most skilled and powerful Jedi of his generation) and Lana Beniko together, while seriously holding back. Satele is solidly outmatched in this area.

In terms of power things are more evenly, Satele's very much the prodigy her ancestors were and her showings support that, from easily crushing Hex droids to absorbing Malgus's lightsaber for a respectable amount of time. Senya on the contrary has helped lifting the Gravestone alongside the Outlander and Lana Beniko, a showing which alone would put her in Satele's league and possibly beyond that.

So yeah, Senya's the better combatant and would from the very beginning of the fight push back Satele, perhaps her utilisation of Trakata and lightsaber pike fighting style could confuse Satele and be an advantage to Senya, while Satele's powers may prolong the fight, the fight still goes to Senya.

S_W_LeGenD
Senya, IMO.

QuakeBlood
up

Deronn_solo
Satale Shan is too powerful in the Force, imo.

TenebrousWay
I'm not sure, honestly. Satele lost to Malgus but he was already one of the greatest warriors of the empire as an apprentice. She did a little better against an improved version of him later. I'd say Malgus accolades are far better than being the best in a group of people that can be one shotted by an unarmed Darth Marr.

DarthDuelist9
Satele's more powerful but Senya's more skilled which would afford her the win.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I'm not sure, honestly. Satele lost to Malgus but he was already one of the greatest warriors of the empire as an apprentice. She did a little better against an improved version of him later.

There is also the fact that, logically, Satale should have improved her lightsaber skill by quite a bit, on the basis of her power increase during the decades that followed, and her ascendance to become Grand Master of the Order.

Nephthys
Senya, imo.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
There is also the fact that, logically, Satale should have improved her lightsaber skill by quite a bit, on the basis of her power increase during the decades that followed, and her ascendance to become Grand Master of the Order.

She lacks documentation, tbh. Uncertainty apart, Outlander scaling certainly favours Senya and Satele doesn't have anything of substance to rely on. There's also the accolade of early Act II(?) HoT being the best lightsaber duelist of the order, which would put him above Satele as well and, while I don't believe the skill growth from HoT to Outlander is that big (as he probably took a hit in SoR), the fact is Satele should be below him in skill.

Deronn_solo
Well, I'm not claiming, or makes ng a case for Satale being better than Senya as duelist.

Only that she is better than what some may think, if the scaling holds up.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Well, I'm not claiming, or makes ng a case for Satale being better than Senya as duelist.

Only that she is better than what some may think, if the scaling holds up.

thumb up

Dispray
Satele

nfactor1995
This would be a really close fight I think.

Rockydonovang
senya takes sabers

force may be a grey area though

MythLord
Either way for sabers and Shan takes Force.

Rockydonovang
satele wins via superior power

FreshestSlice
Everyone who thinks Senya is powerful because she can TK the Outlander is acting hella dumb, tbh.

That kind of thing happens all the time. It's as noteworthy as TKing a droid.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Nephthys
Satele can teleport now (assuming that was her and not a Valkorion illusion) so that's a big deal. Theron mentions that Satele contacted him if you try to kill her.

carthage
Hard to say

Satele has a wider variety of powers, but TOR is feces when it comes to faithfully depicting the level of skill/power of its characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.