Bill Clinton Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Relives Brutal Rapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This is just sad. How was he able to get away with this?

zHh73fkDUIs

Its2016
Did he grab her by the pussy?

Time-Immemorial
He actually did, and then beat her up.

Surtur
I heard that the reason this specific person isn't taken seriously is because her story continually changed.

I have no idea if there is any truth to that.

Time-Immemorial
Most rape victims sub subconsciously suppress events and dont remember a lot till years later.

Bashar Teg
Amazing how her eyes are dry, but when the tissue touches them it looks like she got pepper sprayed.

Time-Immemorial
Looks better then this

Jg7FJqg0LLk
inya.

Robtard
"Strong men also cry." -J. Lebowski

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Most rape victims sub subconsciously suppress events and dont remember a lot till years later.

I see, so like Hilary says: women have the right to be believed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
"Strong men also cry." J. Lebowski

So wait, She was fake crying and Obama was real crying, second question, what planet do you live on to make these kind of statements?

Ignoring her being raped, and then propping Obama? Its seriously disgusting.

Surtur
"Strong men also cry." J. Lebowski

I don't think anyone was commenting on what crying says about the strength of his character.

This quote makes sense if someone said only pussies cry. But the fake crying video was a direct response to insinuations of fake crying in the other video.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I see, so like Hilary says: women have the right to be believed.

But she speaks out of both sides of her mouth, this was removed from her website.

sQ7543nJngk

Time-Immemorial
Liberals being offended by trump words literally have no standing anymore when they cannot even criticize their own party.

What Trump said was wrong, but it was 11 years ago and he apologized. Hillary has never apologized for anything, ever.

Robtard
So wait, She was fake crying and Obama was real crying, second question, what planet do you live on to make these kind of statements?

Ignoring her being raped, and then propping Obama? Its seriously disgusting.

How you come to all these accusations and conclusions because I posted a Lebowski quote is both impressive and dizzying. Please continue.

Its2016

Ignoring her being raped, and then propping Obama? Its seriously disgusting. Rob is a doormat.

Robtard
Originally posted by Its2016
Rob is a doormat.

You're REALLY dumb.

Bashar Teg
Yes TI, I'm calling her a liar and a fraud.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I'm glad you finally came around on your opinion of Hilary.

Its2016
You're REALLY dumb. Youre so deluded.

Time-Immemorial
How you come to all these accusations and conclusions because I posted a Lebowski quote is both impressive and dizzying. Please continue.

Its your apparent lack of caring.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Hillary Clinton said all women should be believed, so you are also calling Hillary a liar as well..

And its pretty disgusting you would call someone who was brutally raped a liar and a fraud, are you that much of a sick and disgusting person?

Bashar Teg
I'm glad you finally came around on your opinion of Hilary. D'oh!

Surtur
I feel like I should have posted a funny gif too, the response just wasn't rascally enough on it's own.

Forgive me.

Its2016
Was very good on its own. 8/10

Surtur
Best. Club. Ever.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-efZ_hYdeQ34/T-GuhurqhvI/AAAAAAAADcM/IrBT5AThbgI/s1600/rap%2Btitle%2Bsite.png

Robtard
Its your apparent lack of caring.

Or maybe you just didn't get the Lebowski reference? It was about fake man-tears.

Anyhow, Juanita is one of the reasons why I said I think Bill as a person is a scumbag. While her story had holes, it does seem like something did happen.

Since we're ousting rapers. What are your thoughts on the rape accusers of Donald Trump? Namely his ex-wife and the woman who claims Trump raped her at a party while she was 13 in the 90's?

Time-Immemorial
Or maybe you just didn't get the Lebowski reference? It was about fake tears.

Anyhow,Juanita is one of the reasons why I said I think Bill as a person is a scumbag. While her story had holes, it does seem like something did happen.

Since we're ousting rapers. What are your thoughts on the rape accusers of Donald Trump? Namely his ex-wife and the woman who claims Trump raped her at a party while she was 13 in the 90's?

You do know she said that during their divorce and later recanted it.

Time-Immemorial
As far as the 13 year old, here is the rest of the story. Look who's party it was, It was Bill Clinton and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's party.

Also this person has no name other then Jane Doe.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/10/08/flashback.-remember-lawsuit-accusing-donald-trump-child-rape/

If Trump did rape her, it is unacceptable, and he should withdraw immediately.

Its2016
Hillary defended her husband during these rape cases, she even said there was a vast right wing conspiracy against her when Bill came on Monica. Its her standing by her husband no matter what for political gains. She gives off a kinda eery vibe.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
Oh, I forgot one, there's also a former business associate who has accused Trump of rape.

On the case of the 13 year old, it's seemingly going back to court and considering what we've recently heard from Trump, the woman's story has more merit, considering the behavior see described fits.

Time-Immemorial
Oh, I forgot one, there's also a former business associate who has accused Trump of rape.

On the case of the 13 year old, it's seemingly going back to court and considering what we've recently heard from Trump, the woman's story has more merit, considering the behavior see described fits.

I already commented on this above.

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
Im talking about about the 13 year old girl. Who is it?? We have no idea. Her name is Jane Doe.

Also how do we know Bill Clinton or convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (who's party it was) didn't rape her? Those two people are a lot more intimidating then Trump.

We have no facts, we have a unnamed person name Jane Doe filing charges. If it is true, if any one of them raped her, they should be thrown in jail. But we need more facts then "Jane Doe said Trump raped her"

Dont you agree?

Robtard
Well, she seems to be accusing Trump of raping her, not sexual predator Bill Clinton or known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

On this case, we'll see. But considering what's coming out about Trump and the other women who have accused him of being sexually aggressive and rape-y. Would you consider what he allegedly did to Jill Harth rape?

Time-Immemorial
Anything is possible considering what he said. At this point I have accepted Trump is going to lose. I feel bad for him really. Nothing will really change for me personally. I will be ok. But I fear what will happen to him after all this.

Thing is, Look who is back in the White House. Bill Clinton a former impeached president and Hillary Clinton who said what difference does it make.

Its really a dark future for America.

Time-Immemorial
Here is another.

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/781605054834802688?lang=en

Surtur

Time-Immemorial
Horrible if true, but this chicks hubby just sat there while some other man felt up his wife?

He must be a passive cuck.

Surtur
He's definitely a chump. I can see a fear of perhaps being sued by Trump, but if he's trying to finger bang your wife right before your eyes? All bets are off.

This doesn't mean the woman is lying, but damn that must have been an awkward conversation between the husband and Trump once she left to go to the bathroom.

Robtard
Horrible if true, but this chicks hubby just sat there while some other man felt up his wife?

It appears he was on the otherside and unaware.

Time-Immemorial
Dude, holy heck, watch this video

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/juanita-broaddrick-kathleen-willey-paula-jones-bill-clinton-sexual-assault/

Raisen
All I know is .......that this is a sick country. Our elected officials are more vile than the average citizen and they act morally superior. And my penis is above average. That's all I know

Its2016
People will blindly follow the Clintons because theyre democrats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.