Legacy team vs Bounty hunters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
Legacy:
- Darth Nihl
- Darth Talon
- Darth Havok
- Darth Stryfe

Bounty hunters:
- early Cade Skywalker before meeting Sith
- Asajj Ventress
- Aurra Sing
- Jango Fett
- Boba Fett
- IG-88
- Calo Nord
- Bossk

Ursumeles
Bounty hunters.

JKBart
Bounty hunters easily. They already have 3 Force Sensitives that could beat any trio in this team, lol. Jango, Boba, and IG together with 2 addons roflstomp anybody on this team while the other 3 fight 3 Sith.

Hardly BH vs. Force Sensitives.

Q99
Originally posted by JKBart
Bounty hunters easily. They already have 3 Force Sensitives that could beat any trio in this team, lol.

Who?

Bounty-Hunter Cade was explicitly no match for Nihl- as in, there was a large gap and Cade could maybe hold him off some, if he had a lightsaber- which he doesn't have one of! He doesn't get one of his own til visiting Ossus, he'll only be able to use one if someone else loses one.

Aurra Sing lost straight-up to Aayla Secura, who's weaker than any of the Sith.

Asajj is the only one I'd give good odds on one-on-one vs a sith here.

Of the three force users, threatwise they go Asajj > Aurra > Cade.

Geistalt
Bounty hunters win (and it's not even close).

MythLord
They get the bounty.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Who?

Bounty-Hunter Cade was explicitly no match for Nihl- as in, there was a large gap and Cade could maybe hold him off some, if he had a lightsaber- which he doesn't have one of! He doesn't get one of his own til visiting Ossus, he'll only be able to use one if someone else loses one.

Aurra Sing lost straight-up to Aayla Secura, who's weaker than any of the Sith.

Asajj is the only one I'd give good odds on one-on-one vs a sith here.

Of the three force users, threatwise they go Asajj > Aurra > Cade. Aayla was pushing Vos really ****ing hard in their fight.

I'd put Vos above any of the Sith here, barring Talon.

At the very least, Aurra Sing is stalemating Havok, shes definitely above Stryfe.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan

I'd put Vos above any of the Sith here, barring Talon.

Nihl > Talon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Nihl > Talon. Edit: Nvm.

Q99
Originally posted by Jmanghan

At the very least, Aurra Sing is stalemating Havok, shes definitely above Stryfe.

Keep in mind that Stryfe, while the weakest of the Hands, has quite strong TK and is precise enough to grasping someone's heart with TK, and his sabers are at the least fairly solid, he clashed with Cade a little (if, granted, Cade then set him up to be hit by Syn's grenades).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.