Plagueis and RotS Anakin vs Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Takes place in RotS like in Stupendous Wave's video

Ursumeles
Serious Anakin? Team.

GM Yoda
The team, in my opinion.

The Ellimist
If Anakin isn't conflicted, team.

Geistalt
Team (assumimg it's post-Tyranus'-murder, pre-Vader Anakin). If it's after he goes overboard and gets reckless or before he learns to harness his rage, he loses.

Geistalt
Because he'll let himself get talked out of it until Sidious convinces him otherwise.

Geistalt
Assuming.

Deronn_solo
Plagueis alone should be pushing Sidious, adding Anakin along, the team should take it every time.

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious stomps.

Kurk
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Sidious stomps. lol explain

carthage
Sidious gets molested

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk
lol explain

Simple. Anakin is a non factor. Sidious by RotS should be far more powerful then Plagueis.

Geistalt
Anakin is a non factor. Not if he's in his pre-Mustafar state.

UCanShootMyNova
He's Malgus level at best.

Geistalt
He's Malgus level at best. I'd say slightly more (and, either way, that's more than enough to turn the tables against Sidious).

The Ellimist
He's Malgus level at best.

How many narrators and characters are like "Malgus may be the most powerful sith ever, maybe even more powerful than Vitiate"?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Geistalt
I'd say slightly more (and, either way, that's more than enough to turn the tables against Sidious).

Given Palpatine grew substantially in power after defeating Plagueis, the fact that he underwent several rituals that "darkened the Galaxy" and that his very presence affected the Jedi's precognitive ability I'd say he should be powerful enough that a Malgus level opponent shouldn't affect the outcome of the fight.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
If Anakin isn't conflicted, team.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.