Anyone else tired of constant new planets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I know the galaxy has billions of planets, but I feel that they just make up new planets constantly and never re-use the planets they already made up. Its a planet. Not a city; you can have a lot of variety with it. Whats the point of having a galaxy map, if you need to keep revising it. Does anyone else feel this way?

cs_zoltan
Not really. On one hand it's nice to see old planets, on the other if everything happens on the same handful of planets then the galaxy feels awfully small.

Beniboybling
I think the issue is they always revisit the same ones, like Tatooine and shit. Better to flesh out more obscure less used worlds like TOR did with Belsavis and Rishi (but also bunked with Hoth and the like.)

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I know the galaxy has billions of planets, but I feel that they just make up new planets constantly and never re-use the planets they already made up. Its a planet. Not a city; you can have a lot of variety with it. Whats the point of having a galaxy map, if you need to keep revising it. Does anyone else feel this way?

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.