Shaak Ti vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi [Force Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Both in their prime, setting is Hypori. Who wins?

Nephthys
Shaak Ti. The Force was unleashed in her.

Beniboybling
What if Kenobi sneaks up from behind?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
What if Kenobi sneaks up from behind? http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-08-2016/CUAMyu.gif

Beniboybling
smile

UCanShootMyNova
Shaak.

Jmanghan
Obi-Wan and Anakin couldn't overcome each other in TK, Obi-Wan wins.

carthage
Obi wan

DarthAnt66
Kenobi.

|King Joker|
Reasons, my loves?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons, my loves? In ROTS, Obi-Wan was matching Anakin in TK.

Geistalt
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons, my loves? How about the fact that he matched an enraged Anakin in the Force, beat A'Sharad Hett, used Force Leap and TK simultaneously (quickly enough to surprise and cheap-shot TPM Maul), crushed some droids with Durge's ship, casually cut through a pair of lightsaber-resistant B2s, lifted however many tons of metal objects for Anakin to walk across, simultaneously Force Crushed 2 assassin droids, and practiced Alchaka routinely?

Still don't know how that'd hold up against matching an early-TFU Galen Marek on LS Felucia.

Deronn_solo
Shaak's feats are flat-out more impressive, honestly.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Shaak's feats are flat-out more impressive, honestly. Not as impressive as Obi-Wan matching Anakin in TK.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Geistalt
How about the fact that he matched an enraged Anakin in the Force, beat A'Sharad Hett, used Force Leap and TK simultaneously (quickly enough to surprise and cheap-shot TPM Maul), crushed some droids with Durge's ship, casually cut through a pair of lightsaber-resistant B2s, lifted however many tons of metal objects for Anakin to walk across, simultaneously Force Crushed 2 assassin droids, and practiced Alchaka routinely?

Still don't know how that'd hold up against matching an early-TFU Galen Marek on LS Felucia. Uh, its force only, dude.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not as impressive as Obi-Wan matching Anakin in TK.

Anakin was hindered and between two worlds; earlier in the same film, Dooku flat-out ragdolled him.

Jmanghan
Anakin was hindered and between two worlds; earlier in the same film, Dooku flat-out ragdolled him. Dooku > Shaak in the force.

I'm sorry, but being emotionally distraught shouldn't affect force abilities.

If there's a quote saying it does, then cool. But if not, I'm just gonna assume Anakin is just as powerful while emotionally hindered as he is normally.

|King Joker|
Shaak's feats are flat-out more impressive, honestly. Not sure how Ti can match using Force jump and TK simultaneously.

Solar Power
Originally posted by Geistalt
How about the fact that he matched an enraged Anakin in the Force, beat A'Sharad Hett, used Force Leap and TK simultaneously (quickly enough to surprise and cheap-shot TPM Maul), crushed some droids with Durge's ship, casually cut through a pair of lightsaber-resistant B2s, lifted however many tons of metal objects for Anakin to walk across, simultaneously Force Crushed 2 assassin droids, and practiced Alchaka routinely?

Still don't know how that'd hold up against matching an early-TFU Galen Marek on LS Felucia.

This, in addition to Kenobi's impressive performance against Durge, force repulsing Durge from the inside out.

Solar Power
Reviewing Ti's feats, it looks like she's more prone to using the force in combat, but her pre-TFU feats are nothing Kenobi can't replicate.

Her showing in the TFU comic, while impressive, is confusing. She dominated Galen, then somehow his force repulse killed her from behind? In this depiction, Felucia is a DS nexus too, so that's a considerable factor.

If we're using the comic showing, I would say Ti takes it. Overpowering pre-prime Galen on a DS Nexus is comparable to blocking an emotionally unstable Anakin's attack. She's definitely not going to be able to ragdoll him, but it looks to me she's the better offensive force user.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Solar Power
Reviewing Ti's feats, it looks like she's more prone to using the force in combat, but her pre-TFU feats are nothing Kenobi can't replicate.

Her showing in the TFU comic, while impressive, is confusing. She dominated Galen, then somehow his force repulse killed her from behind? In this depiction, Felucia is a DS nexus too, so that's a considerable factor.

If we're using the comic showing, I would say Ti takes it. Overpowering pre-prime Galen on a DS Nexus is comparable to blocking an emotionally unstable Anakin's attack. She's definitely not going to be able to ragdoll him, but it looks to me she's the better offensive force user. Again, I don't see how emotionally unstable Anakin is different then Normal Anakin in the force.

In sabers yeah, but in the force...?

Solar Power
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Again, I don't see how emotionally unstable Anakin is different then Normal Anakin in the force.

In sabers yeah, but in the force...?

I thought the sabers were so even because Ani and Obi sparred a lot. Now, I possess no quotes to substantiate my claim, but this is a stance that I have read in my time browsing this forum, and it makes sense to me:
One's emotional state is a factor in determining his/her force abilities in a given time.

It would actually be Anakin's force ability being affected the most in addition to his saber ability from being emotionally unbalanced. In enraged states, we've seen force users accomplish beyond the norm feats, like Savage choking Dooku and Ventress choking Anakin. And we know one's ability with the lightsaber is dependent on their connection to the force, evident by Rey beating Kylo and Kanan beating the Inquisitor and Maul. I am in over my head trying to state this, but I'm just trying to explain my stance.

So Anakin, who's an emotional mess should arguably not be able to draw as heavily on his connection to the force. He killed his close friends in Operation Knightfall, he thinks his wife and best friend betrayed him, and he found out his fatherly figure is the most evil being in the entire galaxy. I think it's Padme's "betrayal" that unbalanced him the most, explaining the performance drop from Knightfall Vader to Mustafar Vader. I hope to acquire a PDF of the ROTS Novelization to substantiate this later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.