Anakin and Obi Wan vs. Sidious (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes this? RotS Sidious.

Nephthys
Sidious lol

Kurk
Kenobi is a non-factor

Sidious unless it's Zonakin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Kenobi is a non-factor

Sidious unless it's Zonakin Who the **** is ZonAnakin ? Sounds like a fanboy wet dream of some thing that never truly existed.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who the **** is ZonAnakin ? Sounds like a fanboy wet dream of some thing that never truly existed.

thumb up Absolutely correct Quan.

Jmanghan
Team.

Kenobi is enough to hold him off, and Anakin can use his incredible bladework to take down Sidious.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Kenobi is enough to hold him off,

Just for a second; NewGuy, Ant, Nova, other various Anakin wankers. Realize what you're breeding. Realize the disease you're spreading across this board.

DarthAnt66
Team.

UCanShootMyNova
https://coveredlawenforcement.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/unrepentant-sinner.jpg

Kurk

quanchi112

Kurk
Fiction is inconsistent it isn't just Anakin. It's about a compelling story and drama. This idea there's some master list of guys who 99 percent t of the time crush other guys is simply fools gold.
Funny, I thought I made the same point to you in one of our past bickerments

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Funny, I thought I made the same point to you in one of our past bickerments You are probably misrepresenting what I said and taking it out of context. Not the first time you've tried this desperate tactic.

JKBart
Who the **** is ZonAnakin ? Sounds like a fanboy wet dream of some thing that never truly existed.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

The Ellimist
Saying that Zonakin doesn't exist helps the Anakin brigade; it suggests that destroying Dooku is just base Anakin.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Just for a second; NewGuy, Ant, Nova, other various Anakin wankers. Realize what you're breeding. Realize the disease you're spreading across this board.

Okay, firstly, I reject the notion that I am in any way responsible for Jman. Don't pin that shit on me. Secondly, to be honest, I don't find his post all that offensive in this case, so I daresay our 'influence' is an improvement on the norm. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Disgusting.

Jmanghan

Ok, so Sidious can't blitz ****ing Fisto, but he can blitz Kenobi.

Makes sense.

I don't have Anakin that high myelf, but the majority of KMC at this point, do.

So its taboo to not consider Anakin as peers of Mace and Dooku, if not better then them.

Kenobi the best defensive duelist in the mythos, he's not getting speedblitzed by ANYONE.

Not Plaguies, Not Sidious, Not even Luke.

UCanShootMyNova
He did blitz Fisto. He cut him down within 3 blade clashes.

I don't give a shit what's taboo.

He would be by any of the higher tiers.

By all the people you mentioned.

Jmanghan
He did blitz Fisto. He cut him down within 3 blade clashes.

I don't give a shit what's taboo.

He would be by any of the higher tiers.

By all the people you mentioned. A speedblitz to me, is being fast enough to kill your opponent in a single stroke, no more.

If a speedblitz for you, is 3-6 strokes, thats cool.

I see Obi-Wan as a peer to Dooku, and Dooku as a peer to Mace, and Anakin as a peer to them as well.

To me, they're all around the same skill range, of course Mace and Dooku are superior, but it isn't by a lot, the difference in skill between them is negligible, and Anakin is also in that same league.

NewGuy01
Luke would cower in terror if he learned Obi-Wan had returned and was his opponent, let's be honest.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Luke would cower in terror if he learned Obi-Wan had returned and was his opponent, let's be honest. Ben Kenobi could take him.

He'd just force push him and Luke would die instantly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Saying that Zonakin doesn't exist helps the Anakin brigade; it suggests that destroying Dooku is just base Anakin. Therrs no factual evidence to support this idea of ZonAnakin. The same Anakin beat Dooku but lost to Kenobi. Kenobi wrecked this crybaby cuck.

Ziggystardust
If the hype is true, than the team takes this in the one of the closest lightsaber battles ever thought up by man or boy. The hype issuing them above Yoda as the greatest fighting force in the order, their flawless teamwork and the text surrounding Anakin's personal performance against Dooku are all facto's putting the edge in the team's favour. They could win, it's not impossible, Sheev was separating Maul and Opress with the telekinesis to get an advantage over them, and as long that's not accounted for then the duo might as well be glued to each other.

GM Yoda
Team takes this.

GM Yoda
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Luke would cower in terror if he learned Obi-Wan had returned and was his opponent, let's be honest. True.

Ursumeles
Sidious.

Darth Thor
Honestly I think the bigger problem than Anakin wanking on these boards is Sidious wanking.

It's Sabers only. Of course these 2 have a decent shot at winning. The weak link here is a superior duelist to Grievous, and the stronger opponent here trounced Count Dooku.

Geistalt
The same Anakin beat Dooku but lost to Kenobi. True, but he just wasn't fighting as well as he did earlier on; otherwise, Obi-Wan wouldn't have been able to counter his Force Push that well (they were perfectly on par with each other in terms of the Force - so, unless you subscribe to the belief that Anakin's saber strength was amped at the expense of his Force strength, you're mistaken).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.