Spiderman, Lizard, Abomination, Thor Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

tkitna
So its basically Thor versus Doomsday as the other 3 offer nothing. Physical attacks aren't going to work on Doomsday (at least not from these characters). If Thor were to win, he would be digging up something from his hammer full of tricks.

carthage
Doomsday clowns these chumps

golem370
Thor has a chance bombardment with massive lightning strikes killed those armored creatures in Avengers.

FrothByte
Only Abom and Thor are useful in this match.

ShadowFyre
But Lizard can cut through school lockers with one swipe.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
But Lizard can cut through school lockers with one swipe.

surprise

apex_pretador
Originally posted by tkitna
So its basically Thor versus Doomsday as the other 3 offer nothing. Physical attacks aren't going to work on Doomsday (at least not from these characters). If Thor were to win, he would be digging up something from his hammer full of tricks.
This

Darth Thor
So its basically Thor versus Doomsday as the other 3 offer nothing.

I'm sure Abom would help.

Surtur
Originally posted by golem370
Thor has a chance bombardment with massive lightning strikes killed those armored creatures in Avengers.

Yeah, but Doomsday survived a nuke.

tkitna
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I'm sure Abom would help.

By dying quickly and getting out of Thors way.

carver9
Abomination is faster than Doomsday and he is strong enough to play a huge role here.

FrothByte
I guess Spiderman and Lizard are fast enough and strong enough to at least provide some measure of distraction. Abom is not strong enough to kill Doomsday on his own but plenty strong enough to keep DD occupied.

In the end, it will be up to Thor to figure something out. Technically he could do the same whirlwind trick he did on Destroyer, keep DD off his feet. Still, I can't see how he'll have enough firepower to KO something that survived a nuke. If they can knock him off his feet he could just lay Mjolnir down on DD's chest I guess.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
Abomination is faster than Doomsday and he is strong enough to play a huge role here.

I think your wrong on both accounts Carv.

Henry_Pym
I think your wrong on both accounts Carv. DD couldn't even keep up with Batman. Abom was built to be a hulk clone, and they are quite quick.

K-Dog
http://thebulletin.org/what-would-happen-if-800-kiloton-nuclear-warhead-detonated-above-midtown-manhattan8023 Ok Doomsday survived this...several times hotter than the core of the sun...ground zero blast spreading out at millions of miles per hour...

Arachnid1
Doomsday stomps hilariously.

jinXed by JaNx
thunderdick wins.

SevenShackles
I think Spiderman could prove his worth keeping doomsday distracted. Using his spidey sense and web slinging to full effect to dodge blasts and any pouncing. Couldn't do anything offensively I'm sure but he does have his uses lol

Arachnid1
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I think Spiderman could prove his worth keeping doomsday distracted. Using his spidey sense and web slinging to full effect to dodge blasts and any pouncing. Couldn't do anything offensively I'm sure but he does have his uses lol I was going to say the same until I remembered the AOE attack. No amount of bullet time will dodge that

John Murdoch
If I remember correctly, Doomsday absorbs energy, thus anything the team does only fuels him for an eventual massive AoE attack.

I agree with Froth, in that the only chance the team has is if Thor can use mjolnir to a more exotic power type of effect. Otherwise, Doomsday should eventually take the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.