Darth Sidious (TCW) vs Lord Starkiller and Mara jade (Prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dread Dark
Sabers

Force

All out

Who takes this

Dread Dark
Whaaat to easy? Or did I forget put the evil question mark?

Jmanghan
So Sidious as of his fight with Maul and Savage?

Team takes 4/10 wins.

Deronn_solo
^^
lal, no.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
^^
lal, no. Uh, why not?

Jmanghan
Lord Starkiller and Mara are >>> Maul and Savage.

Deronn_solo
The casual ease at which Palpatine performed the feat, make up for whatever superiority this team has over TCW one. Mara isn't powerful enough to last against a second against Sidious' power, and Starkiller is getting destroyed in CQC.

UCanShootMyNova
I'd go with the team honestly.

Deronn_solo
At absolutely no ones surprise.

Ziggystardust
Sidious b-teams.

UCanShootMyNova
I could understand the oppositions position. I just hold my stance because Sidious had been draining the population of Byss for 2 years before the events of TFU before Galen pushed him to desperation. Mara seems to be capable of holding her own against someone like Caedus in a Force engagement. I'd say they could take this in a close match.

Ziggystardust
Wrong on both accounts.

UCanShootMyNova
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3463912-1716045289-31445.jpg

"Jacen was on the knife-edge between dying and killing. They grappled, Force-pushed, Force-crushed: he threw her back again, trying to Force-jolt her spine and paralyze her for a moment, but somehow she deflected it and bricks flew out of the wall as if someone had punched them through from the other side. She almost Force-snatched the lightsaber from his hand, but even with his injuries he hung on to it. He wouldn't die. He couldn't, not now." - Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice.

Ziggystardust
I never denied the events of Byss, the denial comes from Palaptine's desperation at the hands of flailen. Where is it? As for Mara, we both know that's not a fair comparison given the bat-manning done beforehand, and unlike Jaina it can't be argued that they'e both diminished from injury, pain or trauma. But still, the point in question is that Caedus isn't remotely comparable to Sidious by either feat or accolade.

UCanShootMyNova
"The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations."

Can't get any clearer then that.

Being superior to Vader who was noted to have been a threat to Sidious numerous times puts him at a level approaching Sidious.

Ursumeles
Ventress also was an threath to Sidious.
Anyway, Sidious relative easily.

UCanShootMyNova
A threat that pushed him to desperation in a Force lock? Lmao.

Deronn_solo
Jacen wasn't even 100 percent against Mara, lmao. Also, proof novel blurbs are canon, pls.

Ursumeles
Also, RotS Sidious is probably one tier, or more, above Caedus.

UCanShootMyNova
Jacen wasn't even 100 percent against Mara, lmao. Also, proof novel blurbs are canon, pls.

The fact that the contents of a book including its back cover needs to be approved by canon authorities? Lmao.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Also, RotS Sidious is probably one tier, or more, above Caedus.

Yes, probably. I'm just noting that Mara's presence would be a useful ally to lend her power to Galen's own.

UCanShootMyNova
Ah, strike that. I just looked into it and apparently Sidious began draining Byss in 19BBY meaning Galen fought against a Sidious who had been gathering Darkside knowledge from millions of planets and draining the life of billions for nearly 2 decades.

They take this without too much trouble.

Ursumeles
LMAO.
Galen =/= Starkiller, and Sidious stomps Galen.

UCanShootMyNova
My mistake. Didn't see that it was the non canon DLC version.

Galen honestly probably solos TCW Sidious.

Ursumeles
Ok.

LOL.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
The fact that the contents of a book including its back cover needs to be approved by canon authorities? Lmao.

Same could be said about the Vs series in the Insider Magazine; doesn't make it canon.

UCanShootMyNova
There's a different between outright statements and hypothetical versus battles made to entertain fans.

Deronn_solo
So, publisher summaries aren't there to grab attention and make people pick up the book? That is the very crux of it, lmao.

Entertaining or not, it was still published, approved, and written by credible people within the Lucasfilm group --- we shouldn't throw it out on a whim 'cause we don't like the result.

Trocity
Sidious stomps.

GM Yoda
Sidious wins with some difficulty.

UCanShootMyNova
So, publisher summaries aren't there to grab attention and make people pick up the book? That is the very crux of it, lmao.

Entertaining or not, it was still published, approved, and written by credible people within the Lucasfilm group --- we shouldn't throw it out on a whim 'cause we don't like the result.

Isn't there a disclaimer regarding those versus?

Deronn_solo
Is there? I only read like one of them a long time ago, lmao. If there was, I didn't see it

I guess I'll download a PDF and check.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.