Grand Inquisitor = Ventress quote?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
I've heard that was stated somewhere. Quote?

UCanShootMyNova
It's stated that the limit of any Inquisitor that appears on Rebels capabilities would be Ventress level meaning she's the ceiling not the bar.

Darth Thor
Filoni said the best Inquistot is around Ventress level. But probably still a little below her.

I don't have the video. Just seen it like once I think. Maybe Beni, Joker or ares have it.

NewGuy01
The strongest Inquisitor is sub-Ventress level according to Filoni, but we're not even positive that's the GI.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep.

Azronger
So, does anyone actually have the quote?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Listening to RBR's interview with Filoni, he says that Inquisitors should be able to handle "most Jedi, especially in the time period {OT}" but "probably wouldn't do so well during the Clone War." He says "the very best Inquisitor" is comparable to Ventress, but that "Ventress is probably still more powerful." He adds that that's "just opinion, though."

https://secure-ec.libsyn.com/p/c/3/5/c35956a1f8aba75f/RebelForceRadio_070315_DaveFiloni1.mp3? d13a76d516d9dec20c3d276ce028ed5089ab1ce3dae902ea1d
06cf8136d5cc58e7fa&c_id=9340343

Azronger
Link doesn't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.