Lord Starkiller vs ROTS Kenobi (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

GM Yoda
Kenobi, easily.

Geistalt
Originally posted by GM Yoda
Kenobi, easily.

Jmanghan
It depends on how much better you think Obi-Wan is then Ben Kenobi in sabers.

The Ellimist
I don't think Vader solidly surpasses Obi Wan in sabers until RotJ.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't think Vader solidly surpasses Obi Wan in sabers until RotJ. Ben Kenobi, not Obi-Wan.

Ziggystardust
Jman is literally a walking aneurism.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't think Vader solidly surpasses Obi Wan in sabers until RotJ.
He never surpasses him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Jman is literally a walking aneurism. At least people take me seriously, at least I've actually won debates in my history on KMC.

The Ellimist
Yeah Ziggy saying that is kind of cute

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He never surpasses him.

How good is Ben Kenovi then?

DarthAnt66
19 years hiding in sand and not using a lightsaber weaker.

Jmanghan
19 years hiding in sand and not using a lightsaber weaker. Yeah, but like, a lot?

And he uses his lightsaber several times in exile, especially since its Legends Ben/Obi-Wan.

DarthAnt66
I can only think of the Hett fight, which made note he was already going rusty despite being on exile for only a few years so far.

Jmanghan
I can only think of the Hett fight, which made note he was already going rusty despite being on exile for only a few years so far. Well, he was good enough to be an equal to ANH Vader.

The Ellimist
It's somewhat arbitrary but if Ben Kenobi ~ TCW Obi Wan, we know Vader is somewhat better in ANH, gets significantly better by ESB and then gets better by RotJ. Add that to his enormous strength in the Force and I'd say he should be Dooku level by RotJ.

Jmanghan
Kenobi just let Vader kill him in ANH.

It wasn't a real fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.