Dooku vs. Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Ursumeles
Ragnos
Dooku
?

Edit: Yes, thx Bart.

JKBart
I think you meant the opposite.

Dooku wins sabers 10/10, Force is unknown, and Dooku wins all out.

Jmanghan
Ragnos is too powerful.

Deronn_solo
1. Ragnos
2. Dooku
3. Ragnos

UCanShootMyNova
Ragnos.
Dooku.
Not sure.

The Merchant
Ragnos. I guess it depends how you view Muur vs. Vader which I use as a measuring stick for Ancients vs. Modern. Spirit Muur>19 bby Vader. Since that's both at their weakest I assume that Prime Muur>Prime Vader, evidence to that is how Vader + Muurs power is a possible threat to 19 bby Palpatine and Vader never thought of taking Palpatine out on his own meaning the power of Muur plus his is a power he never achieved naturally.

Muur from feats is 2nd strongest of the Dark Exiles since Ajunta was the DL of their time. Muur considered 19 bby Vader a worthy host so Vader should be in their same tier of power the Exiles I mean. Ragnos is said to be stronger than any Sith of his time especially since he was the ruler of the Golden Age of the Sith implying his dynasty>the Dark exiles which is only logical. ROTS Dooku is below prime Vader for me so yeah Ragnos is superior in the Force. In terms of the blade Dooku can win in a hard fight.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
1. Ragnos
2. Dooku
3. Ragnos

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The Merchant
Ragnos. I guess it depends how you view Muur vs. Vader which I use as a measuring stick for Ancients vs. Modern. Spirit Muur>19 bby Vader. Since that's both at their weakest I assume that Prime Muur>Prime Vader,

Ehhhh that seems like a rather arbitrary step; I would wager that Vader was further from his prime, seeing as how his potential was still stratospheric whereas Murr's wasn't to that level by any indication.

As for their combined power, we don't really know how potent "combining" is. If RotJ Vader really is 80% of RotJ Palpatine (whatever "80%" implies), for example, and you're just summing things up, then if RotS Sidious is 90% of RotJ Sidious, 19 bby Vader could be 50% and spirit Murr could be 60% or something, and then prime Murr could be 70%, seeing as how the 80-100 gap is big enough to fit Vader and Sidious. Like, it's basically completely unknown.

Another possible gauge that we have is that Ragnos < post-Nathema Vitiate < SWTOR Vitiate < Plagueis < RotS Sidious < RotJ Sidious, and some of those gaps were fairly massive; would Dooku have the same chain? Potentially.

Jmanghan
...There's also the fact that Spirit Muur beat Vong Krayt.

And that Pall is confirmed to be above Prime Muur.

And Ragnos is confirmed to be above them both, whike Hord is confirmed to be above them in sabers.

Geistalt
1. Ragnos
2. Tyranus
3. No idea lol

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan

And Ragnos is confirmed to be above them both

Where?

The Ellimist
...There's also the fact that Spirit Muur beat Vong Krayt.

And that Pall is confirmed to be above Prime Muur.

And Ragnos is confirmed to be above them both, whike Hord is confirmed to be above them in sabers.

How good is Vong Krayt? We really can't say.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
How good is Vong Krayt? We really can't say. I'd say above Kenobi in sabers, at the very least.

The Ellimist
I see no reason to believe that tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Where? Read Ant's RT.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
1. Ragnos
2. Dooku
3. Ragnos

SunRazer
People ranking Ragnos highly now?

MythLord
Didn't they always? lol

I mean, I can see a case being made for Dooku in all-out, but holistically speaking and power-wise, Ragnos is just superior.

SunRazer
It wasn't too long ago that there was this minor backlash movement against the Ragnos supremacy quotes. And he didn't seem to be considered particularly powerful at all.

MythLord
The backlash against Ragnos' supremacy quote stands. Nadd, Kun and potentially Ajunta could be argued as more powerful.

Yeah, he always was, though. People had him near SoR Revan and two-shotting Mace and Dooku at one point a few months back.

UCanShootMyNova
Read Ant's RT.

How do we know "most powerful of the most powerful" meant up to and of his time rather then just of his time?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
People ranking Ragnos highly now?

I've been ranking the ancient Sith pretty highly for months now, lmao. Ragnos is easily a top 6-8 Sith Lord of all time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How do we know "most powerful of the most powerful" meant up to and of his time rather then just of his time? Because it doesn't say that.

It says "the most powerful of the most powerful".

Not "the most powerful Sith Lord of his time."

Its not vague, its pretty clear-cut, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.