Glen Beck is with her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Guess what liberals, now this maniac is off our hands, he's all yours.

He's with her

Its2016
Implying they dont just go with the money. Implying liberals arent going to take a massive U turn and praise him somehow. Implying they will "rationalise" this as more anti Trump shit the msm tell them.

Time-Immemorial
Someone posted this on his facebook announcement.

Her post:...."I am not a hardline Dem, or a hardline Repub, I prefer to use my common sense in politics...however, I thought I would leave this right here.....

Donald Trump did not steal your money. Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not stirring a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims. Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel.

Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy. Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.

Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not grant amnesty to millions of people living here illegally and then offer them your social security retirement funds.

Trump did not betray veterans or reduce their promised benefits, Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times. Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop. Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not.

The media is the Democratic Party, and is their protective shield. Save our culture. Stop listening to them..!!

Its2016
Its weird how all the establishment swaps from Reps to Dems and the loyals dont seem to see this. Glad some people are redpilled like her.

Flyattractor
But Trump did say "Grab em by the pussy" so yes.....WORSE THEN HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!

But The HillDawg is still FUHHHHHGIN BLOODY SHIT!!!!!!!

carthage
Beck is a certifiable retard

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Its2016
Implying they dont just go with the money. Implying liberals arent going to take a massive U turn and praise him somehow. Implying they will "rationalise" this as more anti Trump shit the msm tell them. Aren't you way too old to be in unironically browsing 4chan?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by carthage
Beck is a certifiable retard

You can't use that word. You should be Banned from the Interwebs for your Hate Speech.

The Ellimist
The GOP is imploding, and it's glorious.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Unlike the Leftist Party. The Right isn't bunch of brainwashed minions.

Its2016
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Aren't you way too old to be in unironically browsing 4chan? What does that have to do with anything I said? Can you tell me more about how youre a butthurt Berniebro?

Its2016
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The GOP is imploding, and it's glorious. Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. Unlike the Leftist Party. The Right isn't bunch of brainwashed minions. These are both true. The republicans were mostly controlled opposition anyway. Its good that theyre imploding.

Bashar Teg
same old pattern of zero personal accountability. in 6 months you'll all be bashing trump, acting like you were never part of what elevated him, and putting the blame on obama/hillary/liberals. liberals didn't kill your party. you did.

Time-Immemorial
I will be blaming government and media as a whole. And laughing at all the people who voted to put that criminal in officelaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
a better strategy would have been to run someone who was actually qualified and emotionally stable. slim pickings, i know. but surely you could have done better than trump. oh well...spilled milk.

Time-Immemorial
You mean emotionally stable like throwing blue vases and books at people in the whitehouse? Or punching out the president and giving him a black eye?

How's it feel to know the liberals are conspiring to keep you neutered docile people which you are one of?

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
same old pattern of zero personal accountability. in 6 months you'll all be bashing trump, acting like you were never part of what elevated him, and putting the blame on obama/hillary/liberals. liberals didn't kill your party. you did. Yes we did kill the republican establishment, but why complain when hes going to make america great again?

Time-Immemorial
People must be under the impression we like republicanslaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
oh so you always hated the GOP, now? how expected

http://wonkville.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/rats.gif

Time-Immemorial
Find a single post of me praising the GOP. They are spinless cowards, they let obama pass everything he wanted.

Are you that foolish to think the government is working on your best interest?

"And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliment citizenry.The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

Its2016

http://wonkville.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/rats.gif Weve been both saying we hated the Republicans for years. Dont pretend were turning against them all of a sudden. Thats a very Rob thing to do.

Tzeentch
What does that have to do with anything I said? Can you tell me more about how youre a butthurt Berniebro? Well, it has everything to do with what you said, obviously.

How much time in a day would you say that you spend on /pol/?

Time-Immemorial
Well, it has everything to do with what you said, obviously.

How much time in a day would you say that you spend on /pol/?

Why are you a racist?

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why are you a racist? The white race has had its day in the sun- it is time for the Jewish Marxists to take over.

dadudemon
a better strategy would have been to run someone who was actually qualified and emotionally stable. slim pickings, i know. but surely you could have done better than trump.

thumb up

Nephthys
Weve been both saying we hated the Republicans for years. Dont pretend were turning against them all of a sudden. Thats a very Rob thing to do.

But you've only been here for a week..... confused

dadudemon

Um, yeah, TI has never hidden that he has massive issues with the GOP. Just because you strongly oppose libtards in the US does not mean you are automatically a derping Republican. It is possible to be critical of libtards AND not be a Republican at the same time. I know...almost unheard of in the US. <--- Not Sarcasm

Its2016
Against the GOP, against the Democrats, Trump ticks both boxes.

Best candidate ever.

Well, it has everything to do with what you said, obviously.

How much time in a day would you say that you spend on /pol/? None of your concern. But you should definitely visit there.

Its2016
Originally posted by dadudemon
Um, yeah, TI has never hidden that he has massive issues with the GOP. Just because you strongly oppose libtards in the US does not mean you are automatically a derping Republican. It is possible to be critical of libtards AND not be a Republican at the same time. I know...almost unheard of in the US. <--- Not Sarcasm except when it comes to you.

Time-Immemorial
Um, yeah, TI has never hidden that he has massive issues with the GOP. Just because you strongly oppose libtards in the US does not mean you are automatically a derping Republican. It is possible to be critical of libtards AND not be a Republican at the same time. I know...almost unheard of in the US. <--- Not Sarcasm

Thanks for validation.

Bash, what weasel like thing will you say next, since you don't have valid criticism or opinions for much of anything.

Its2016
I guess trying to credit Glenn Beck is too hard so we're the flip floppers now! I cant believe Basher went with "NO U"

Robtard
No, you're just flip-flopping now as was called. Another Glen Beck.

Bashar Teg
I guess trying to credit Glenn Beck is too hard so we're the flip floppers now! I cant believe Basher went with "NO U"

This post has been brought to you by Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Do you have a little captain in you?

Surtur
As has been said all along: everybody is shitty.

Time-Immemorial
Wouldn't the aliens be the most shitty though? Who the fck are they to tell us what to do?

Bashar Teg
they're coming to take our jobs

Surtur
It depends on which aliens. You got your greys, you got your reptilians, you got your Nordic like aliens, etc.,

The Nords are basically like a nazi's wet dream when it comes to looks. So that counts for something I suppose.

Time-Immemorial
they're coming to take our jobs

Nah, they are the one making you worklaughing out loud Its interesting to hear you already believe in aliens tho.

Bashar Teg
so i should thank the aliens for being employed?

Time-Immemorial
Yes thank the Aliens, that you now believe inlaughing out loud

Surtur
According to the Blue Planet Project we have come into contact with nearly 100 different alien species.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Yes thank the Aliens, that you now believe inlaughing out loud
i do?

Time-Immemorial
what if it's true? :O

So when is Nibiru getting here, every year they say its cominglaughing out loud

Raisen

this is me. a ron paul libertarian. as of now i have to side more with republicans as i see libs as more destructive.

Time-Immemorial
Liberals have no real success stories other then being elected by the brain dead.

Its2016
Originally posted by Surtur
It depends on which aliens. You got your greys, you got your reptilians, you got your Nordic like aliens, etc.,

The Nords are basically like a nazi's wet dream when it comes to looks. So that counts for something I suppose. I thought Nords were just Norwegians and Icelanders.

Surtur
I thought Nords were just Norwegians and Icelanders.

They are also a cool race to play as in Skyrim. Hell the Nords from Morrowind though were much more bad ass and powerful.

But yes, there are these aliens called "Nords" because they resemble a nordic wet dream. They are apparently all very tall(6-7 foot) and beautiful looking and in some accounts they have psychokinetic powers.

I'm almost torn on whether I want the Blue Planet Project book to be true. On one hand..you have aliens who chill in vats of human fluids to absorb the nutrients.

On the other hand you have aliens that apparently their only goal is to help humans realize their innate psychic powers. I want these powers, I'll accept fluid absorbing evil aliens in order to get them. It seems like a fair trade.

Time-Immemorial
So when is Nibiru getting here, every year they say its coming?

Surtur
If it gets too close Obama can just throw on his cape and push it into the sun.

Hicere
Is that true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.