Who is Dooku tier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who do you think is on Dooku's general level as a combatant, and how would you order this tier?

Incomplete list IMHO

Mace Windu
Dooku / Arcann / Ragnos / Tulak Hord / RotJ Luke
Darth Revan
Freedon Nadd / Jaina Solo
Naga Sadow / pre-Nathema Vitiate / TFU Shaak Ti

DarthAnt66

Deronn_solo
Ya lost me at Shaak.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ya lost me at Shaak. thumb up smile

GM Yoda
Novel Luke Skywalker.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by GM Yoda
Novel Luke Skywalker.
mmm

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ya lost me at Shaak.

Can't see how else she fights Galen.

|King Joker|
How well do you think she would have done on neutral ground?

The Ellimist
Not as well, which is why she's at the bottom.

Deronn_solo
Ehh.
I think Dooku would have handed Galen his ass, at the point Shaak fought him.

The Ellimist
I find it hard to believe that Galen grew that astronomically stronger through the series; somewhat, yes, but not like that.

S_W_LeGenD
Arcann, Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord, Darth Revan and Vitiate >> Count Dooku

Q99
Darth Tyranus is Dooku Tier wink

MythLord
Darth Revan, Arcann, Bane, Windu, Kenobi(in sabers), Kyp Durron, Lumiya, Galen, I can see Viun Gaalan being there I suppose.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I find it hard to believe that Galen grew that astronomically stronger through the series; somewhat, yes, but not like that. Its said he began far more powerful, and she was on a nexus.

carthage
Originally posted by MythLord
Bane,

laughing out loud

relentless1
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Who is Dooku tier?

Dooku Happy Dance

Azronger
Remove Ti and Vitiate, add Vader and Ulic

Ziggystardust
With his Force powers, Freedon Nadd solo'd an army of beast riders - drexyls - one of those creatures being enough to almost kill Darth Bane, so I think he's a little above Dooku. Naga Sadow and Kressh might be a little weaker than Dooku, but around his level. Arcann should be on this level. Lumiya should be on this level. Jaina Solo Fel, in her prime, should be around this level. Darth Wyrock (spelling) might be approaching this level. Darth Bane is probably around this level with a nexus. ROTJ Vader is here, sorry fanboys, and so is Caedus, until someone can prove otherwise.

Ziggystardust
Yeah, Ti isn't on this level. Dooku sends his robot to kill her.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
With his Force powers, Freedon Nadd solo'd an army of beast riders - drexyls - one of those creatures being enough to almost kill Darth Bane, so I think he's a little above Dooku. Naga Sadow and Kressh might be a little weaker than Dooku, but around his level. Arcann should be on this level. Lumiya should be on this level. Jaina Solo Fel, in her prime, should be around this level. Darth Wyrock (spelling) might be approaching this level. Darth Bane is probably around this level with a nexus. ROTJ Vader is here, sorry fanboys, and so is Caedus, until someone can prove otherwise.

Quote for the Nadd feat? Why do you think Kressh is close to Dooku?

Geistalt

Geistalt
With ppl as strong as RotJ Luke and Jaina, I'm surprised you didn't mention Darth Malgus.

UCanShootMyNova
Windu/Arcann/Jaina/Ulic/etc.

Ursumeles
Ulic, and maybe Mara

UCanShootMyNova
Ah yes. Mara too, but on the lower end of Dooku tier.

Ziggystardust
Mara is below Kenobi tier, lol.

Geistalt
There's also Darth Wyyrlok.

Tondemonai
Would beat Dooku in a close fight: Malgus, Galen Marek, Forceful TOR Protags (as of SoR, Act III Nox and HoT would do it), KOTOR Revan (I would say he's more equal with Dooku, but eh), Windu, Arcann, Outlander (solidly in his favor, but still a great fight), ROTJ Luke (anger amp), that's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Roughly equal to/probably a bit below Dooku: ROTJ Luke, Thanaton (Force wise equal, superior in sorcery), amp Baras, Joruus C'baoth, Barsen'thor and Wrath II (Act III), Senya (in terms of Force I guess? Ragdolling the Outlander puts her close to him IMO), Pre-Nathema Vitiate (via TP he'd win, so that balances out I guess?), and that's all I got atm.

The Ellimist
I think anger amp RotJ Luke would crush Dooku.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Roughly equal to/probably a bit below Dooku: ROTJ Luke, Thanaton (Force wise equal, superior in sorcery), amp Baras, Joruus C'baoth, Barsen'thor and Wrath II (Act III), Senya (in terms of Force I guess? Ragdolling the Outlander puts her close to him IMO), Pre-Nathema Vitiate (via TP he'd win, so that balances out I guess?), and that's all I got atm. Well, you're clearly unbiased. /sarcasm

What about Malak (Force-wise)? 'Cause he is a shitty combatant, but he's evidently strong enough to capture a defiant Bastila (and torture her into submission via FL) and stun mid-game Revan).

Geistalt
Indefinitely.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Geistalt
Well, you're clearly unbiased. /sarcasm

What about Malak (Force-wise)? 'Cause he is a shitty combatant, but he's evidently strong enough to capture a defiant Bastila (and torture her into submission via FL) and stun mid-game Revan).

How so?

Didn't think about him. Second group. Been thinking about this list between passing periods, was going to put him in, but forgot after Physics started.

Geistalt
And even by that point in time, Ajunta Pall was impressed by him.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Tondemonai
How so? Originally posted by Tondemonai
Would beat Dooku in a close fight: ROTJ Luke (anger amp)

Roughly equal to/probably a bit below Dooku: ROTJ Luke, Thanaton (Force wise equal, superior in sorcery)

Tondemonai
Still not seeing it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.