Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CufGXgSUIAAffif.jpg

A she knows about it and still takes money from them.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/

Sin I AM
I've been to qatar several times. I wonder how much of this is true...iirc they did have dealings with Al Qaeda.

Time-Immemorial
Why do you believe every lie you hear about Trump, but you refuse to believe the truth about Hillary?

Its2016
Because she supports Bernie.

Time-Immemorial
So why is she rooting for Hillary?

Its2016
Because thats what Bernie supporters do.

Time-Immemorial
I figured the true Bernie supporters would figure out that big government has lined up against Trump and both parties are now aligned to stop Trump and it reeks of capital cronyism, that they would see what's really happening.

Its2016
Theyve been laughing at Trump and acting smug since "build a wall"

Imagine being them and having to eat their ****ing words? No way will they admit they were wrong.

Time-Immemorial
They hate Trump but know DOWN deep Hillary should never be president. Bernie said she was unfit and not qualified to be president.

I mean the hate for Trump runs deep.

Its2016
Its ironic that Bernie would call anyone unqualified and not fit. This guy couldnt even beat HER ffs. Obama did that with ease!

Time-Immemorial
Yea and Hillary had the media on her side when she ran against Obama.

She literally was On tape saying she hope Obama would be assassinated in June. in 2008.

Its2016
Actually the media was fully Obama. I remember it clear. They pooled money into Obama and made him president before he even decided to run. He was in way over his head. I guess Hillary still had heart back then and had to be defeated. Now shes the establishments first choice.

Time-Immemorial
Not until he rose in the polls, you think they would have let her get away with saying she hoped Obama died? It was a 5 minute story on Chris Matthews.

Remember now, Obama said "Hillary will say anything, and change nothing."

Beniboybling
Oh look, another echoing chamber between TI and his sock.

Time-Immemorial
Oh look another pathetic spineless liar.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Oh look, another echoing chamber between TI and his sock.

Look at all the threads he's made to whine about Hillary winning, his desperation is palpable and delicious.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Look at all the threads he's made to whine about Hillary winning, his desperation is palpable and delicious.

You are dumblaughing out loud

Nephthys
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Hillary-Clinton-Smiles-Puts-Hand-on-Face.gif

Of course you will.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Look at all the threads he's made to whine about Hillary winning, his desperation is palpable and delicious. smile thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Pretty weak, you got anything else?

Its2016
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Not until he rose in the polls, you think they would have let her get away with saying she hoped Obama died? It was a 5 minute story on Chris Matthews.

Remember now, Obama said "Hillary will say anything, and change nothing." Thats true, she did want him killed and started the birther movement, but I distinctively remember Goldman Sachs pooling money into Obama while he made cool soundbites. Hillary looked too "established" the irony being Obama was funded to be established posing as an outsider.

Oh look, another echoing chamber between TI and his sock. Im not his sock. Sorry this isnt a place where "intelligent people" discuss why Bernie should have won the race and why Trump is an idiot who had no chance of winning anything. Because thats an echochamber.

Its2016
smile thumb up Originally posted by Nephthys
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Hillary-Clinton-Smiles-Puts-Hand-on-Face.gif

Of course you will. Originally posted by Nephthys
Look at all the threads he's made to whine about Hillary winning, his desperation is palpable and delicious. Remind me again what an echo chamber is. I forgot what it looks like.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Its2016
Thats true, she did want him killed and started the birther movement, but I distinctively remember Goldman Sachs pooling money into Obama while he made cool soundbites. Hillary looked too "established" the irony being Obama was funded to be established posing as an outsider.

Im not his sock. Sorry this isnt a place where "intelligent people" discuss why Bernie should have won the race and why Trump is an idiot who had no chance of winning anything. Because thats an echochamber.

They dont understand why Bernie lost tho. They think it was all fair play from the DNC.

Surtur
qQbZNSEbYFk

I think this video says a lot in just 7 minutes.

Hicere
No idea.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Surtur
qQbZNSEbYFk

I think this video says a lot in just 7 minutes.

Opinion discarded.

Surtur
Your opinion it should be discarded has been noted.

FinalAnswer
It's certainly more valuable then some rambling retard on Youtube.

Surtur
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Not really, but hey it's important to believe in yourself I suppose.

Time-Immemorial

Since when is your opinion and a one liner more valuable then a youtube video? Oh I forgot you are muslim, my bad.

Surtur
Also Sam Harris is quite the furthest thing from some random youtube ranter.

Time-Immemorial
Anyone who called that a rant is idiot.

Its2016
qQbZNSEbYFk

I think this video says a lot in just 7 minutes. I think his assertion that people may be better off in their traditions as bigotry is slightly confusing to me. I understand his point, but familiarity is good for most people.

Surtur
Yeah that is weird, he's not even a youtuber really. That isn't something he specifically posted. The guy gives talks. He's a well known scientist and atheist, plus an author.

Its2016
I thought id heard of Sam Harris before. Richard Dawkins makes similar points. Often about how he loves Shakespeare and Chopin but cant think of rich culture on that level from other cultures, nor can he think of scientists on the levels of Newton and Darwin from the middle east or africa.

FinalAnswer
Since when is your opinion and a one liner more valuable then a youtube video? Oh I forgot you are muslim, my bad.

Canadians worship the immortal God-King Tim Horton, he who bestows coffee on the coldest of dark winter nights, learn your facts m8

Also Sam Harris is quite the furthest thing from some random youtube ranter.

I'll take the opinion of one of the most well-renowned historians of the 20th century over some literally who fedora-tipping /pol/tard.

Surtur
Lol is that supposed to be satire? Sam Harris is a well respected scientist.

I never said he was 100% right, but the way you're trying to dismiss anything he says is strange.

Time-Immemorial
Finalflower has an IQ of 65.

FinalAnswer
Lol is that supposed to be satire? Sam Harris is a well respected scientist.

I never said he was 100% right, but the way you're trying to dismiss anything he says is strange.

Yes, well respected by fedora-tippers everywhere.

Truly, this is an archetype of the modern philosopher.

Time-Immemorial
And you are somehow better then him at anything? Explain what you are so good at in real life, what do you have?

Surtur
Finalflower has an IQ of 65.

*looks at his latest post*

So why'd you spot him those extra 60 points?

FinalAnswer
I accept your concession.

Time-Immemorial
Since he is muslim, I didnt want to offend him. Watch what he starts doing now. You know he is mad when he starts the above.

Surtur
I accept your concession.

What is there to concede? You haven't even proven anything.

Time-Immemorial
He is furious. He used to do this with Quan.

Surtur
Since he is muslim, I didnt want to offend him. Watch what he starts doing now. You know he is mad when he starts the above.

Lol is he really muslim? Okay, I can forgive the asinine things he has said.

FinalAnswer
I haven't really frequented the GDF for like a week, it seems Hillary's really caused poor TI's already fractured mind to crack even further. I really dread the day Hillary wins and his sanity is truly lost.

FinalAnswer
What is there to concede? You haven't even proven anything.

I proved Sam Harris is a man who would choose to get rid of religion over rape.

Time-Immemorial
I haven't really frequented the GDF for like a week, it seems Hillary's really caused poor TI's already fractured mind to crack even further. I really dread the day Hillary wins and his sanity is truly lost.

I didnt write the emails. Nice fail. I just like showing people all the bullshit, but since you are muslim, I expect you not to understand.

Surtur

At least you're dreading the day she wins. Not for the right reasons, but it's a start.

FinalAnswer
At least you're dreading the day she wins. Not for the right reasons, but it's a start.

Well, really, I'm just dreading November in general.

Time-Immemorial

Since you are muslim you would not understand how bad rape is.

FinalAnswer
I didnt right the emails. Nice fail. I just like showing people all the bullshit, but since you are muslim, I expect you not to understand.

*write

Surtur

What I love is how in your mind you feel this is a bad thing. It's not. I'd get rid of religion as well. All the shit it has caused? Not just rapes, but murders? Yeah, sorry, Sam is spot on with this.

The atrocities committed in the name of religion run the gamut from rape..to murder, slavery, racism, homophobia, etc. etc.

Time-Immemorial
Dont get worked up over what he is saying, he does not believe it anyways, he only believes in Mohammad.

How about Hillary knowing SA and Qatar were funding ISIS laughing out loud

And took money from them anyways.laughing out loud

FinalAnswer
What I love is how in your mind you feel this is a bad thing. It's not. I'd get rid of religion as well. All the shit it has caused? Not just rapes, but murders? Yeah, sorry, Sam is spot on with this.

Anybody who legitimately thinks getting rid of religion would somehow solve the problems it causes and that it wouldn't be replaced with other social-economic issues is an idiot.

Time-Immemorial
Anyone who believes killing people and themselves to get 70 virgins is an idiot.

Time-Immemorial
Surtur, look at this poll

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=633629&pagenumber=3#post15960695

Surtur
Anybody who legitimately thinks getting rid of religion would somehow solve the problems it causes and that it wouldn't be replaced with other social-economic issues is an idiot.

But..nobody said getting rid of religion would rid the world of all these problems. Sam Harris never said that, I never said that.

What I said was the atrocities inspired by religion include not only rape, but a whole lot more. Which is why I'd get rid of religion over rape.

Make no mistake, this isn't just about Islam. Every religion is horrible, Islam just happens to be the most horrible religion at present time.

FinalAnswer
Anyone who believes killing people and themselves to get 70 virgins is an idiot.

Yes

Its2016
Canadians worship the immortal God-King Tim Horton, he who bestows coffee on the coldest of dark winter nights, learn your facts m8

I'll take the opinion of one of the most well-renowned historians of the 20th century over some literally who fedora-tipping /pol/tard. That quote is acknowledged by Sam Harris. He is a well respected scientist. The problem is Islam hasnt really produced anything since the 10th century. Europe, on the other hand....

Time-Immemorial
But..nobody said getting rid of religion would rid the world of all these problems. Sam Harris never said that, I never said that.

What I said was the atrocities inspired by religion include not only rape, but a whole lot more. Which is why I'd get rid of religion over rape.

Make no mistake, this isn't just about Islam. Every religion is horrible, Islam just happens to be the most horrible religion at present time.

But wait, Podesta wanted to cause a Catholic Spring.

Surtur
But wait, Podesta wanted to cause a Catholic Spring.

Are people acting like this is a bad thing to want?

This is what I found:

“There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic Church.”

Sounds all fine.

Time-Immemorial
Clinton calls all of trump supporters "rednecks"

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/12/bill-clinton-suggests-donald-trumps-support-base-is-comprised-o/21581163/

So now its deplorables, irremediable, rednecks.

Sorry Budda, you still talk like a Redneck, we just dont want to vote for corruption.

Surtur
Clinton calls all of trump supporters "rednecks"

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/12/bill-clinton-suggests-donald-trumps-support-base-is-comprised-o/21581163/

So now its deplorables, irremediable, rednecks.

Sorry Budda, you still talk like a Redneck, we just dont want to vote for corruption.

Her husband is from one of the most white trashiest states in the country lol.

FinalAnswer
But..nobody said getting rid of religion would rid the world of all these problems.

First of all "Every religion is horrible" lmao

Second of all, those problems would be replicated even without the presence of religion, ideology is not solely ruled by spirituality. People want to believe in something, and if it's not religion, it would be something else. Getting rid of religion is a pointless effort, rape, however, is a fundamental problem that's plagued humanity since its inception and, unlike religion, there is nothing to take its place were it to be removed from the world completely.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial

The only reason you are saying this is because you are muslim.

Surtur

You know what you are correct, this was silly. A religion of true peace like Jainism isn't horrible. Something like Islam, though, is.

Nobody said these issues would never happen without religion. They'd happen less than they would now. If you're of the opinion it wouldn't lessen anything, well okay. That has certainly been noted.

Surtur

FinalAnswer
Nobody said these issues would never happen without religion. They'd happen less than they would now.

They really wouldn't though. It would just be replaced by other ideologies like political agendas or racism. The kinds of people that are insane enough to commit the kinds of atrocities promoted by ISIS are the same kinds of people that would embrace other extremist ideologies.

Surtur
They really wouldn't though. It would just be replaced by other ideologies like political agendas or racism. The kinds of people that are insane enough to commit the kinds of atrocities promoted by ISIS are the same kinds of people that would embrace other extremist ideologies.

Well like I said, if you're of the opinion the frequency wouldn't change that is fine.

Time-Immemorial
It still seems like he is saying he wants more gender equality.

Nah. People know what he said.

Its2016
Her husband is from one of the most white trashiest states in the country lol. Yet women in Arkansas prefer Trump. Poetic.

Surtur
What people need to realize is that yes, the hardcore people would just replace one ideology for another, it wouldn't have to be religion.

But that is a far cry from saying everyone who commits misdeeds in the name of religion..would just find some other excuse to do it.

So it really isn't as simple as going "they'd just find another reason to act horrible".

Time-Immemorial
Yet women in Arkansas prefer Trump. Poetic.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bill-clinton-trump-base-standard-rednecks/

Its2016

Second of all, those problems would be replicated even without the presence of religion, ideology is not solely ruled by spirituality. People want to believe in something, and if it's not religion, it would be something else. Getting rid of religion is a pointless effort, rape, however, is a fundamental problem that's plagued humanity since its inception and, unlike religion, there is nothing to take its place were it to be removed from the world completely. The problem with religion is its organised dogma. It poisons the mind and can be exploited. I think that was his point, although a nonsensical stupid statement by him.

Its2016
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bill-clinton-trump-base-standard-rednecks/ It sounds like Bills trying to throw away the election. I think this is the first election both camps are trying to lose.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
calling Obamacare a "crazy plan"

Calling trump supporters "rednecks"

Its2016
"Women in Arkansas who accuse me of rape when I was governor and prefer Trump are just rednecks. They dont understand that people in power abuse it. Thats Trump. Better vote my wife for president. Its been a while since I dick'd a whitehouse clerk"

Bill Clinton

"Good point, Trump is talking about sexually harassing women, that means hes bad. Bill would make a good first lady"

Almost all of KMC

Its2016
"We need to find out whats going on with ISIS. We need to talk about Crooked Hillarys emails"
Trump

"Racist Trump! Crazy conspiracy theories"
All the media

"Hillary has tis to Saudi Arabia and potentially IS"
Wikileaks

"Im not listening"
Almost all of KMC

Time-Immemorial
to the t

Its2016

Time-Immemorial
RUTROW

FinalAnswer
What about them? I think Clinton's a disgusting excuse for a human being, what does that have to do with Sam Harris?

Time-Immemorial
Sure you do. We know how you really want her to win.

Its2016
What about them? I think Clinton's a disgusting excuse for a human being, what does that have to do with Sam Harris? It doesnt. But neither of them are youtube ranters, they are high senior figures.

FinalAnswer
It doesnt. But neither of them are youtube ranters, they are high senior figures.

If either of them are above the standards of Youtube ranters, they haven't done a very good job of conveying as such.

Its2016
If either of them are above the standards of Youtube ranters, they haven't done a very good job of conveying as such. One is a well known scientist, the other is the head of a presidential campaign....

Time-Immemorial

FinalAnswer
One is a well known scientist, the other is the head of a presidential campaign....

Yes and they're both idiots.

Time-Immemorial
Oh now Podesta is an idiot? What changed your mind now? I would not call Podesta an idiot.

FinalAnswer
I was referring to Hillary.

Time-Immemorial
Why is she an idiot?

FinalAnswer
Because being part of the proxy nonsense in the Middle East is a short sighted affair that's going to bite America in the ass, and trying to put a no-fly zone over Syria serves to embarrass America at best and start a war with Russia at the worst.

Time-Immemorial
How would you classify her paranoia for russia when a few years ago she had no problem taking their money. And her campaign chief is in bed with Russia. But criticizes Trump for being in bed with Russia with pretty much zero evidence.

NemeBro
She literally was On tape saying she hope Obama would be assassinated in June. in 2008. Didn't happen.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Didn't happen.

Wrong as usual, now go back to jail.

Cw98fouyfBg

NemeBro
Her husband is from one of the most white trashiest states in the country lol. "His base is where I grew up in. I'm basically your standard redneck."
- Bill Clinton

Seems like he agrees.

Time-Immemorial
Didn't happen.

Says who, besides your dumbasssmile

Cw98fouyfBg

NemeBro
Wrong as usual, now go back to jail.

Cw98fouyfBg The title of the video was never actually uttered by her, as the very video shows. All she says is that, essentially, anything can happen. She didn't actually say that she wanted Obama to be assassinated, though it was a very stupid and moronic comment.

You're extremely stupid.

NemeBro
Says who, besides your dumbasssmile

Cw98fouyfBg Who is my dumbass? You? God no. **** you, you suck.

Time-Immemorial
The title of the video was never actually uttered by her, as the very video shows. All she says is that, essentially, anything can happen. She didn't actually say that she wanted Obama to be assassinated, though it was a very stupid and moronic comment.

You're extremely stupid.

Actually, you are extremely stupid, she said she was staying in the race seeing if Obama was going to be assassinated like Robert Kennedy. I apologize you have so much trouble understanding what she was implying, because everyone else did. Now you look like an ignorant bonesmoker, which I am sure you did a lot of in prisonlaughing out loud

NemeBro
Actually, you are extremely stupid, she said she was staying in the race seeing if Obama was going to be assassinated like Robert Kennedy. I apologize you have so much trouble understanding what she was implying, because everyone else did. No she didn't, you're just a stupid retard assuming that is what she meant. Kill yourself. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
No she didn't, you're just a stupid retard assuming that is what she meant. Kill yourself. thumb up

You first. And no, Chris Matthews knew what she meant, that is why he covered it. And you are to much of a dumbass to understand what she said from all that bone smoking in the can.

The Ellimist
Why is that any worse than Trump talking about "second amendment" people? mmm

Time-Immemorial
Because that was taken out of context and a media snipe, literally right after that he went on to explain what he was talking about.

She is clearly hoping Obama gets assassinated and that is the reason she is staying in the race, as she says.

Is that your only defense thou? "LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID"

The Ellimist
Either:

1. He actually was threatening assassination, or

2. He's so incredibly inept with words and self control that he decided to say "second amendment people" and not figure out that people could take it the wrong way.

And if you watch the video, it's incredibly clear that the crowd took it "the wrong way".

But why is Trump allowed to backtrack, but Hillary isn't?

Time-Immemorial
See you are lying now, so we are done with this convo.

Also she didnt backtrack.

Learn how to debate without lying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.