Maul & Kenobi vs Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
Lets make it SOD Maul and ROTS Kenobi, given how the Rebels incarnations of both those characters are still a little ambiguous in terms of their power levels.

It's Rebels/ANH era Vader.

Fight in the Mandalorian palace where Sidious took down the Brothers.

Does Vader solo this unlikely team up?

UCanShootMyNova
Honestly the duo.

Jmanghan
The Duo, easily.

The Ellimist
Vader theoretically should be able to dispatch of Obi Wan the same way Dooku did, and then beat Maul one on one. He could probably dispatch Maul first as well.

GM Yoda
Team, easily.

Geistalt
Originally posted by GM Yoda
Team, easily. Easily, sure, but not enough to stomp him; they might get a (few) scar(s) in the process.

Azronger
Sabers: Team
Force: Vader
All-out: Depends whether Vader goes for sabers or Force.

Dark-Kenshin
If Vader can separate the duo like Sidious separated Maul and Oppress, Vader. Otherwise, Team.

quanchi112
Maul solos.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
If Vader can separate the duo like Sidious separated Maul and Oppress, Vader. Otherwise, Team. He can't–at least, not that easily. And probably won't.

Also, "Opress."

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul solos.
lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
lol Vader was unable to injure Tano. She didn't flee like she did against Maul.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Vader theoretically should be able to dispatch of Obi Wan the same way Dooku did, and then beat Maul one on one. He could probably dispatch Maul first as well.

ares834

thumb up

Though it's more likely that Maul slips on a banana peel and impales both himself and Kenobi.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ridiculous. Did Vader best Tano ? Did he ever beat Kenobi prior to him allowing it ? Never.

Rebel95
Ridiculous. Did Vader best Tano ? Did he ever beat Kenobi prior to him allowing it ? Never.
Vader perfrormed much better than maul did. He had her on the defensive the entire fight and threw her off a cliff. He was distracted and caught off guard when she hit his face. It might even be implied that he killed her.

Maul was beaten by a blinded Kanan, who Vader was toying with and throwing around like a ***** while doing the same to Ezra

Add all that to the fact that Maul even admitted his inferiority to Vader, I'd say it's pretty moronic to think that Maul is better.

quanchi112
Vader perfrormed much better than maul did. He had her on the defensive the entire fight and threw her off a cliff. He was distracted and caught off guard when she hit his face. It might even be implied that he killed her.

Maul was beaten by a blinded Kanan, who Vader was toying with and throwing around like a *****

Add all that to the fact that Maul even admitted his inferiority to Vader, I'd say it's pretty moronic to think that Maul is better. He got his helmet rearranged, did she ever strike Maul ? Nah. Force pushing is what she did to him as well.

Maul blinded him. Did Vader blind Kanan ? Kanan and Ezra beat Vader. laughing out loud

He manipulated the entire episode to reacquire the Sith holocron.

Rebel95
Her force push did literally nothing lol, Vader was all over her the whole fight and pushed her off a cliff. And like I said, Vader was distracted. You always say to pay attention to context, yet you ignore it here because you're biased.

Again, you're ignoring the context because you're biased. Maul cheap shotted him. And Kanan and Ezra fled because they knew they couldn't kill him. They literally say that. "If that doesn't kill him what will?" "Not us"

quanchi112
Her force push did literally nothing lol, Vader was all over her the whole fight and pushed her off a cliff. And like I said, Vader was distracted. You always say to pay attention to context, yet you ignore it here because you're biased.

Again, you're ignoring the context because you're biased. Maul cheap shotted him. And Kanan and Ezra fled because they knew they couldn't kill him. They literally say that. "If that doesn't kill him what will?" "Not us" Vader's force push knocked her off a ledge that didn't harm her in the slightest. laughing out loud

Vader has precognition and she had to run a considerable distance to get to him.

False, Kanan was armed and failed to act. Tano intervened. Should Maul scream, "Here I come!!" Quit being ridiculous.

Darth Thor

Maul was beaten by a blinded Kanan, who Vader was toying with and throwing around like a ***** while doing the same to Ezra

Add all that to the fact that Maul even admitted his inferiority to Vader, I'd say it's pretty moronic to think that Maul is better.

thumb up

MythLord

No probably about it. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by MythLord
No probably about it. thumb up Cite evidence to support your claim. Remember when Vader casually destroyed Tano ? Oh wait that didn't happen. Remember when ESB Luke tagged Vader. Evidence spits in your acne ridden face.

cs_zoltan
Remember when Maul couldn't kill a floored bounty hunter? I do.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZT8hztpnWecQE/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Remember when Maul couldn't kill a floored bounty hunter? I do.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZT8hztpnWecQE/giphy.gif Remember when Kenobi couldn't kill Jango. He was floored. What happened when Vader met up with Kenobi in rots ? Kenobi was fighting one on one whereas Maul wasn't. The double standards and retardation displayed here is laughable.

laughing out loud

You people say stupid shit I can easily throw right back at cha.

cs_zoltan
> Jango >>> Sugi
> Kenobi didn't want to kill Jango
> Kenobi didn't have Jango at his mercy, unable to finish him off
> Jango had a ****ing Shuttle firing at Kenobi.

The double standards and retardation displayed here is laughable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
> Jango >>> Sugi
> Kenobi didn't want to kill Jango
> Kenobi didn't have Jango at his mercy, unable to finish him off
> Jango had a ****ing Shuttle firing at Kenobi. Kenobi was unable to best him. Kenobi was unable to get him into such an untenable position. Kenobi wasn't good enough to have Jangk at his mercy which is worse. Glad you agree.

Maul had others aiding which were mitigating factors in why he didn't kil the bounty hunter. Did Kenobi best Pre Vizsla ? Did Maul kill Pre Vizsla ?

This is rather easy to point out how petty and hypocritical you're being. Hell, Cad Bane seated Kenobi and escaped two Jedi in pursuit of him. This is really easy to do.

DarthAnt66
Duo slaughters.

Rebel95
I don't know why people respond to Quan. He ignores all evidence against Maul and doesn't listen to reason. It's pointless to argue with him.

Rebel95
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Duo slaughters.
Reasoning?

Darth Thor
I don't know why people respond to Quan. He ignores all evidence against Maul and doesn't listen to reason. It's pointless to argue with him.

thumb up

He just Trolls. Says shit like Kanan and Ezra pushed Vader's shit in, whereas Kanan actually beating Maul doesn't count because apparently Maul blinded Kanan in the middle of a legit fight.

He just lies and Trolls, so no point talking to him. I've offered him many different Battlezones with neutral judges where if he loses he has to stop trolling Star Wars threads. He's obviously not accepted.

The challenge is always open to him to put him in his place once and for all, but fighting his lies and trolling in threads is a pointless waste of time. He's obviously got nothing better to do with his time.

Beniboybling
Quan do you support the Donald? Will he Make America Great Again?

quanchi112
I don't know why people respond to Quan. He ignores all evidence against Maul and doesn't listen to reason. It's pointless to argue with him. No, I unlike you pay attention to the context and debate based off common sense, logic, and reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Quan do you support the Donald? Will he Make America Great Again? No, he is ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

He just Trolls. Says shit like Kanan and Ezra pushed Vader's shit in, whereas Kanan actually beating Maul doesn't count because apparently Maul blinded Kanan in the middle of a legit fight.

He just lies and Trolls, so no point talking to him. I've offered him many different Battlezones with neutral judges where if he loses he has to stop trolling Star Wars threads. He's obviously not accepted.

The challenge is always open to him to put him in his place once and for all, but fighting his lies and trolling in threads is a pointless waste of time. He's obviously got nothing better to do with his time. They did temp down and humiliate Vader. Tano's interference and skill level saved Kanan's life. Vader wasn't man enough to defeat Tano on his own so of course Kanan survived the encounter with her help.

You accepted one battlezone and the day of walked away from Vader against Khan. You'll never live it down because you accepted and pussed put the day of.

I'll make you a challenge though. Loser doesn't post in the Star Wars section for three months after judgment is given.

Kelvin era vs. Ot era. All good and bad guys aligned and we only debate 3 vs 3 films. Only ships and soldiers seen or referenced by numbers.

Do you accept ?

quanchi112
I want everyone to take note of how big of a pansy/coward D. Thor will be on this issue. He claims he will accept a battlezone against me and I'm putting something on the line. The loser doesn't post in the star wars section for three months. He firmly agrees Ot era defeats the Kelvin films so he has no good excuse as to not accept. He talks the talk but in the end doesn't want any part of me in a serious and judged debate.

Trocity
Kenobi can't carry the loses-to-padawans, can't kill floored and unarmed women, gets thrown off cliffs by blind men and baited into a trap like a retarded bull seeing red Darth Moron.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Kenobi can't carry the loses-to-padawans, can't kill floored and unarmed women, gets thrown off cliffs by blind men and baited into a trap like a retarded bull seeing red Darth Moron. Kenobi was unbalanced by Maul, skill wise beaten in Phantom menace, was defeated by Cad Bane, was unable to beat a floored Jango Fett, was unable to best Pre Vizlsa, and allowed his own death at the hands of Vader. Maul also killed his ex and Kenobi was powerless to stop it.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
They did temp down and humiliate Vader. Tano's interference and skill level saved Kanan's life. Vader wasn't man enough to defeat Tano on his own so of course Kanan survived the encounter with her help.

You accepted one battlezone and the day of walked away from Vader against Khan. You'll never live it down because you accepted and pussed put the day of.

I'll make you a challenge though. Loser doesn't post in the Star Wars section for three months after judgment is given.

Kelvin era vs. Ot era. All good and bad guys aligned and we only debate 3 vs 3 films. Only ships and soldiers seen or referenced by numbers.

Do you accept ? Do you accept, D. Thor ?

Rebel95
No, I unlike you pay attention to the context and debate based off common sense, logic, and reason.
Just keep telling yourself that laughing out loud

quanchi112
Just keep telling yourself that laughing out loud I will. wink

Darth Thor

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Btw I have zero interest in a SW vs NuTrek technobabble fight.

I will offer him:

Ahsoka vs Khan (he's ran from this challenge many times)

Or if he just wants Live action films (he's scared of Canon) then Prequel movie Kenobi vs Khan (this was my original offer to him which he backed out of)

Dooku vs Maul (can include or exclude animation, won't matter, but live action would save Maul the embarrassment Filoni has bestowed on him).

Vader vs Snoke. Obviously wouldn't be a battle zone as Snoke has done nothing. But a debate on who has greater implied power.. Given Kylo Ren has already conceded to Vader's power level. But again there must be judges.

And heck if he's hell bent on space battles and wants a SW Big boy against Khan, I'll do Vader in his lone Tie fighter vs Khan in the Humungous making up for his tiny penis Vengeance he stole managed to steal and keep for a total 5minutes

Condition if he loses any is he stops trolling SW threads. But He can accept more than one so I can trounce and humiliate him in every type of match up. When I win all or a majority he stops trolling SW threads.

I will also offer him ( unrelated to SW) a

Movie Iron Man vs Captain America and Winter Soldier

and the ultimate battle of the big boys:

Movie Thor vs Hulk.

When he loses them he can concede to my superior Marvel knowledge and fandom.

quanchi112
Btw I have zero interest in a SW vs NuTrek technobabble fight.

I will offer him:

Ahsoka vs Khan (he's ran from this challenge many times)

Or if he just wants Live action films (he's scared of Canon) then Prequel movie Kenobi vs Khan (this was my original offer to him which he backed out of)

Dooku vs Maul (can include or exclude animation, won't matter, but live action would save Maul the embarrassment Filoni has bestowed on him).

Vader vs Snoke. Obviously wouldn't be a battle zone as Snoke has done nothing. But a debate on who has greater implied power.. Given Kylo Ren has already conceded to Vader's power level. But again there must be judges.

And heck if he's hell bent on space battles and wants a SW Big boy against Khan, I'll do Vader in his lone Tie fighter vs Khan in the Humungous making up for his tiny penis Vengeance he stole managed to steal and keep for a total 5minutes

Condition if he loses any is he stops trolling SW threads. But He can accept more than one so I can trounce and humiliate him in every type of match up. When I win all or a majority he stops trolling SW threads.

I will also offer him ( unrelated to SW) a

Movie Iron Man vs Captain America and Winter Soldier

and the ultimate battle of the big boys:

Movie Thor vs Hulk.

When he loses them he can concede to my superior Marvel knowledge and fandom. So you run once again despite proclaiming a genuine and sincere love for the Ot films. I see right through you and just as the Khan vs Vader battlezone you really won't ever see this through. You come up with matchups I've never expressed an interest in doing.

You've stated how weak the Kelvin timeline is for months and continue to troll about it. The difference is you won't ever prove it because you don't believe it. You will feign a lack of interest as a saving grace. You have two Death Stars and three films in which you have multiple star destroyers, tie fighters, rebel ships, etc. but don't believe they can hold a candle to an era of Trek which isn't immersed in combat. Very telling indeed.

Kelvin vs. the Ot loser does not post for three months. Back down and once again live in shame. Your words will appear hollow and your begging for another matchup will make people feel less of you. You have the power to keep me out of this section of the board for three months on a matchup you claim is a stomp. Walk the walk you weasel. At least prove you have a spine after the Khan/Vader last second debacle.

Darth Thor
Because I really don't care about 100 ships from 1 franchise vs 100 ships from another franchise you freak. And you know I don't, which is why you've offered me a challenge you know I can't be bothered wasting my time with and wouldn't really care much about the result anyway.

I on the other hand have definitely offered you challenges that you're interested in, because I've seen you debate Troll all over them.. Khan vs Ahsoka/Kenobi/Vader/Anyone, IM vs Cap/WS and of course the big one THOR vs HULK. Even offered you pure Star Wars ones: Dooku vs Maul and Vader vs Snoke.

So I accept your concession and laugh at how I've made a total ass out of you once again. Keep running coward thumb up

quanchi112
Because I really don't care about 100 ships from 1 franchise vs 100 ships from another franchise you freak. And you know I don't, which is why you've offered me a challenge you know I can't be bothered wasting my time with and wouldn't really care much about the result anyway.

I on the other hand have definitely offered you challenges that you're interested in, because I've seen you debate Troll all over them.. Khan vs Ahsoka/Kenobi/Vader/Anyone, IM vs Cap/WS and of course the big one THOR vs HULK. Even offered you pure Star Wars ones: Dooku vs Maul and Vader vs Snoke.

So I accept your concession and laugh at how I've made a total ass out of you once again. Keep running coward thumb up So you back down to me once again. Trek has far more than 100 ships in the Kelvin trilogy. Your ignorance really is kind of humiliating since you don't even seem to have the knowledge to make generalized statements about either franchise.

You backed down the day of to a battlezone you expressed interest of. You walked away from Vader. You're a pussy. You are a spineless loser. I will do this battlezone you are too chicken shit to agree to have. You want no part of me or the Kelvin timeline.

You've never done a battlezone nor will you ever. You're a joke and an ignorant one at that. According to your spinelessness Kelvin >>>>Ot.

Cowardice confirmed.

Petrus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
Did he beat Tano ?? Nah......!!!!!!!

Petrus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
Will do and I'll also tell you.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.