Healing Factor Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Alice
Lizard
Deadpool
Hulk
Wolverine
Captain America
CW Flash

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

Robtard
From I seen and remember.

Lizard
Wolverine
Deadpool
Hulk (Ang lee)
Cap

Not seen CW flash, don't recall Alice's HF.

FrothByte
I'll take DP over Wolverine. DP had a knife stuck in his brain. Wolverine got knocked out when he was shot through the head in Origins.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'll take DP over Wolverine. DP had a knife stuck in his brain. Wolverine got knocked out when he was shot through the head in Origins.

The Hulk probably beats that, since when Bruce Banner put a bullet in his mouth "the other guy spit it out." Or do you think he actually turned into the Hulk before the bullet did any damage? I've never been very clear about that.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte

Going to that one back later, Wolverine seemed to heal flesh wounds faster than DP, if only by bit at times.

On the knife vs bullets, I'd imagine two bullets bouncing around your cranium would do significantly more damage to the brain than a single knife stab to the skull. But yeah, I can see your point, so reasonable to argue on who edges ahead here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dreampanther
The Hulk probably beats that, since when Bruce Banner put a bullet in his mouth "the other guy spit it out." Or do you think he actually turned into the Hulk before the bullet did any damage? I've never been very clear about that.

I took it as he fired; then fully transformed, but likely was already starting to Hulk out. But we don't know the exacts; why I went with Ang Lee's Hulk, since we saw him heal.

It seemed to be a reference to the cut scene from TIH 2008, where we see Banner (Norton) put a gun in his mouth, we see his eyes glow green, we hear the gun go off, then we hear Hulk's roar. As this is the same MCU Hulk.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Robtard
I took it as he fired; then fully transformed, but likely was already starting to Hulk out. But we don't know the exacts; why I went with Ang Lee's Hulk, since we saw him heal.

It seemed to be a reference to the cut scene from TIH 2008, where we see Banner (Norton) put a gun in his mouth, we see his eyes glow green, we hear the gun go off, then we hear Hulk's roar. As this is the same MCU Hulk.

Ah, okay, that makes sense. In which case it's probably not a healing factor feat.

Robtard
Yeah, I'd err on the side of caution and say it's more of a durability feat, as we also saw in TIH 2008, even a partially transformed Hulk is extremely durable. The scene where he's pushed out of the helicopter and hit's the ground not fully Hulked.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
From I seen and remember.

Lizard
Wolverine
Deadpool
Hulk (Ang lee)
Cap

Not seen CW flash, don't recall Alice's HF.

Flash has a way higher HF than Cap does. Also possibly even Hulk. I can't remember specific feats for Hulk, but Flash has come back from being paralyzed from the waist down within several hours.

golem370
Hulk from Hulk got hit almost directly by a massive bomb it only caused a cut in his should it healed in seconds. Wolverine withstood massive amounts of heat and maybe radiation from the atomic bomb healing in seconds.

TheVaultDweller
Flash's healing factor is pretty good, but not on par with people like Deadpool, Lizard or Wolverine. He's recovered from multiple broken bones in the space of a few hours, and can heal from relatively minor flesh wounds in what appears to be minutes. I remember an episode where Barry got a scrape on his cheek, but a few minutes later the mark appeared pretty much completely gone.

golem370
Blonsky would be a contender Hulk's kick turned Blonski bones to gravel and he fully healed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.