TUF Shaak Ti VS RotS Vader VS TOR Traya VS My dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythLord
shaak's spirit fights the quadriplegic amputee that is vader vs kreia's s3x enslaved ghost vs a powerful jack russel that once fought godzilla.

Aaand, go!

UCanShootMyNova
Your dog's durability and endurance is too high with all the anal penetration he's endured.

MythLord
It's a she actually, and she never endured that. Although I did once accidentally fall off by bed and onto her and survived that.

This was during my chunky dayz so I was like the size of a house or something. She winz!

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
and she never endured that.

Right. wink

Geistalt
Shaak Ti solos

OP beast control

RHaggis
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Your dog's durability and endurance is too high with all the anal penetration he's endured.

thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11120/111205740/5391447-4082332792-scotl.jpg

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
It's a she actually, and she never endured that. Although I did once accidentally fall off by bed and onto her and survived that.

This was during my chunky dayz so I was like the size of a house or something. She winz! Was she okay? xD Jesus.

MythLord
I have no idea. We haven't found her since...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.