Maul vs. ESB Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Battle takes place in Theed Palace

The Ellimist
Maul, IMHO.

quanchi112
Maul stomps.

Kurk
Maul performs a colonoscopy on Luke based on skill.

I feel though that Luke would win against a cookie-cutter villain like Maul had they met.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Maul performs a colonoscopy on Luke based on skill.

I feel though that Luke would win against a cookie-cutter villain like Maul had they met. No, he wouldn't. He wouldn't die since he was fated to win but he'd definitely lose and escape with his life.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he wouldn't. He wouldn't die since he was fated to win but he'd definitely lose and escape with his life.
Yes but Luke was landing kicks on Vader and scathed him. If we go off of they fanboy image of Vader being the ultimate sith lord! Maul should lose. Would someone Filoni every allow Maul to win? More than once anyway?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Yes but Luke was landing kicks on Vader and scathed him. If we go off of they fanboy image of Vader being the ultimate sith lord! Maul should lose. Would someone Filoni every allow Maul to win? More than once anyway? Vader isn't the ultimate Sith Lord. Vader is just living in a watered down era with an empire backing him. I don't care to answer silly questions about someone else's decisions. I debate based off the evidence.

Deronn_solo
Luke stomps; Maul's a joke.

Kurk

quanchi112

Kurk
So you agree many posters on this site overrate Vader to grotesque levels. Yes pretty much.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke stomps; Maul's a joke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Vader lost to Kanan and Ezra.

laughing out loud

Rebel95

laughing out loud
Maul lost to a blind Kanan laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
Maul lost to a blind Kanan laughing out loud Blindness doesn't matter when it comes to the force. We see an untrained Luke prove that in ANH. Maul also had him defeated but Tano interfered. Maul impacted the rest of Kanan's life and experiences. Did Vader ? Maul also has had more of an impact on Ezra than Vader. smile

Dark-Kenshin

laughing out loud What? They ran from him. Plus, it seems to be implied that he let them live so that he could follow them back to rebel fleet and solo said fleet in his tie fighter. Moreover, how do you call it a loss when Kanan flat out said they can't beat him?

Rebel95
What? They ran from him. Plus, it seems to be implied that he let them live so that he could follow them back to rebel fleet and solo said fleet in his tie fighter. Moreover, how do you call it a loss when Kanan flat out said they can't beat him?
I've told him this many times yet he still chooses to believe that Vader lost. He's delusional. It's to the point where it's just not worth arguing with him.

The Merchant
ESB Lukes best accolade was Vader calling him the strongest Jedi he's ever fought despite casualing him. Mauls best feat is beating ANH Vader well his doppleganger did but it's supposed to be as strong as the OG Maul was. I think Luke wins in a hard fight.

quanchi112
What? They ran from him. Plus, it seems to be implied that he let them live so that he could follow them back to rebel fleet and solo said fleet in his tie fighter. Moreover, how do you call it a loss when Kanan flat out said they can't beat him? They knocked him down for a ten count. It's the same way you give Vader a win over Tano. He didn't solo the fleet since Hera bested him. laughing out loud

Be consistent with your Vader wank. The guy didn't have an impact on either like Maul did.

Dark-Kenshin
They knocked him down for a ten count. It's the same way you give Vader a win over Tano. He didn't solo the fleet since Hera bested him. laughing out loud

Be consistent with your Vader wank. The guy didn't have an impact on either like Maul did. I will completely accept that circumstance-free standard of losing provided you're also willing to accept the same standard for Khan having lost to both Spock and Kirk (since he surrendered to Kirk initially). wink

quanchi112
I will completely accept that circumstance-free standard of losing provided you're also willing to accept the same standard for Khan having lost to both Spock and Kirk (since he surrendered to Kirk initially). wink Khan had then beaten and surrendered to get his crew back. He also won a fight against Kirk without throwing a single punch. smile

GM Yoda
Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.