Spineless Paul Ryan Possibly Leaked Trump Tape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Makes sense, Billy Bush and his wife is part of the establishment. I bet he didn't know it was going to cost him his job though. He told Paul Ryans people.

His wife worked for NBC.

https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/785651411098808321

http://archive.is/ka9iQ

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/report-top-paul-ryan-advisor-leaked-trump-sex-talk-tape-wapo/

Paul Ryan is going to be out of a job soonlaughing out loud

His party is in shambleslaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
if true, that was very non-bro of him

http://www.bobcesca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/RyanWeights.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Spineless cowards. I hope the republican party implodes and they lose the house and senate. They have not done shit anyways but dig us deeper into debt by approving all of Obamas 10 trillion in debt.

Surtur
I hope all the parties implode. This asinine system needs to be done away with anyways.

We'll all just shrug and go "meh, it's politics". Be as deceitful and back-stabby as you want because f*ck it, it's expected. You are expected to be a horrible human being.

Time-Immemorial
Paul Ryan deserves nothing but shit in his face for the rest of his political career

**** his "Better way" plan, the better way is he resigns his position.

Trump is way more favorable then Paul Ryan.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/paul-ryan-needs-trump-more-than-trump-needs-ryan/

Robtard
LoL, if true that is both hilarious and a total dick move considering Ryan had endorsed Trump prior to the release.

I for one love that the Republican party is eating itself right now.

Time-Immemorial
Hey look Rob, we at least agree on something.

Surtur
I'm not shocked though because from the beginning you could tell he wasn't happy with this. Even when backing Trump it was almost like seeing someone try to smile after taking a big bite off a turd sandwich.

jaden101
Seems not implausible. Oddly I thought Bush looked far more creepy from that video. His sycophantic arse-licking of Trump and desperate creepiness to the woman was hilarious.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden101
Seems not implausible. Oddly I thought Bush looked far more creepy from that video. His sycophantic arse-licking of Trump and desperate creepiness to the woman was hilarious.

he was totally cock-blocking trump for a second, wasn't he?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hey look Rob, we at least agree on something.

See thumb up

Time-Immemorial

jaden101
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he was totally cock-blocking trump for a second, wasn't he?

He basically cajoles the woman into kissing Trump to see if he'd grab Her in the pussy. Then when he realises he's between her and Trump his cuck mentality kicks in. Then there was all the cringey stuff out of sight on the bus when he's totally tonguing Trump's farter.

Robtard
Donald Trump more popular than Paul Ryan: Poll

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...paul-ryan-poll/

"Mr. Trump has a 67 percent favorable rating among republican primary voters compared to Mr. Ryan’s 54 percent, according to the most recent The Economist/YouGov poll. Mr. Trump as a 36-point net favorable rating, compared to Mr. Ryan’s 16-point net favorable. Not surprised, Ryan has always come off as smarmy and not charismatic to me. I don't even care if he has rock hard abs.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
He basically cajoles the woman into kissing Trump to see if he'd grab Her in the pussy. Then when he realises he's between her and Trump his cuck mentality kicks in. Then there was all the cringey stuff out of sight on the bus when he's totally tonguing Trump's farter.

John Oliver did a bit on Billy Bush's ring-punching of Donald's donut, it's been going on for over a decade.

Surtur
Who would ever think someone named Billy Bush wasn't a douche?

That's like thinking the bully from Karate Kid grew up to be a productive member of society.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Not surprised, Ryan has always come off as smarmy and not charismatic to me. I don't even care if he has rock hard abs.

What the poll shows you is how hated Paul is. Trump has higher favorables even after his lewd comments.

Means Ryan is garbage.

Hicere
I don't think so.

BackFire
Spineless cowards. I hope the republican party implodes and they lose the house and senate. They have not done shit anyways but dig us deeper into debt by approving all of Obamas 10 trillion in debt.

But you understand that if the GOP lose control of the house and senate, that means the democrats will gain control. Would you rather the dems have control of the house and senate than the GOP?

Surtur
http://tothedeathmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/skynet-google2.jpg

The Ellimist
I'm confused; were the tapes doctored? No? So they were legitimate, and TI thinks it's unethical to release information relevant to a national election, because party loyalty should be valued over the truth?

Why am I somehow not surprised?

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm confused; were the tapes doctored? No? So they were legitimate, and TI thinks it's unethical to release information relevant to a national election, because party loyalty should be valued over the truth?

He wasn't the only one who thought this was a shady thing to do.

Its2016
I guess it helps anti GOP anti DEM voterbase to go for Trump.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Surtur
He wasn't the only one who thought this was a shady thing to do.

So?

Surtur
So?

The tone of your response seemed to be that it was a negative thing to view this in a shady light, but you only ended up calling one person out on doing it.

So I wasn't sure if perhaps you didn't read the entire thread and commented after only reading the OP.

The Ellimist
No, TI was the thread starter.

Surtur
No, TI was the thread starter.

You aren't surprised he feels this way, are you surprised about the other people who showed similar feelings?

The Ellimist
If I had valued their intellectual capacity, yes, I would be.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
The tone of your response seemed to be that it was a negative thing to view this in a shady light, but you only ended up calling one person out on doing it.

So I wasn't sure if perhaps you didn't read the entire thread and commented after only reading the OP.

That idiot still running around?

Robtard

In secret, yes. If Ryan is really the source of this leak, he should have come forward as such; stood proudly by his ideals. Doing it behind Trump's back after endorsing him is a shit move.

Again, this is if Ryan is even responsible to begin with.

Time-Immemorial
Ryan's wife is a democrat, nuff said. All the evidence appears it came from around Paul Ryan / Billy Bush started bragging about these tapes, and it came about from that. Bushes wife also happens to work for NBC.

They hope to take Trump down and pass all of Hillarys bullshit cronie capitalistic bills.

The great thing about this election if if Hillary wins, all the democrats that voted for her, will have but a RINO in office.

Its almost poetic in a way.

Its2016
You have my attention.

Time-Immemorial
http://100percentfedup.com/wife-top-paul-ryan-advisor-whos-accused-dumping-trump-tape-former-cnn-hostasked-media-blackout-trump-one-week/

Its2016
Why do they hate Trump so much?

Robtard
Ryan's wife is a democrat, nuff said. All the evidence appears it came from around Paul Ryan / Billy Bush started bragging about these tapes, and it came about from that. Bushes wife also happens to work for NBC.

They hope to take Trump down and pass all of Hillarys bullshit cronie capitalistic bills.

The great thing about this election if if Hillary wins, all the democrats that voted for her, will have but a RINO in office.

Its almost poetic in a way.

A R.I.N.O. is a "Republican In Name Only", meaning that person isn't a Republican at all.

Time-Immemorial
A R.I.N.O. is a "Republican In Name Only", meaning that person isn't a Republican at all.

Its great isn't it, because she tells us she is a democratlaughing out loud

How could she be a RINO when she claims to be a democrat?

Robtard
Its great isn't it, because she tells us she is a democratlaughing out loud

How could she be a RINO when she claims to be a democrat?

I think you're not understanding what I said?

Its2016
Maybe he means shes a DINO.
Like a dynasty. Oooh.

Robtard
Fair enough.

Time-Immemorial
I think you're not understanding what I said?

No I think you misunderstood I was being sarcastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.