Who was Grand Master during KOTOR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
As the title asks. Was it still Nomi Sunrider? Or do we not know?

Jmanghan
Vandar, IIRC.

Beniboybling
It hasn't been confirmed.

DarthAnt66
Probably Vima until the beginning of the Mandalorian Wars.

After that, I imagine Vandar.

Petrus
Originally posted by darthbane77
As the title asks. Was it still Nomi Sunrider? Or do we not know?

I don't think Nomi Sunrider was alive during KOTOR...

darthbane77
Originally posted by Petrus
I don't think Nomi Sunrider was alive during KOTOR... I don't see why she wouldn't be, KOTOR is only 40 or so years after Exar Kun's death. I don't think Nomi would have died in that time, unless she was killed by somebody. I don't see her having died of natural causes in that time though.

DarthAnt66
Nomi was gone by then.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nomi was gone by then. Do we know how or when?

DarthAnt66
Bindo acts like she's dead by KotOR. No details are provided though.

darthbane77
Weird. Seems like they would have tried to cover that at some point or another.

DarthAnt66
Well, Bastila Shan was originally going to be Vima Sunrider, but there was a legal dispute with the company Sunrider.

That's why you don't see Sunrider talked about a lot anymore, and why SWTOR calls her a different last name.

darthbane77
So that's why they changed her family's last name to Da-Boda. Still, I wish they had told us what happened to her.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, Bastila Shan was originally going to be Vima Sunrider, but there was a legal dispute with the company Sunrider.

That's why you don't see Sunrider talked about a lot anymore, and why SWTOR calls her a different last name. Why would they care about a random SW character's last name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.