Manas (Star Trek Beyond) vs. Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Standard equipment for both. Manas is armed with his multiple body piercing phaser weapon. Who wins ?

Surtur
Who do you think wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Who do you think wins? What does your gut tell you ?

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does your gut tell you ?

It tells me you are on the side of the Trek character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
It tells me you are on the side of the Trek character. Tell me what you think. I also side with the facts not a particular bias like Kt or Robtard. These posters are confirmed fanboys unable to form a coherent thought let alone a well constructed argument.

Surtur
I think Jango Fett is a horrible character who sucked at life.

playa1258
Jango wins. Jango blasted a Jedi and his blaster is powerful enough to put down a large animal with one shot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Jango wins. Jango blasted a Jedi and his blaster is powerful enough to put down a large animal with one shot. So do you think Jango's blaster was well aimed or simply so powerful it puts down gigantic animals no matter where it hits them. Also do you think Manas's gun would fail to put down the animal ?

playa1258
Aim and power in combination.

quanchi112
Aim and power in combination. Can Jango's blaster take out five guys by going straight through them in one shot ?

quanchi112
Silence proves my point has been made.

Ps. 141,000 post. smile

TheLordofMurder
Standard equipment for both. Manas is armed with his multiple body piercing phaser weapon. Who wins ?

The Future Sentinels defeat them both...

Happy Dance

Robtard
Tell me what you think.

More proof that quanchi is scared to give his opinion and begs others to give theirs so he can copy like the good little tracer he is.

/Been saying it for years smile

playa1258
Can Jango's blaster take out five guys by going straight through them in one shot ? We don't know. He was never put in a situation where he needed to.

Surtur
Jango wins. Jango blasted a Jedi and his blaster is powerful enough to put down a large animal with one shot.

Are you talking about the featless Jedi he killed?

playa1258
Yes, that scrub.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
More proof that quanchi is scared to give his opinion and begs others to give theirs so he can copy like the good little tracer he is.

/Been saying it for years smile Points at the Khan vs Yoda thread. Your points are so easily refuted. You're such a cuck.

quanchi112
We don't know. He was never put in a situation where he needed to. So there's no proof that it can be but the multiple other examples of blasters failing to do so. Manas has an example thus his weapon is superior to Jango's blaster. Quit being a cuck like Robbie.

Robtard
Anyone else find quanchi's argument of Jango's blaster not being able to kill Manas because it's not shown to shoot through five people to be truly pathetic? Weakest debater in the MVF, said it before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Future Sentinels defeat them both...

Happy Dance Quit being off topic you troll. Your sentinels don't even exist. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Anyone else find quanchi's argument of Jango's blaster not being able to kill Manas because it's not shown to shoot through five people to be truly pathetic? Weakest debater in the MVF, said it before. Another misrepresentation from the lord of the Cucks. I said his blaster is inferior to Manas' based off that feat not that the user automatically wins. Manas' weapon can take out multiple people aligned with the same shot whereas Jango's blaster isn't as powerful to pierce that many bodies. Pretty simple to anyone with a functioning brain or so I would have thought. Enter Robtard.

Another tragic failure from the lord of the Cucks.

Surtur
Well okay but what is important isn't if Jango has a blaster more powerful than his opponents. What is important is if Jango's blaster can or can't damage his opponent.

playa1258
That beast that Jango killed was bigger than all the redshirts put together.

The blaster is easily powerful enough to kill Manas with the quickness.

Surtur

The blaster is easily powerful enough to kill Manas with the quickness.

Which if true means the fight comes down to who can pull the trigger of their weapon first.

playa1258
Which from what we have seen would be Jango. He has a quickdraw.

quanchi112

The blaster is easily powerful enough to kill Manas with the quickness. Due to where it was aimed. Does his blaster tear through human bodies ? Did it pierce the Jedi it killed the same manner in which Manas' blast did so ?

Manas is quick as **** too. We see how quickly he engages the Starfleet members out of his ship.

quanchi112
Which from what we have seen would be Jango. He has a quickdraw. Manas is a quick draw as well. Did you not see the film ?

Robtard
Loling at expected quanchi's diversion tactics when Jango's gun can kill Manas just fine.

Anyhow, Jango takes this. He's far more versatile with his jetpack, he has a multitude of weapons: blaster, flamethrower, rocket, wrist laser, darts etc., he's also fought stronger/deadlier opponents.

quanchi can't actually counter any of these so he'll try and distract to irrelevant nonsense like he usually does while crying and shaking his sloped shoulders. Watch.

quanchi112
Loling at expected quanchi's diversion tactics when Jango's gun can kill Manas just fine.

Anyhow, Jango takes this. He's far more versatile with his jetpack, he has a multitude of weapons: blaster, flamethrower, rocket, wrist laser, darts etc., he's also fought stronger/deadlier opponents.

quanchi can't actually counter any of these so he'll try and distract to irrelevant nonsense like he usually does while crying and shaking his sloped shoulders. Watch. When did I say Jango's gun can't hurt Manas ? I said Manas' gun is more powerful. You misinterpreted as you're known for. You also conceded to me months ago so the fact you're even responding is out of character for the lord of the Cucks.

How Jango matches up against a Jedi has no bearing on how he matches up against Manas since they have different weapons, styles, feats entirely.

Jango's versatility doesn't really matter it's about who is more effective. If Manas shoots him it'll go right through him and kill him. If Jango blasts him he will have to be more accurate and make a kill shot since his blaster isn't that powerful. Manas also seemed far more capable in hand to hand fighting than Jango who looked pretty sloppy against Kenobi.

smile

Robtard
Called it:

quanchi can't actually counter any of these so he'll try and distract to irrelevant nonsense like he usually does while crying and shaking his sloped shoulders. Watch.

quanchi112
Called it: Now this is the Robtard I remember. Quick to cry, quicker to quit, and caught in an endless rage loop unable to refute any of my points.

laughing out loud

playa1258
Jango shoots him in the face.

quanchi112
Jango shoots him in the face. Based on what ? Did he shoot Kenobi in the face ?

playa1258
His aim. You would probably give Manas good odds to defeat a Space Marine due to your bias.

quanchi112
His aim. You would probably give Manas good odds to defeat a Space Marine due to your bias. His aim ?? He missed Kenobi with his blaster. Did you see the film ?

playa1258
Did you see him gun that Jedi down and kill that beast with one shot?

Jango wins.

Maul is inferior to Vader.

quanchi112
Did you see him gun that Jedi down and kill that beast with one shot?

Jango wins.

Maul is inferior to Vader. So you are comparing a guy with a laser sword and a beast that rammed Jango and no long ranged attacks to Manas.

Manas wins.

Quit going off topic because you're upset over your inability to refute a point. Vader is dead. laughing out loud

playa1258
Jango wins.

quanchi112
Jango wins. How so when a dumb beast can successfully ram and damage the jetpack of Jango. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.