Asajj Ventress' Best Feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
List Ventress' best feats in both Canon and Legends, as well as separating them into general combat / lightsaber feats and Force feats.

Ziggystardust
Even with the stylistic edge considered, she practically b-teamed Fisto on his own.

MythLord
General combat: her performances against Fisto, Kenobi and Anakin.
Saber skill: the above.
Force feats: Collapsing stalagtites, trading telekinetic blows with Anakin and Obi-Wan, being more powerful than all of Tyranus' other students(that includes Sev'Rance Tann, Quinlan Vos, and Saato) comes to mind.

Solar Power
For canon, besting Grievous on Dathomir is a good lightsaber feat

Also in canon, staggering Grievous with a kick along with physically sparring with Vos. I remember Carthage saying she had some impressive strength feats in DD, but I can't find them on Zapan's respect thread.

For Legends, she ragdolled a poisoned and tired AotC Kenobi (It was during the clone wars, but I think this was before significant growth for Kenobi). Circumstantial, but a good force feat nonetheless.

Also in Legends, almost crushing the heart of Master Fay, who Obi Wan considered stronger than himself.

Myth listed the best ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.