Darth Jadus's dreadnaught feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How legit is it?

Nephthys
Legit.

Trocity
Legit garbage.

UCanShootMyNova
Solid.

The Merchant
Pretty legit.

darthbane77
Pretty solid.

The Ellimist
Oh come on guys.

FreshestSlice
Who cares?

The Ellimist
It could put Jadus on Galen's tier, at which point if Arcann >>> early Outlander > Jadus...we don't want that.

The Merchant
Implying Galen is anything but trash tier *Eye emoji

Geistalt
Sure; he's STRAWNG. Doesn't make him any less of an asswipe.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It could put Jadus on Galen's tier, at which point if Arcann >>> early Outlander > Jadus...we don't want that.
Yeah, if you subscribe to ABC logic or entertain the idea that Arcann>>>anyone with a name in TOR, then sure. Not that it matters. TOR can do whatever it wants because none of it is canon.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist

You don't. I told you you were underrating the Outlander and Arcann.

SunRazer
He only held a fraction of the ship, not all 600m of it. But it's obviously impressive nevertheless.

Nephthys
Pretty sure it was way more than that. I don't recall anyone saying the Dominator was highly damaged when you get there.

SunRazer
A fraction means a part of something. He obviously didn't keep the entire ship together, since enough of it was destroyed for it to appear that the entirety of the ship got destroyed.

Nephthys
My impression was that he protected the ship from most of the explosion and slipped away, with everyone just assuming it was totally destroyed since "nothing could have survived." The ship itself was still perfectly functional, nobody mentions any damage to it and Kaliyo even says how nice of a ship it is.

Regardless, as you said he still blocked the explosion.

Nephthys
I wish there was a youtube video showing you landing on the Dominator so we could see it. I don't think it actually shows up in the game though. It may be on the galaxy map.

SunRazer
Jadus describes the ship being disintegrated and his power holding together "the remains".

Nephthys
He says only part of it was incinerated. I think its pretty obvious most of it survived considering it was still operational, the bridge, engines, hangers etc and the parts we see are untouched.

Nephthys
For what its worth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plXO41-aHrI

https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/smilies/4/1/shrug.001.gif

SunRazer
You do know how to get a URL from the video as of timestamp you want, right?

Also, doesn't he mention repairs to the ship?

Nephthys
I don't even know how to post youtube video's any more. They changed it or something and the way I used to do it doesn't work any more.

Maybe?

SunRazer
I meant the link. Just pause the video at the time you want, then right-click it and select "copy URL at current time" or whatever it is. And then paste.

Geistalt
Definitely puts Jadus' TK on Malgus' tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.