Dookus Squad vs. Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
ROTS Dooku decides to stage a coup against his former master. While on board the Invisible Hand chilling for rescue, Palpatine notices a distrubance in the Force. In walks in Dooku alongside Grievous, Ventress, and a DS Quinlan Vos. All at their peak and both Legends and Canon material can be used. If Palps wins round 1 add Durge and Sora Bulq to Dookus squad.

The Ellimist
Sidious wins all tbh.

Kurk
Palpatine can blitz all minus Vos and Dooku.

Emperordmb
Yeah they aren't taking Sheev down.

quanchi112
Sheev in the end died to a one handed cyborg. Pretty pathetic tbh.

Lord Stark
This is like asking if Palpatine can take down two Mace Windus. I think Dooku's squad takes this.

Geistalt
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious wins all tbh.

Grievous and Ventress are non-factors, btw.

The Ellimist
It's not like the team is going to attack Palpatine with perfect coordination; only a few are going to be able to engage with him at any given point in time, and combatants like Grievous or Ventress will essentially die on Sidious's whim.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Stark
This is like asking if Palpatine can take down two Mace Windus. I think Dooku's squad takes this. He lost to just one. Sheevites have basically conceded the forum. Their time is over. Yw.

darthbane77
Palpatine blitzes all but Dooku and Vos, and then he proceeds to defeat them both with moderate difficulty.

Jmanghan
Grievous is definitely > Quinlan Vos.

Asajj Ventress is also probably > Quinlan Vos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthbane77
Palpatine blitzes all but Dooku and Vos, and then he proceeds to defeat them both with moderate difficulty. How quick was Palpatine in reacting to a one handed cyborg ?

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
How quick was Palpatine in reacting to a one handed cyborg ? I dunno, how quick are you to hating on/underrating Vader?

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Grievous is definitely > Quinlan Vos.

Asajj Ventress is also probably > Quinlan Vos.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/066b444f0cda7d8c1d3777c64b4c3806/tumblr_n3lnedONnr1smcbm7o1_400.gif

relentless1
lol Sidious wins all

GM Yoda
Could go either way, in my opinion.

MythLord
Originally posted by ares834
http://24.media.tumblr.com/066b444f0cda7d8c1d3777c64b4c3806/tumblr_n3lnedONnr1smcbm7o1_400.gif

If it's EU Quinlan, then yeah, actually. Both are canonically better...

If it's Canon Vos, though, then they are inferior. Anyways, Sheev takes it no matter what the version of Quinlan.

Darth Thor
Fodder aside, Palpatine's not gonna have an easy time against Dooku and DS Vos together. Add in the fodder it will likely edge this in favour of the team.

Emperordmb
I don't see why Sheev couldn't just force them all back with a TK wave ala Maul and Savage tbh

Darth Thor
^ For consistency I guess. I mean he didn't do that to Mace and the B-Team. Or even just to solo Mace.

Here there more numbers than Maul/Savage and more powerful combatants.

MythLord
He actually did do it to Mace, Windu just recovered in time.

Darth Thor
Then Dooku and DS Vos combined should be able to recover in time as well.

Trocity
Grievous is crushed into a can and Ventress' windpipe is closed instantly. Dooku and Vos fall after in short order.

UCanShootMyNova
Team.

MythLord
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Then Dooku and DS Vos combined should be able to recover in time as well.

Eh, the difference is, against Mace he needed him alive, against Dooku and Vos he'll just close their tracheas.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by MythLord
Eh, the difference is, against Mace he needed him alive, against Dooku and Vos he'll just close their tracheas.

Sidious needed Mace alive?

MythLord
Yup. The RotS junior novel confirms he was just faking defeat and exhaustion to lure Anakin in, make him think Mace is evil, and turn him to the Dark Side.

Darth Thor
Yup. The RotS junior novel confirms he was just faking defeat and exhaustion to lure Anakin in, make him think Mace is evil, and turn him to the Dark Side.

Direct Quote/Passage?

UCanShootMyNova
It's implied.

quanchi112
Yup. The RotS junior novel confirms he was just faking defeat and exhaustion to lure Anakin in, make him think Mace is evil, and turn him to the Dark Side. You are an idiot.

Ursumeles
Palpatine, lmfao.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Palpatine, lmfao. Based on ?

Ursumeles
Based on ?
Him stomping Maul and Savage, as well as him ragdolling Dooku and blitzing the B-Team.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It's implied.

I would like the passage quoted so I can see this "implication" for myself.

Especially when Lucas outright said Mace can compete against Sidious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Him stomping Maul and Savage, as well as him ragdolling Dooku and blitzing the B-Team. He didn't stomp Maul and it took him a long time. Quit lying.

Zenwolf
I would like the passage quoted so I can see this "implication" for myself.

Especially when Lucas outright said Mace can compete against Sidious.

Ziggystardust
I don't think anyone bar The Ones, The Bedlam spirits, Abeloth or Exar Kun could take this team.

Rebel95
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Team.

MythLord
You are an idiot.

Stop looking at a mirror and typing, Quan. You're just embarrassing yourself.

quanchi112
Stop looking at a mirror and typing, Quan. You're just embarrassing yourself. Another post of yours that backs my claim. It isn't a myth you're an idiot it's a fact.

MythLord
My, my aren't we pissy today. I think you might wanna slip into something more comfortable Quan... like a coma, perhaps.

Azronger
Sidious stomps.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Huh.. I didn't know about that one.

Zenwolf
Huh.. I didn't know about that one.

Well it's kinda shown in the movie too that he was faking and Lucas backs that up saying he pretended to lose power.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well it's kinda shown in the movie too that he was faking and Lucas backs that up saying he pretended to lose power.

I know but I didn't know there was a source that says so blatantly that he was faking.

In any case it ultimately doesn't change much. Him faking weakness doesn't mean he wasn't initially trying to kill Mace, or that he didn't legitimately lose the Saber fight at which point Mace could have killed him Anyway.

quanchi112
I know but I didn't know there was a source that says so blatantly that he was faking.

In any case it ultimately doesn't change much. Him faking weakness doesn't mean he wasn't initially trying to kill Mace, or that he didn't legitimately lose the Saber fight at which point Mace could have killed him Anyway. You are such a troll. You always argued against me when I said Windu outright won now you're completely taking my position. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

KuRuPT Thanosi

In any case it ultimately doesn't change much. Him faking weakness doesn't mean he wasn't initially trying to kill Mace, or that he didn't legitimately lose the Saber fight at which point Mace could have killed him Anyway.

Problem is buddy, Lucas outright says he OVERPOWERED Sidious... He outright says Mace can compete with Sids. He meticulously went over a novel that had Mace use abilities to defeat Sids i.e. Vaapad and Shatterpoint. Why come up with things to explain how he won, if it was all a ruse? You wouldn't. Why claim Mace can compete with him, when in fact, he can't? Why claim that he overpowered him, when really he meant to say, Sids let him win. The No. 1 source for canon is the movies, and by proxy Lucas. Lucas made his feelings known on this fight via the script, Movie and novels. At NO Point in ANY of these mediums did he say Sheev through the fight. Not one place. All he did say was, that once he realized he was going to get fried, he faked weakness and like he had no power left. Never, not once did Lucas ever say Sheev throw the fight.

Sinious
Sidious wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.