Darth Vader vs Kit Fisto, Saesee Tinn and Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who wins?

UCanShootMyNova
Vader.

MythLord
Vader, yeah.

Jmanghan
Vader, but the team gives him a decent fight.

JKBart
Team

Darth Thor
If it was the B-Team Vader would stomp. But Plo Koon might make it a little more challenging.

Vader still wins though.

Solar Power
What are the arguments for Vader jw? These three swordsmen are pretty formidable, above the caliber Vader's used to cutting down. The best argument I could think of is Vader blocking Sidious's strike in LotS, but I don't think that's enough to show Vader has the speed to blitz these masters. Can Vader ragdoll these three just because he gripped Galen? I would think the numbers advantage would prevent that. If there were only two maybe but three?

Also, could Plo's electric judgement play a role? Starkiller's lightning is far better than Plo's, but once again, the number advantage comes into play. A distraction like that could mean death.

Darth Thor
^ He's crushed an AT-AT so can definitely ragdoll at least 2 of these 3 at a time. Then take them out 1 by 1.

He doesn't need to blitz at Sidious level, just needs to be a vastly superior swordsman than any of them. Also yeah blocking Sidious's killing strike does give an indication of his speed.

Solar Power
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ He's crushed an AT-AT so can definitely ragdoll at least 2 of these 3 at a time. Then take them out 1 by 1.

He doesn't need to blitz at Sidious level, just needs to be a vastly superior swordsman than any of them. Also yeah blocking Sidious's killing strike does give an indication of his speed.

Ok, thank you for explaining DP. I'll explore the TK argument in the future.

Are LotS and TFU the main sources you refer to for superior swordsmanship?

GM Yoda
Team.

Petrus
Vader with difficulty.

Deronn_solo
Vader if he abuses TK right away.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vader if he abuses TK right away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.