Clinton Supports Beating up Protestors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/13/hillary-supporters-attack-bill-clinton-rapist-protester/

Surtur
I'm on the fence here. Obviously it was wrong the way they acted. However, I criticized people for showing up at Trump rallies just to start shit, and this guy was showing up at a Clinton rally just to start shit.

So he shouldn't have been treated that way, but IMO he also shouldn't have been there.

Time-Immemorial
And all the people that show up to protest Trump, why are they protected under "freedom of speech"

Surtur
Yeah it is weird, especially that one time the cops just stood back and watched "protesters" attacking Trump supporters.

For me I think just go to the rallies of people you support. It got ridiculous when you had people trying to stop others from attending Trump rallies by physically blocking the entrances.

Bashar Teg
more lying. she never supported it. even slimey breitbart never claimed that.
but even if the lie were true:

trump supports beating up protestors: A-Okay thumb up
clinton supports beating up protestors: Not Okay thumb down

Time-Immemorial
Nice spin. Its the hypocrisy that she has not denounced this type of violence at her rallys but insisted Trump had to.

NemeBro
Was the protester a Trump supporter? If so, even if they killed him it would be morally justifiable. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
SO you voting for hillary like a idiot I guesslaughing out loud

NemeBro
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
SO you voting for hillary like a idiot I guesslaughing out loud Convicted felons can't vote.

Time-Immemorial
7 in 10 felons register as Democrats, so you would vote for her.

The Ellimist
Most felons may be democrats, but most serial killers are republican. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Do we have more felons in America or more serial killers?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro
Convicted felons can't vote.

Surtur
Can you believe that some people think it's wrong that convicted felons can't vote?

Bashar Teg
if someone pays their debt to society, shouldn't they have the right to vote? it's not an issue that i lose sleep over, tho.

Surtur
I doubt many convicted felons are losing sleep over it either.

Bashar Teg
that too.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Surtur

It's not just a numbers game, lol.

Surtur
It's not just a numbers game, lol.

..kay, but we were talking about numbers.

Stigma
More "useful idiots" vote Democrat /fact.

But on another note. Beating up protestors is not the way to go, no matter what the camp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.