Days of future past sentinels Vs 12 Destroyer Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Destroyers fight with mutants

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Destroyers fight with mutants

I honestly dont understand your question here or the fight parameters...

Can you clarify?

juggerman
Like are the Destroyers taking the place of the Sentinels?

TethAdamTheRock
Alongside mutants

MF DELPH
I read it as the X-Men from the film get 12 Destroyers as allies.

The Destroyer doesn't have a mutant power for the Sentinels to adapt to, and since we have to go by the film continuity the Sentinels haven't been shown to adapt to magical constructs or non-mutant abilities (being based on Mystique's genes and having the ability to discover and read the x-gene ), so it might be a stalemate or the Destroyers eventually win because the most powerful being the Sentinels adapted to and overwhelmed in the movie was Iceman, and it was shown that projectile damage and explosions can harm them from when Magneto hurled the Blackbird at them and Storm blew it up with lightning, so the Destroyers' disintegration beams, which are not a mutant ability, will likely damage them.

juggerman
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I read it as the X-Men from the film get 12 Destroyers as allies.

The Destroyer doesn't have a mutant power for the Sentinels to adapt to, and since we have to go by the film continuity the Sentinels haven't been shown to adapt to magical constructs or non-mutant abilities (being based on Mystique's genes and having the ability to discover and read the x-gene ), so it might be a stalemate or the Destroyers eventually win because the most powerful being the Sentinels adapted to and overwhelmed in the movie was Iceman, and it was shown that projectile damage and explosions can harm them from when Magneto hurled the Blackbird at them and Storm blew it up with lightning, so the Destroyers' disintegration beams, which are not a mutant ability, will likely damage them.

Gotcha thumb up

tkitna
The only bad thing about the Destroyer armor is that the movie version was nowhere near the comic version (Thor destroyed it for cripes sake). I'm still giving it to the Sentinels.

Josh_Alexander
I vote for the destroyer armor. It required Thor's hammer to bring it down!

apex_pretador
The destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.