NJ Judge hands Chris Christie criminal summons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
today, in actual news:

*edit (fixed link) http://tinyurl.com/hnvwsh7

Robtard
Nice. But maybe it's the piss-n-vinegar in me, but I suspect Christie will get at worst, is a slap on the wrist.

Time-Immemorial
So this is "real news" now laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/ bridgegate_verdict_bill_baroni_and_bridget_kelly_g
.html#incart_big-photo

2 of his officials were just found guilty.

Time-Immemorial
Good lock them all up for crimes against humanity.

Bashar Teg
link url was too long:

http://tinyurl.com/j34tuu8

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Nice. But maybe it's the piss-n-vinegar in me, but I suspect Christie will get at worst, is a slap on the wrist.

Damn, it sure does suck when that happens, right?

Raisen
Christie is a fat fake. Dude is all fake.

Flyattractor
Well he is a politician in a VERY BLUE State, so yeah.

Bashar Teg
TIL christie is a democrat. clown

http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-02/196060_5_.png

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Damn, it sure does suck when that happens, right?

Yes...

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Funny thing, Trump was very socially liberal and very friendly towards many Democratic views right around up until he decided the Presidency could be a nice fit.

iirc, he once commented how the economy just happens to do better under Democrats. Go figure.

Time-Immemorial

Chris Christi isn't running for president fyi

Bashar Teg
swing and a miss

Time-Immemorial
Nah sober up and you will understand

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Funny thing, Trump was very socially liberal and very friendly towards many Democratic views right around up until he decided the Presidency could be a nice fit.

iirc, he once commented how the economy just happens to do better under Democrats. Go figure.

Hence why it's going to do better under him.

Bashar Teg
your comment is irrelevant to the topic or anyone's comment. chris christy is governor of NJ. he's a republican.
now flip out and make a toxic spectacle of yourself, again. bring your friends, too.

Time-Immemorial
Nah Im good, I know how to handle a troll.

dadudemon
your comment is irrelevant to the topic or anyone's comment. chris christy is governor of NJ. he's a republican.
now flip out and make a toxic spectacle of yourself, again.

Oh, I thought the fact that you posted a picture of him posing with Trump, who is running for president in the final week of the election, was relevant to his comment.

http://i.imgur.com/biSSZ16m.jpg

Bashar Teg
it was to demonstrate that he was not a democrat, because:

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well he is a politician in a VERY BLUE State, so yeah.

but don't be discouraged, bro. it's never too late to learn to read. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
You know what you were doing. Now you are trying to get around it cause you were drunk when you posted it.

Bashar Teg
that's nice, dear.

Time-Immemorial
Post some more cats to try and calm me down?

Bashar Teg
i've learned better. that just gets baby more offended.

snowdragon
Fine by me, jail him if found guilty.

Also jail hillary when it done because she broke the law too.

Time-Immemorial
i've learned better. that just gets baby more offended.

Not really, I like them.

Bashar Teg
I'll post a #Puppies4TI thread if trump loses.

Time-Immemorial
Nah it's ok, I'm going to enjoy seeing Hillary under congressional and FBI investigation.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, I thought the fact that you posted a picture of him posing with Trump, who is running for president in the final week of the election, was relevant to his comment.

http://i.imgur.com/biSSZ16m.jpg

Yeah, posting that picture certain does open up discussion about the election so..yeah, no room for whining there.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. Damn I wished people in the Chicago ghetto's realized that as well.

Now see, THAT truly is out of nowhere, this topic had nothing to do with ghetto's or Chicago. Your welcome Bash.

Bashar Teg
Yeah, posting that picture certain does open up discussion about the election so..yeah, no room for whining there.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. Damn I wished people in the Chicago ghetto's realized that as well.

Now see, THAT truly is out of nowhere, this topic had nothing to do with ghetto's or Chicago. Your welcome Bash.

But you see that would mean we would also judge the people Hilary has chosen to surround herself with..but shhh no we can't do that, it would be an example of some consistency in this election.

someone implied that christie is a democrat, i corrected him with a photo. it was completely relevant to the topic and you joined the dogpile in attacking me.

now you're whining because someone might disagree with a point on hillary which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic? mollycoddled, much?

Surtur
I was responding to someone else's comment with that though. I wasn't complaining, that was my way of saying that if we judge people by those that surround them it goes both ways.

Respect for use of the word "mollycoddled" though.

Bashar Teg
the bridge scandal pretty much outlines the culture of his administration.

his minions engage in bullying and petty revenge games at the expense of citizens, while he maintains plausible deniability for just such an occasion. that's why he probably wont get convicted of anything. also, i really cant think of anything positive he's done for this state, except when he put his partisan bullshit on pause for the aftermath of superstorm sandy. i mean the guy really is a giant useless corrupt bag of popcorn farts.

Time-Immemorial
Did you just wake up and sobering up? Odd way of starting the day if you ask me.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Did you just wake up and sobering up? Odd way of starting the day if you ask me.

uh oh, time to derail the thread because baby's offended.

Time-Immemorial
What am I offended by? You think I care about Chris Christy?laughing out loud

Unlike you I think anyone who breaks the law should be in jail.

You are a partisan hack.

Surtur
the bridge scandal pretty much outlines the culture of his administration.

his minions engage in bullying and petty revenge games at the expense of citizens, while he maintains plausible deniability for just such an occasion. that's why he probably wont get convicted of anything. also, i really cant think of anything positive he's done for this state, except when he put his partisan bullshit on pause for the aftermath of superstorm sandy. i mean the guy really is a giant useless corrupt bag of popcorn farts.

Dude, I've figured it out. Chris Christie is totally Donald Trumps DUFF. It makes sense.

Surtur
DUFF= Designated Ugly Fat Friend.

Time-Immemorial
Bash is a partisan Hack, now he assumes someone is guilty without being proven he is guilty. Yet when overwhelming evidence is presented against Hillary. She is innocent. Its bias nonsense.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Bash is a partisan Hack, now he assumes someone is guilty without being proven he is guilty. Yet when overwhelming evidence is presented against Hillary. She is innocent. Its bias nonsense. haha you make strawman say silly thing *joyous clapping*

Time-Immemorial
Sorry you cant accept what you do.

Time-Immemorial
Bada just foiled someones plans, had to get that in there.laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Thought you and xyz were bros.

Time-Immemorial
I didn't know that was xyz, regardless its still funny considering the name.

Why were you reporting him?

Bashar Teg
I didn't report him.

Time-Immemorial
Yea right.

Surtur
But yeah, total Duff.

Bashar Teg
Oh sure, take a shit on my comedy, but repeat the same joke in same thread. thumb down

Time-Immemorial
Duff

Emperordmb
Chris Christie was my least favorite of the Presidential candidates from the beginning, and IMO he's still worse than Trump or Hillary... which is quite the accomplishment.

Bashar Teg
Wasn't offended, TI.

DUMOF. Designated ugly morbidly obese friend.

Surtur
Oh sure, take a shit on my comedy, but repeat the same joke in same thread. thumb down

I was just trying ease the tension sad

Time-Immemorial
Wasn't offended, TI.

DUMOF. Designated ugly morbidly obese friend.

Lonely again? It's a bit early to start drinking, but it is 5 oclock somewhere.

Bashar Teg
I'm sure Chris Christy is feeling lonely, Trump not answering his Skype invites anymore

Time-Immemorial
Aw Skype? What else you got?

Surtur
I'm sure Chris Christy is feeling lonely, Trump not answering his Skype invites anymore

I get the feeling Chris Christy eats junk food when he is feeling lonely and then later on hates himself for it.

I can see him in my minds eye eating a cannoli alone in a car.

Time-Immemorial
Have you noticed it's ok to fat shame Christie but not ok to fat shame anyone else?

Surtur
It's bad to fat shame women I guess. Though I will admit I'm 90% sure Rosie O Donnell eats from a trough.

Time-Immemorial
Sure but she's actually a horrible person, have you listened to he things she has said about people?

She literally was talking about taking aborted baby's blood and smearing it on people's faces.

Surtur
Okay so now I understand why her kid wanted to go marry some older dude.

Wait maybe she's into some of that same shit Podesta is? Abortion fetus cupcakes and all that. I'm sure Rosie has a great recipe for morning fresh urine.

Time-Immemorial
Look up what she said about aborted baby's blood

Surtur
Speaking of abortions..this is why I avoid the suburbs. I was out there earlier today and I passed by this church and this was a church that was on a main street with a lot of passers by. So it had this big sign in the front yard area of the church with a picture of a baby and it said "life matters".

Which is fine and in itself not horrifying at all. But then there was literally 30-40 little crosses sticking up in the front yard too and yes..these were meant to be the graves of aborted babies, or to represent dead babies, or something. Keep in mind there is a day care center right across the street lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.