The Star Forge in Star Wars: Rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111190794/5483205-7663237106-CfS-6V1UUAAkfA7.jpg%3Alarge

Zenwolf
Edit: Wait nvrm, I see here.

ares834
Old.

Nephthys
dun dun dun

Emperordmb
I'm worried Canon is gonna ****ing milk Revan as hard as Legends did if they really bring him into the fold.

The Ellimist
Revan will appear in season 3. He'll step out of the shadows of some dark planet, beat up some inquisitors, and then get owned by a blind, one handed Ezra.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Revan will appear in season 3. He'll step out of the shadows of some dark planet, beat up some inquisitors, and then get owned by a blind, one handed Ezra.

Knowing Filoni, this is the best case scenario.

darthbane77
I remember seeing this a while back, it's awesome. Hopefully they don't **** Revan's story/character like they did in SWTOR.

Azronger
Of course they will.

Selenial
Seems like a pretty loose nod to an old classic, SWTOR's depicted space stations as looking like the Forge in the past.

Would be cool though, they did it with Malachor, so...

ares834
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Filoni treats worthy characters with respect.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Filoni treats worthy characters with respect. And by "worthy characters", you mean ONLY Vader, right?

I really hope so.

ares834
Vader and Palpatine.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Vader and Palpatine. Thats true.

Jmanghan
But Anakin beating Dooku 7 weeks after AOTC, tho...

Azronger
Vader wasn't treated with respect, lol.

ares834
You haven't read much EU have you?

Azronger
I have, lol.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm worried Canon is gonna ****ing milk Revan as hard as Legends did if they really bring him into the fold.

The milking utterly destroyed Revan as a character, so yeah, I do not want to see that happening in Canon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
Vader wasn't treated with respect, lol. How so?

Azronger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
How so?

Failing to ragdoll a few Padawans and getting knocked around by them isn't respectful to Vader. Amd his hemet looks stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.