Date (from soul taker) vs goku in any form (dbz)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who wins the fight?

carver9
Both beat Superman.

dvampire
But superman is with the most impressive feats! Date wins. And I have facts to back it up!

carver9
I agree with you. Date would stomp Superman.

dvampire
Not with his weak power *cough* konvikt and zod *cough* dc had bad judgement with physics that's all. Superman will kill the both of them at the same time. And date wins this fight with ease! May the force be with you(ki)!

dvampire
Since no body want to post, I'll give my opinion why I think date wins. I think he's more durable than any form of goku.

dvampire
Remember in episode 1 when the doctor took energy blasts from those tanks, well goku's(black and asian) body hasn't reach that level of durabilty yet because in db super (or never), they still have problems facing extreme heat like lava (vegeta) and lightning (beerus). Any type of laser will produce enough heat greater than lava (which is about 3000 degrees). Heat plus light particles of various elements that is used to melt steel but not iron will hold a laser. Mixing steel with other kinds of metals will create a harder metal that can hold lava or a laser beam. Graphite, which can be found in diamond, is a soft, black, lustrous solid that doesn't melt until it reaches temperatures above 3000 degrees Celsius. Now this is a mixture of how to cut diamond. It takes graphite dissolved in molten cobalt or nickel compressed at 1400 degrees Celsius or more to about 60000 atmospheres to cut diamond. It takes extremely high temperatures to change graphite, the ordinary form of carbon, mixed with other forms of elements to melt or cut diamond. This is how you can create a laser beam. Free electrons in metals respond readily to electromagnetic waves, which is why metals are opaque to light and have shiny surfaces. So it gives off heat being formed by various forms of energy (one of them being electricity, it's why we can make a device to show us electricity being produced, like a ct scan). That's a chemical bond, metals that are linked to each other by specific bonds (or elements) like alloys. An energy beam is just gas( which are various elements or particles) fired out of a metal which gives light. That's a laser beam.

dvampire
Date was able to take a barrage of laser beams in episode 1 during his fight with the Doctor. Date used a psyonic blast on the Doctor to keep him from moving and the used his linghtning breaker to finish him off. He can use this against goku. He fought a being that could go intangible, that's why it was hard for him to keep up with the Doctor. The speed wasn't the problem. In episode 2 he lifted (interested) a hand from a giant that's around 200 tons with ease.

TheBadguy
Seriously. ..learn to use the ****in space bar you autist wtf

dvampire
Back to speed, in episode 3 date showed incredible super speed in his normal form to save that girl (that's from the hospital). This was a very fast vehicle moving against date holding it back, so it's a good strength feat in his normal form. Date took several missiles also in episode 3 without flinching. A missile can create up to 6000 degrees. Let me explain (make more understandable) something about power levels. In db a person with a higher battle aura or energy inside of him (supermans bio aura) is immune to the person with a weaker battle aura attacks to a certain extent. It depends on how far below they are in power level. So there ki attacks remain the same, the HEAT of the blasts remain the same.(can you say the androids). Going by there calculations, an android doesn't have a power level, so there attacks are always avoided or not hot enough because they were built to combat current ssj. Goku in any transformation can't reach 3000 degrees Fanrenheit even in super. It's why they had so much trouble against metal (megaton, trunks sword) and why they can't take temperatures of other forms of energy like lava or lightning (there insides will burn depending on the temperatures). So date wins but I'm not done yet!

dvampire
As I already written in my first post, date can take laser, has speed great than goku, and have psychic powers to make the fight quick. Go to anilinkz.io to see the first episode.

dvampire
Goku can take re-entry into the earth, but that isn't close to reaching 500 degrees fanrehiet(which is what they produce. Ever see them getting engulf in a energy blast for long periods of time?), which is where there might blasts are at. Notice the reaction on vegeta 'a face when he tried to use mine blasts against megaton, they didnt WORK(or not hot enogh). The ki blasts was just a distraction to hit megaton physically or get a ring out (his whole goal). Can you find a feat of them melting metal and not using there ki to plow through an object (ki is also physical and have a lot of force behind it, that's how they were able to beat cell, freeza, and buu). Why you think goku went down so easy to a laser gun? He's not durable enough (can't take the heat). Notice when they power up? What happens? The environment crumbles to pieces. The force being produced by the energy and not the heat. THAT'S what killed cell, buu, and freeza.

dvampire
In episode 4 date takes high intensity sound waves. So he can't be broken apart on the molecular level by all the particles being used at high speeds. This also means his insides are tough.

cdtm
Date wins, with ease.

dvampire
In episode 5 date survived the Lightning crusher by protecting himself with his wings. So I'm sure goku'a energy blasts will do no damage to him with or without him covering himself. Also in episode 5 soul crusher (I'm writing as I watch) moves at super speed not stop time when he goes to attack date (you can TELL by the transparent or clear color that engulfs them).

dvampire
Originally posted by cdtm
Date wins, with ease.

They'll take it! Can goku stop lasers from guns? Is that it? Yo ass is simple (T least that's what the creator of db super thinks. Remember when trunks shot black into a mountain with galic gun? What was the results? It look like it could be an image of lava about to come out. They can't take that heat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.