KOTOR Revan vs Krayt Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What if Revan tried to fight the Krayt Dragon on Tatooine?

DarthAnt66
Oh god, this brings back memories...

The Ellimist
Revan should win.

UCanShootMyNova
A regular Krayt Dragon or Greater Krayt Dragon?

Jmanghan
The one Revan encountered on Tatooine.

The Ellimist
So Revan > Nihilus > planets full of Jedi, starships, etc., but can't beat a Krayt dragon?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by The Ellimist
So Revan > Nihilus

Lmao.

Beniboybling
Revan gets sat on.

Jmanghan
So Revan > Nihilus > planets full of Jedi, starships, etc., but can't beat a Krayt dragon? According the game itself, yeah.

If try to approach its lair, it eats you.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Revan gets sat on.

And then proceeds to get shat on.

The Ellimist
Meanwhile, Galen Marek can bust frigates. mmm

DarthAnt66
How the hell is Revan losing to a Krayt Dragon, lmfao.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
And then proceeds to get shat on. And then puts a hat on!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
How the hell is Revan losing to a Krayt Dragon, lmfao. Why does he get eaten if he goes near the lair, tho?

The Ellimist
How the hell is Revan losing to a Krayt Dragon, lmfao.

It's one of the dumbest brain bugs in Star Wars; the overpowering of giant animals. Like, the notion that a rancor would be a serious threat to a bunch of people with sufficiently powerful blasters is asinine enough; the idea that it could challenge a trained Force user is even a greater insult on our intelligence than Cad Bane taking on Obi Wan.

DarthAnt66
@Jman: That was as of Tatooine. Revan wasn't anywhere in the same hemisphere as his prime KotOR self.

Jmanghan
@Jman: That was as of Tatooine. Revan wasn't anywhere in the same hemisphere as his prime KotOR self. I mean on Tatooine, as of confronting the dragon.

DarthAnt66
Well the dragon was hungry and went num num. A lightsaber isn't going to do much to stop it, and it's like Tatooine Revan has powerful Force abilities yet.

UCanShootMyNova
Concession accepted. smile

DarthAnt66
?

You're being unnecessarily hostile despite me not even conversing with you as of late. Tone it down or else I'll get annoyed.

UCanShootMyNova
?

You're being unnecessarily hostile

That was a joke. Sorry if it came across as something else.

Jmanghan
?

You're being unnecessarily hostile despite me not even conversing with you as of late. Tone it down or else I'll get annoyed. Ant, buddy. Chill, we're all friends here. o.o

The Ellimist
?

You're being unnecessarily hostile despite me not even conversing with you as of late. Tone it down or else I'll get annoyed.

But you're already annoyed...

UCanShootMyNova
I mean... Yikes.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WRMq4MMApzBeg/giphy.gif

DarthAnt66
But you're already annoyed...
You got me there, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.