Palpatine runs the Bane gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
This is RotJ Sidious.

EDIT: bonus round: DE Sidious

Trash: Darth Bane
1. Bane on Lehon
2. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon
3. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet.
4. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge.
5. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan.
6. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan and Darth Sion's regeneration.
7. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan and Darth Sion's regeneration, as well as the ability to cast Darth Zannah's sorcery proportionally to his power.
8. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan and Darth Sion's regeneration, as well as the ability to cast Darth Zannah's sorcery proportionally to his power, and bloodlusted.
9. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan and Darth Sion's regeneration, as well as the ability to cast Darth Zannah's sorcery proportionally to his power, and bloodlusted, empowered by Darth Nox's ghosts.
10. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan and Darth Sion's regeneration, as well as the ability to cast Darth Zannah's sorcery proportionally to his power, and bloodlusted, empowered by Darth Nox's ghosts and after absorbing 8000 sith Nathema style.
11. Orbalisk Bane on Lehon with Kun's amulet and powered by the Star Forge, with battle meditation from Kaan and Darth Sion's regeneration, as well as the ability to cast Darth Zannah's sorcery proportionally to his power, and bloodlusted, empowered by Darth Nox's ghosts and after absorbing 8000 sith Nathema style, while empowered by Valkorion.

JKBart
holy shit
this is my favorite gauntlet now

Jmanghan
Hold on, ROTJ Sids?

Might stop at 10.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Stops at 10-11.

mmm Post-Nathema Vitiate is probably modestly above Vader. I'd say he's about Maul level before the ritual. Bane by 9 is probably well above Maul, but getting up to modestly above Vader is much easier than getting to RotJ Sidious's level.

EDIT: oh you changed the post

Azronger
Clears. No contest. Well, maybe a little contest, but still clears solidly.

MythLord
10 or 11.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Azronger

LMFAO.

The Ellimist
up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
holy shit
this is my favorite gauntlet now
thumb up

10-clears

carthage
Clears

The Ellimist
up

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger

CaveDude33211
Somebody a while back said Bane at the beginning of Dynasty Of Evil was able to vaporize every drop of rain around him for ten minutes in a severe thunderstorm, without a single drop ever touching him and some guy calculated it and said his combat-speed was equal to the muzzle-velocity of an M-16 assault rifle.

I used an M4 in Afganistan, which has a similar rate of fire, so that's pretty damn fast.

Guy who did the calculations said Bane could swing his lightsaber 62 times a second.

That's faster than Luke Skywalker in The Unifying Force who could swing his lightsaber 20 times a second.

I'd like to read that calculation again, it was pretty interesting.

Edit: Found it.

https: // comicvine.gamespot. com/profile/zampano/forums/

Zampano proved that Prime-Bane, which is Bane at the beggining of Dynasty Of Evil, is over 40 times faster than Grandmaster Luke Skywalker in The Unifying Force.

Not bad.

The Merchant
That's not very impressive when Jedi block lasers that move at light speed.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by The Merchant
That's not very impressive when Jedi block lasers that move at light speed.

Most Jedi can't swing their lightsabers 20 times a second like General Grevious or Grandmaster Luke.

Bane is over 40 times faster than both Grevious and Luke, so that's pretty impressive.

Also, you're cute. Are you single? cool

CaveDude33211
@The Merchant

3-bkx6RmDZQ

I want to see you dance naked to this in my bedroom.

You're fvckin hot. I like hot nerds..

Can I play with yo panty line?

I'm asking nicely..

Not_a_sock
Dead stop at 4.

S_W_LeGenDofPT
Darth Bane is promoted to be the weakest of his Order and Palpatine the strongest. Palpatine also have better lightsaber accomplishments. He clears easily.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenDofPT
Darth Bane is promoted to be the weakest of his Order and Palpatine the strongest. Palpatine also have better lightsaber accomplishments. He clears easily.

laughing Yeah? And who the fvck did that? Bane's speed feat at the beggining of Dynasty Of Evil is faster than anything we've seen from Palpatine.

S_W_LeGenDofPT
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
laughing Yeah? And who the fvck did that? Bane's speed feat at the beggining of Dynasty Of Evil is faster than anything we've seen from Palpatine.

Calculations you provided were informative. Even Bane can beat most powerful Jedi in history it seems, and he is weakest member of his order.

You underestimate true capabilities of Palpatine, however. His apprentice Count Dooku have moved faster than light. Have a look:

Obi-Wan used the Force to summon his lightsaber and tossed it to Anakin. With two lightsabers, the young Jedi attacked anew. Bur Dooku blocked every thrust and, step by step, drove Anakin back. He slashed through one lightsaber, extinguishing its blade. Then, with a stroke faster than light, he cut through Anakin's right arm at the elbow.

The young Jedi dropped to the ground in agony, gripping the smoking stump of his sword arm.

From (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones )

You think Count Dooku is faster than Palpatine? I think not. Palpatine is much faster than him and also Darth Bane. Darth Bane have nothing on Palpatine in terms of speed.

The Ellimist
Somebody a while back said Bane at the beginning of Dynasty Of Evil was able to vaporize every drop of rain around him for ten minutes in a severe thunderstorm, without a single drop ever touching him and some guy calculated it and said his combat-speed was equal to the muzzle-velocity of an M-16 assault rifle.

I used an M4 in Afganistan, which has a similar rate of fire, so that's pretty damn fast.

Guy who did the calculations said Bane could swing his lightsaber 62 times a second.

That's faster than Luke Skywalker in The Unifying Force who could swing his lightsaber 20 times a second.

I'd like to read that calculation again, it was pretty interesting.

Edit: Found it.

https: // comicvine.gamespot. com/profile/zampano/forums/

Zampano proved that Prime-Bane, which is Bane at the beggining of Dynasty Of Evil, is over 40 times faster than Grandmaster Luke Skywalker in The Unifying Force.

Not bad.

Even if you wanna pretend to know the intensity of the rain, Luke was described as if he wielded 20 lightsabers at *once*, not 20 strikes per second.

(I know you're joking but still)

CaveDude33211
Calculations you provided were informative. Even Bane can beat most powerful Jedi in history it seems, and he is weakest member of his order.

Show me where it says he's the weakest member of his order. smile

You underestimate true capabilities of Palpatine, however. His apprentice Count Dooku have moved faster than light. Have a look:

Obi-Wan used the Force to summon his lightsaber and tossed it to Anakin. With two lightsabers, the young Jedi attacked anew. Bur Dooku blocked every thrust and, step by step, drove Anakin back. He slashed through one lightsaber, extinguishing its blade. Then, with a stroke faster than light, he cut through Anakin's right arm at the elbow.

The young Jedi dropped to the ground in agony, gripping the smoking stump of his sword arm.

From (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones )

You think Count Dooku is faster than Palpatine? I think not. Palpatine is much faster than him and also Darth Bane. Darth Bane have nothing on Palpatine in terms of speed.

Bane's lightsaber was fast enough to be in 60 different places at once.

Grandmaster Luke's lightsaber in The Unifying Force was fast enough to be in 20 different places at once.

A slower Luke in Dark Empire was able to move faster than the most powerful version of Palpatine and cut his hand off.

The version of Luke that was faster than the most powerful version of Palpatine, was still slower than the version of Luke who was moving his lightsaber in 20 different places at once.

And Bane's lightsaber was fast enough to be in 60 different places at once - so he is well beyond the most powerful version of Sidious in speed.

You think DE Luke is faster than TUF Luke? I think not. laughing

Nice try. smile

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Even if you wanna pretend to know the intensity of the rain, Luke was described as if he wielded 20 lightsabers at *once*, not 20 strikes per second.

(I know you're joking but still)

laughing So we're downplaying Luke now?

S_W_LeGenDofPT
Show me where it says he's the weakest member of his order. smile

Here:

For a millennium, the Sith maintained the order in secrecy, passing down their evil heritage. As they gained knowledge of the dark side of the Force, their powers increased with each generation.

From (Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace Scrapbook)

Banite line became more powerful with each generation. Darth Bane was first and therefore weakest.

You think Darth Bane moved lightsaber in 60 places at once? Darth Bane moved lightsaber 60 times per second. They are not same, my unworthy son.

Count Dooku have moved faster than light. Palpatine have moved faster than Count Dooku. Darth Bane have nothing on Palpatine in terms of speed.

Geistalt
Plus, Luke was amped.

CaveDude33211
Here:

For a millennium, the Sith maintained the order in secrecy, passing down their evil heritage. As they gained knowledge of the dark side of the Force, their powers increased with each generation.

From (Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace Scrapbook)

Banite line became more powerful with each generation. Darth Bane was first and therefore weakest.

laughing Let's take a look at that quote again:

As they gained knowledge of the dark side of the Force their powers increased with each generation.

Unfortunately because you're a pseudo-intellectual and English is not your first language, you misinterpreted your quote. laughing

- The quote simply says that the Sith gained knowledge of more powers over time.

Never does it infer that he was the weakest - so you fail. smile

Bane at the beggining of Dynasty Of Evil still demonstrates a greater speed than Palpatine has ever known.

Future Sith had access to a greater number of powerS - but Bane at his prime was still faster than all of them. smile

You think Darth Bane moved lightsaber in 60 places at once? Darth Bane moved lightsaber 60 times per second. They are not same, my unworthy son.

Hahahahahahahaha.

laughing So which is it?

Did Bane move his lightsaber 60 places at once or 60 times per second?

Either way - he's faster than Palpatine. smile

Count Dooku have moved faster than light. Palpatine have moved faster than Count Dooku. Palpatine have nothing on Darth Bane in terms of speed.

And DE Luke moved faster than DE Sidious - and DE Luke is slower than TUF Luke, who moved his lightsaber 20 times all at once.

And Bane moved his lightsaber 60 times all at once - making him faster than DE Luke and DE Sidious.

Yes, Darth Bane is faster than DE Sidious.

Let that sink in, my pseudo-intellectual daughter. smile

AncientPower
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/180/notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Rockydonovang
Sidious scales from a dude who deflected blasterfire from ten thousand droids. Bane isn't shit.

S_W_LeGenDofPT
laughing Let's take a look at that quote again:

As they gained knowledge of the dark side of the Force their powers increased with each generation.

Unfortunately because you're a pseudo-intellectual and English is not your first language, you misinterpreted your quote. laughing

- The quote simply says that the Sith gained knowledge of more powers over time.

Never does it infer that he was the weakest - so you fail. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

There were many Sith in Banite line. Every one have power. So there were many powers. Their powers increased so Bane is weakest. You understand now?

English is not my first language but I am an educated individual with the intellectual capability to understand much of the content. Kindly refrain from questioning my comprehension skills with idiotic logic.

Do you physics? It seems like I am dealing with kids and college dropouts here.

If Count Dooku have moved faster than light you can do math for Palpatine.

S_W_LeGenD
Oh dear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.