To Azronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Assemble a non-entity and non-Sekot Team that can beat Prime Luke Skywalker.

Ziggystardust
No

Beniboybling
Are you gay for him?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Are you gay for him? Thats the most attainable joke I've ever seen. Shame on you, Beni, I expected better.

Well, actually, I didn't, but thats beside the point.

Jmanghan
Anyway, Azzy has a habit of pointing Luke on the HIGHEST Pedestal, and saying that even a group of unfathomably powerful Force Users can't touch him.

The Ellimist
Not Azronger, but if this is peak performance (but non-oneness) Luke:

DE Sidious
Darth Plagueis

Should be enough.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thats the most attainable joke I've ever seen. Shame on you, Beni, I expected better.

Well, actually, I didn't, but thats beside the point. Pls answer the question.

Azronger
A group of DE Sidious'.

Ursumeles
UnuThul/Yoda, maybe.

Tondemonai
UnuThul and DE Sheev would smash him

darthbane77
DE Sid and Valkorion

darthbane77
Wait, shit Valk is an entity. Nevermind.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Wait, shit Valk is an entity. Nevermind.
WHAT? LOL. laughing

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
WHAT? LOL. laughing He's a low level entity.

"Valkorion is an ancient Sith entity with the power to possess and control the bodies of others, using them as puppets to enforce his will on the galaxy. The Immortal Emperor is his latest mask and Zakuul his greatest, most ambitious endeavor: an idealistic playground where he can shed his past and experience a new life unburdened by archaic Sith teachings. A manipulative survivor, Valkorion pinpoints the weaknesses of both friends and enemies alike, twisting them to serve his purpose. He believes the entire galaxy is his to shape and will stop at nothing to reach his goals."

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire: Codex Entry titled "Valkorion."

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
A group of DE Sidious'. A number, please.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
A group of DE Sidious'. Lmao, btw.

Azronger
Valkorion and Plagueis aren't touching Luke, they're practically fodder to him. Only the combined effort of multiple DE Sidiouses can penetrate his Force barriers, and that's only when they amp each other and weaken Luke with their nexus and Battle Meditation powers. Or they could distract Luke with their mental powers while the rest kill him conventionally. I'd say two would be enough to take him down, but it would take everything out of them. Three would beat him solidly. Four would stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.